Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

My Story Is A Sad One: - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Story Is A Sad One: (828 Views)

Just Got This, #A Sad Story / A Sad Day For Us, We Just Lost A Nairalander (no Jokes) / A Sad Love Story You Should Learn From! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Story Is A Sad One: by Nobody: 8:23am On Mar 24, 2011
@all
Re: My Story Is A Sad One: by bayor48(m): 8:35am On Mar 24, 2011
enya pele,your woman live u runaway interesting story.it wise to fall inlove when your have someone lovely to love
Re: My Story Is A Sad One: by annawhite(f): 8:40am On Mar 24, 2011
enamaye:

MY STORY IS A SAD ONE,
when i was 19yrs in 100L i started datin a girl 17yrs in ss3,i was very faithful to her, after one year, she gav me d

shocker of my life dat my elder bros had rapped her wen he visited me in school, i confronted my bros(31yrs) he

denied,sayin they both agreed to make love.i did nt talk to my bros for 1 year because even if it was my gf who requested for

sex,he shudnt hav agreed knowin fully well she was mine.i tried breakin up wit her but i cudnt cos i was deeply in love with

her, although she treats me very well but her mum did nt like me because i had no cash then as an undergraduate.

furthermore,after four years of our relationship, her mum drove her out of d house and she decided to follow her friends to

europe enroute lybia,i was always callin her but trouble started on the way wen their journey suffered some set back and she

started datin a 9ja guy she met in lybia but she kept lyin to me abt it. they all returned bak to 9ja wen thins became

unbearable but she did nt come home, instead she followed her new man and got pregnant for him. d guy asked her to abort d

pregnancy but she refused and d guy gav her d beatin of her life which led to her miscarriage.(i still feel hurtin till today about

it) i am now very scared of ladies and havin problems fallin in love again, pls help me with a way out @all
how old r you boy?
Re: My Story Is A Sad One: by Nobody: 8:45am On Mar 24, 2011
annawhite:

how old r you boy?

what has dat got to do with my request for assistance? or do want to insult me? if yes, then go straight and rain abuses on me on me hear?
Re: My Story Is A Sad One: by annawhite(f): 9:09am On Mar 24, 2011
enamaye:

what has dat got to do with my request for assistance? or do want to insult me? if yes, then go straight and rain abuses on me on me hear?
nope what do u want us to assist u with,
You have a life,why waste it on a gal who is ready to sleep with any man for comfort
Re: My Story Is A Sad One: by sexy74(m): 10:04am On Mar 24, 2011
poster poster poster
how many times did i write poster
forget the girl and leave your life
she can be your friend but please not a patrner
you have better things ahead of you.
a word is enough for a fool (not you ooh)
Re: My Story Is A Sad One: by Sub5(m): 10:21am On Mar 24, 2011
poster poster poster
forget the girl and leave your life
she can be your friend but please not a patrner
you have better things ahead of you.

I agree with you 100%
Re: My Story Is A Sad One: by Nobody: 10:33am On Mar 24, 2011
my experience with her scares me a lot.
Re: My Story Is A Sad One: by GboyegaD(m): 11:18am On Mar 24, 2011
I would advise you move on with your life. Open your heart to new friends and at the right time, the right lady will come and you will be surprised that irrespective of your experiences in the past, it will flow naturally. I think why you are having this mindset is because you keep bothering yourself over the incident.
Re: My Story Is A Sad One: by Tingles(m): 11:37am On Mar 24, 2011
You are permitted to keep your resentment for ladies, hate them until a girl proves you wrong but don't let it affect your own life.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

When A Wonderful Woman Enters A Crackedhead's Life / A Penny For Your Thought / Attention Men: What To Never To Say To A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.