Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,508 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours (27391 Views)

Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame 2020: List Of Honourees / Agbani Darego Celebrates Her 35th Birthday Today: Throwback Vs Recent Photos / Photo Of Ishaya Danjuma, Agbani Darego's Husband's Face Unveiled (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Nomorelove: 8:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Nonexistent:
Does it mean all top beauty queens in Nigeria are Ibos? I don't get it.
Yes, they are

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by shadeyinka(m): 8:37am On Dec 08, 2020
I hope I am not being "tribalistic"!
For a National affair: 90% of these women come from my village!

Abi I no try?
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Ndumyke(m): 8:39am On Dec 08, 2020
Igbos reign everywhere in beauty, in leadership, business etc. Igbo Amaka

4 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by MamaFryo(f): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2020
Why is that 97% of these people are from the South East? Are there no beauty queens in the North and South West? This selection should be queried. It does not have a true representation of Nigeria. Even Miss Abuja has an Igbo name. Kai! Am I the only one who noticed this?

Note: This is not to spike ethnic or tribal rancour. It is just an observation from a free mind. I'm proudly Nigerian.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by davodyguy: 8:41am On Dec 08, 2020
shadeyinka:
I hope I am not being "tribalistic"!
For a National affair: 90% of these women come from my village!

Abi I no try?
The organizers are very myopic and tribalistic.

They could have made it diverse, if they have sense

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Obagreatdatoye(m): 8:41am On Dec 08, 2020
I no there will be sex for lunch for the attendee...I'll design a professional logo, flyer, christmas greeting design and banner for you at a very cheaper price
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by AmazingELixir: 8:42am On Dec 08, 2020
grin grin cheesy

Ipob beauty Queendom.....

Ipob is to beauty queens what Arewa is to federal government.

Even the academia Afonjaz want to hold sway, ipobian will not allow them in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Simplebeauty: 8:44am On Dec 08, 2020
grin
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by wizdomnzube(m): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Wow I nor sabi say this country get enough companies oh and men dey find work on a steady? grin

Almost all of them na CEO cheesy cheesy abeg where all dis companies dey make I drop application.

Make una dey deceive unaself. All of una na CEO but still dey find urgent 2k.

Wahala for who nor be CEO oh.... hahahahahahahahahaha
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Nickymezor(f): 8:45am On Dec 08, 2020
Erica nko?
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Ezenwa12345(m): 8:47am On Dec 08, 2020
MamaFryo:
Why is that 97% of these people are from the South East? Are there no beauty queens in the North and South West? This selection should be queried. It does not have a true representation of Nigeria. Even Miss Abuja has an Igbo name. Kai! Am I the only one who noticed this?

Note: This is not to spike ethnic or tribal rancour. It is just an observation from a free mind. I'm proudly Nigerian.
Your observations is good , but know it's Haram for our people in the North, so we grabbed it while it lasted. Anyway for my brother in the West, una turn go still reach so far is not Haram for una too
Igbo Amaka nwannem

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by tfash96(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2020
Nickymezor:
Erica nko?
hoerica ni

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by EBEk101(m): 8:48am On Dec 08, 2020
igbo queens
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by kendrick93(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Nonexistent:
Yes.
Most beauty pageants are dominated by igbos
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by shadeyinka(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2020
davodyguy:

I agree with you.
Since it was a Nigerian affair, it should have been fairly reflective: this is a LOW mark for the organizers

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by ifejobi55793: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2020
Igbos reign everywhere in beauty, in leadership, business etc. Igbo Amaka
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by GavelSlam: 8:53am On Dec 08, 2020
Special guests of honour:

Femi Fani-Kayode

Flavour Nabania.

Notable mention:

Dino Melaye

Pastor Chris Okotie.
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by okan1(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2020
wawu she also gave birth..lovely

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0TV1hm9yYE
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Charlie2020(f): 9:03am On Dec 08, 2020
Igbo amaka grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by NoFucksToGive: 9:06am On Dec 08, 2020
GreaterFuture:
Hall of Fame, Nairaland should have it's own Hall of Fame too.

Grow up nairaland isn't a job

Go get a job
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Kingsam20: 9:08am On Dec 08, 2020
Igbo thing, they are most beautiful creatures here on earth judging from my Sister Chidimma.
To cap it all Igbo Amaka

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by jneutron4000: 9:11am On Dec 08, 2020
See comments from Igbos praising the show, because the organisers don pack their people full the show, nobody is complaining, if reverse is the case, the Ipigs go don mess us this thread with comments like Marginalisation, everybody hate Igbos bla bla bla. make Una enjoy the show

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Kingsam20: 9:15am On Dec 08, 2020
davodyguy:

na people wey fine dey there ooo
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by manunitedbabes: 9:20am On Dec 08, 2020
[center][/center] Igbo amaka
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by geementontop(m): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2020
Celebrating the power beauty of the very tribe of the best tribe in Nigeria, the igbos.

What else can we say....

Stand up for the most wonderfully made tribe in all dimensions , the igbos

1 Like

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by euniselfyahoo: 9:22am On Dec 08, 2020
Okay
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by iknopro(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2020
Why is it that all the beauty Queens I saw here are from Igboland, does it mean that the Igbos are the most beautiful in Nigeria and Africa at large? Igbo Amaka
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:36am On Dec 08, 2020
Beauty and Igbo are like Islam and peace.
Igbo and cuteness are like sugar and Sweetness.
Proudly Igbo cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2020
Kingsam20:
na people wey fine dey there ooo
1 big bottle of zobo for you! i think he needs a magnifying lens
Re: Agbani Darego, Top Queens To Storm Nigeria Beauty Queens Hall Of Fame Honours by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:53am On Dec 08, 2020
Nonexistent:

You can organise your own and invite all the beauty queens from your place, it is a free world. Though I have noticed that Igbo girls are very beautiful. FYI - I am not Igbo

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sosoberekon Tags EFCC; Loads Bundles Of Money In Sack Bag Into His Car / Lilian Esoro Having Fun With Her Friends On A Desert In Dubai(Photos) / I No Fit Use My Death Promote My Album – Portable Shades Oladips (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.