Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,743 members, 7,831,372 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

How Easy Is It To Find A Spouse As An Overseas Immigrant? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How Easy Is It To Find A Spouse As An Overseas Immigrant? (192 Views)

Apply For 2018 AGIP Postgraduate Local And Overseas Scholarship / Wealthy Overseas Nigerian Students Fight Over Whose Dad Is The Richest / Apply For 2018/2019 PTDF PHD And Msc Overseas Scholarsip At The United Kingdom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Easy Is It To Find A Spouse As An Overseas Immigrant? by hector: 8:00pm On Dec 08, 2020
I am 32. I am planning to move overseas- America, Canada, Europe or Australia in that order. But I'm seriously considering settling down before I turn 35 or at most 35. My problem right now is having to decide if getting married before i travel will be a better idea considering how uncertain things might be for a new immigrant.

I can be belligerent towards ladies, very selective and reserved. So I want to hear your suggestions please..
Re: How Easy Is It To Find A Spouse As An Overseas Immigrant? by calberian: 8:08pm On Dec 08, 2020
You probably should figure out where you’re going to physically first and then in life before looking for who to accompany you on this journey through life. ‘Probably’, because nothing in this context is certain however, there’s no alternative to starting from the known and working/walking towards the unknown.

You’re wished the very best in your endeavours.
Re: How Easy Is It To Find A Spouse As An Overseas Immigrant? by hector: 8:16pm On Dec 08, 2020
calberian:
You probably should figure out where you’re going to physically first and then in life before looking for who to accompany you on this journey through life. ‘Probably’, because nothing in this context is certain however, there’s no alternative to starting from the known and working/walking towards the unknown.

You’re wished the very best in your endeavours.

I just wish I understand u���

(1) (Reply)

Black And Proud! / Data Entry Services / AAU Now A Top Private Uni According To Google �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.