Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,003 members, 7,828,530 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way (12889 Views)

Aisha Yesufu: We Should Learn To Be Comfortable With Divorce / Governor Ortom And His Shameful Normalization Of Domestic Violence / Deji Adeyanju’s Gave His Friend A Car As A Wedding Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by jornwhite: 8:07am On Dec 09, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Who told you even the wife won't want her husband to be in jail, are you her spoke person? If she does not want action taken against her husband why then did she post that video in public space? I'm sure if the husband is not a reporter that somehow have connection with the governor, he would have been arrested and fired by now.

That a man beat is wife is outrightly wrong, apparently most of you here are just clouded with emotion, lets assume he was arrested & jailed + got sacked of what benefit will that be to the marriage & the children.
If things had gone the lady way, she successful recks the man, will a man with no job or damage career be in position to pay child support, can the woman alone give those four kids proper care.
One thing i learnt growing up is that, whoever is gonna be a judge must be void of emotion, there are things my mom said about my dad, even as a kid then if i was not calm & sensible maybe i would av killed my dad long time grin the way a woman wil tell her story ehn, naa nuclear bomb to kill all men go dey the judge mind, one must apply wisdom.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by Sermwell(m): 8:29am On Dec 09, 2020
mrkings84:
If the learned and highly educated can't have a blissful spousal union then you need to agree with me that marriage is a union than can only be successful when ordain by God the creator of the institution
What of pastors who are divorced??
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by Mrbenny001: 8:33am On Dec 09, 2020
Alot of idiots are disappointed that this family crisis got resolved immediately with governor intervention, they would have loved continues attack and counter attack from the spouse so they could be making news headlines for next 3months

1 Like

Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by xrayj(m): 8:45am On Dec 09, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Who told you even the wife won't want her husband to be in jail, are you her spoke person? If she does not want action taken against her husband why then did she post that video in public space? I'm sure if the husband is not a reporter that somehow have connection with the governor, he would have been arrested and fired by now.
Stop sounding so negative for Christ sake!
U sounding as if u will replace the man.
Don't allow hate to becloud ur reasoning
If the lady don't want settlement, u think she will be there? If the family of the wife don't want peace, u think they will allow her go there? Was she forced at gun point to go there? She made that video so that people the husband respect like the governor can talk to him, not because he want the father of his kids to go to jail!
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2020
If an educated woman, a medical doctor who has her own money, can tolerate abuse for six years, and is finally fooled to remain with that beast of a husband, then it shows how much abuse Nigerian women go through daily. If she's taking all these from a man, then I wonder what the poor illiterate dependent women face. I guess her parents aren't alive to give her sound advice, that it is better to live as a divorced woman, than to live in pain an misery with a man.

Why can't she separate from that beast, till he undergoes counselling/therapy and becomes a better man, then he can be allowed to live with her? Why hasn't he been arrested/sacked from his work? She took the right decision going on social media to report him and go legal, but sadly she has been fooled to go back to him, hope same people will be there to protect her in her home with that beast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by xrayj(m): 8:50am On Dec 09, 2020
jornwhite:

That a man beat is wife is outrightly wrong, apparently most of you here are just clouded with emotion, lets assume he was arrested & jailed + got sacked of what benefit will that be to the marriage & the children.
Don't mind them @bold!
As if they will replace the man if he should go to jail. If u find out carefully, u will discover most of these ladies screaming jail even beat their younger ones at home.
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by xrayj(m): 8:51am On Dec 09, 2020
Mrbenny001:
Alot of idiots are disappointed that this family crisis got resolved immediately with governor intervention, they would have loved continues attack and counter attack from the spouse so they could be making news headlines for next 3months
Honestly
Very negative people
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by NdigboWorldwide: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2020
xrayj:

Stop sounding so negative for Christ sake!
U sounding as if u will replace the man.
Don't allow hate to becloud ur reasoning
If the lady don't want settlement, u think she will be there? If the family of the wife don't want peace, u think they will allow her go there? Was she forced at gun point to go there? She made that video so that people the husband respect like the governor can talk to him, not because he want the father of his kids to go to jail!
Crap! How could you make such statement that she made that video so the people that the husband respect will call him to order like the governor? I can bet that the only reason the governor wade into this matter was because not only the husband is from that state, but to ............. You can complete that.

Again if the lady want the governor to talk to the said husband by making that video since you assumed that is the only person or among the persons the husband respects, she could have sent the video privately to them.

I can tell you the reason that the lady posted that video online was that is thought and knew that was the straw that will break the camel's back and she has already or ready to damn the consequence. And the governor took the advantage like normal polician in Nigeria and call unnecessary press conference of reconciliation.
Why not the governor call them both in private and do the reconciliation?
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by xrayj(m): 9:09am On Dec 09, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Crap! How could you make such statement that she made that video so the people that the husband respect will call him to order like the governor? I can bet that the only reason the governor wade into this matter was because not only the husband is from that state, but to ............. You can complete that.

Again if the lady want the governor to talk to the said husband by making that video since you assumed that is the only person or among the persons the husband respects, she could have sent the video privately to them.

I can tell you the reason that the lady posted that video online was that is thought and knew that was the straw that will break the camel's back and she has already or ready to damn the consequence. And the governor took the advantage like normal polician in Nigeria and call unnecessary press conference of reconciliation.
Why not the governor call them both in private and do the reconciliation?
Stop reading things to your own meaning!
You are sounding too negative!
Why would a normal human be bitter because a family got reconciled? The lady is not a kid, if she didn't want any reconciliation, believe me she wouldn't be there. & mind u, no right thinking person will wish for the father of her kids to go jail. Only an evil person would wish such.
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by NdigboWorldwide: 9:13am On Dec 09, 2020
jornwhite:

If things had gone the lady way, she successful recks the man, will a man with no job or damage career be in position to pay child support, can the woman alone give those four kids proper care.
One thing i learnt growing up is that, whoever is gonna be a judge must be void of emotion, there are things my mom said about my dad, even as a kid then if i was not calm & sensible maybe i would av killed my dad long time grin the way a woman wil tell her story ehn, naa nuclear bomb to kill all men go dey the judge mind, one must apply wisdom.

If it was the first time which is still wrong, I don't have problem with it. But for complete 6years and also sitting on their stomach gash! That man should be taught a lesson.
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by NdigboWorldwide: 9:16am On Dec 09, 2020
xrayj:

Stop reading things to your own meaning!
You are sounding too negative!
Why would a normal human be bitter because a family got reconciled? The lady is not a kid, if she didn't want any reconciliation, believe me she wouldn't be there. & mind u, no right thinking person will wish for the father of her kids to go jail. Only an evil person would wish such.

I think you are the one reading to your own meaning, do you know the meaning of abusing someone up to 6years and counting? I'm very sure if this woman did not make this video, the beating will still continue, and who knows one day he will snuff the life out of her and that will be the end.
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by xrayj(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

I think you are the one reading to your own meaning, do you know the meaning of abusing someone up to 6years and counting? I'm very sure if this woman did not make this video, the beating will still continue, and who knows one day he will snuff the life out of her and that will be the end.
Stop being pessimistic!
So many marriages have experienced worse & they are doing good today. The woman is educated, she got family. If she & her family feel things can still work out. Who are u to now start posting negativity all over nairaland about their marriage? The least u can do is to wish them well haba! I honestly see no reason for the subtle hate & bitterness! It is too much!
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by xrayj(m): 9:25am On Dec 09, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

If it was the first time which is still wrong, I don't have problem with it. But for complete 6years and also sitting on their stomach gash! That man should be thought a lesson.
The bold is your pain right?
I thought as much!
U sounded like a lady with subtle hate for men.
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by NdigboWorldwide: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2020
xrayj:

Stop being pessimistic!
So many marriages have experienced worse & they are doing good today. The woman is educated, she got family. If she & her family feel things can still work out. Who are u to now start posting negativity all over nairaland about their marriage? The least u can do is to wish them well haba! I honestly see no reason for the subtle hate & bitterness! It is too much!
There is no one hating here, the man should have been thought a lesson,Good for them reconciling, but the way her face disfigured shows the man use a deadly bruteforce on her, not all women could survive that and hence he need to be thought a lesson, that is my stance and don't think I'm hating.
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by Nobody: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

Sir, do you think she wouldn't like the crisis resolved? Do you think she will be happy or fulfilled if her husband is sent to jail because of her? Remember that are married for six years with four children and probably three months pregnant according to her vedio. This is a sign of love.
You can't conclude a person's final position with the action she takes in the heat of anger. We have all did or say something out of anger that we later regret in the past.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by NdigboWorldwide: 9:29am On Dec 09, 2020
DamZik:
Sir, do you think she wouldn't like the resolved? Do you think she will be happy or fulfilled if her husband is sent to jail because of her? Remember that are married for six years with four children and probably three months pregnant according to her vedio. This is a sign of love.
You can't conclude a person's final position with the action she takes in the heat of anger. We have all did or say something out of anger that we later regret in the past.

Some abuse will make you chose between quit to live.Anyway, happy for their reconciliation.
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by Bola146(f): 10:28am On Dec 09, 2020
sad I just pity any woman who are still having more kids in a abusive marriage sad Na by force Speak up! Let your relatives know what is happening please
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by dahme147(m): 11:03am On Dec 09, 2020
Best comment so far...More wisdom my brother

jornwhite:

Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by VBCampaign: 11:14am On Dec 09, 2020
Ejiod:
The person that wrote is piece is a goat. Pure African goat. Just imagine someone writing without thinking
YES!

G.O.A.T: Greatest (writer) of all time!!
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by jornwhite: 12:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
NdigboWorldwide:

If it was the first time which is still wrong, I don't have problem with it. But for complete 6years and also sitting on their stomach gash! That man should be thought a lesson.

Consider all those talks he sat on my womb, JARA, i believe the man already learnt one or two things, and regardless of the body language what the wive needs is a changed husband.
Infact in some cases punishment hardens the mind, most criminal that go to jail don't even come out as a changed person, so !
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by IJEYdiamond(f): 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
The Benue dude was smart... because if he didn't go to his governor.. however he did it .. by now Nigerians will make sure he is out of Channels tv and also be cooling in jail...

Reconciliation is not out of place.. but is for someone who is repentant that this works for..

When a woman loves a man more... buttered it with being a chronic cheat... hmm.. But as a medical doctor for crying out loud she should know better... Na Wa...

God your wisdom fall upon us all.
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
The 21st century marriages are entered into the disguise of love unlike our fathers who got married in the guise of responsibility. For any marriage to work, they must be acceptability of responsibility.

Most couples this days are quick to work out of their marriage not knowing that marriages is not a bed of roses.

Respect, trust and honesty are very crucial in every relationship be it family, marriage, business and what have you.
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by sweetilicious(f): 4:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
If two people decide to forgive themselves totally and how to take a new leaf in their marriage,it should be allowed.Marriage is never easy
Re: Deji Yesufu: Resolving Marriage Crisis The Governor Ortom Way by NoToPile: 8:46pm On Dec 09, 2020
I hope ( I am very doubtful actually) he would not beat her again.

Sat on CS stitches ?? He wanted her dead niyen ke.

People like this man need their wives to stay far away from them until they get delivered of the demon that possessed them to do stuffs like this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Craves For Marriage More, Men Or Women? / Your Mom Or Dad: Who Do You Speak Often With? / Extramarital Affairs Gone Wrong! A Comrade Has Fallen!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.