Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,208 members, 7,822,074 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? (27682 Views)

I'm Based In Lagos, This Is Where I Go When I Say I'm Going To The Village. / How Much Do You Spend Monthly Overseas? / Can I Travel To Australia With N4.5 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Yeeyo: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
is up u, miss abroad.
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by sammirano: 2:11pm On Dec 09, 2020
parkervero:

Meaning this is what you will do or that you are doing (i.e cheating on your man) that traveled?
D guy no be lady jo
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by victorix(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Travel, hustle, settledown, marry.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by akinmusi(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

I am 32. I am planning to move overseas- America, Canada, Europe or Australia in that order. But I'm seriously considering settling down before I turn 35 or at most 35. My problem right now is having to decide if getting married before i travel will be a better idea considering how uncertain things might be for a new immigrant.

I can be skeptical towards ladies, very selective and reserved. So I want to hear your suggestions please..

It's divine to marry, but don't err trying to secure your future.

Seek divine intervention. None is worse.

If I tell you to leave Nigeria, others may view that I have written off Nigeria. However it's not so. But my opinion is if there is a genuine means to leave this shore, please do.

Meanwhile with just 3k, I will design a premium 3D logo and hyper realistic designs for your brands.

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
only you know what's best for you.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by endsarrrs(f): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2020
Just go. . . You must have decide when you are 35 age.
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Romanus123: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
I think you haven't not yet make up your mind to travel, that's why you mentioned USA, Canada, Europe and Australia. I will advise you to settle down in Nigeria rather than wasting your money to a fake agent.
The advice you seek would have been better if you had finally made up your mind.
What you need now is four advice
To travel
Marriage from outside
To settle down in Nigeria
Marriage in Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by sylve11: 2:13pm On Dec 09, 2020
sweetmelanin:
You are a single guy, this is one of the best positions one can be in when planning to migrate ... why would it even cross your mind tie yourself down at this point?

Marry now and you will have to hustle twice as hard to take care of yourself, whilst also maintaining a woman back home and struggling to bring her over to where you are - of which ..if your plans fail or you're not able to secure your stay on time, she might get antsy and move on without you.

This is an unnecessary burden when you can easily find someone to settle down with abroad... there are lots of decent black British, black American, black Canadian girls of Nigerian heritage you can fall in love and build a future with - who will also be happy to help you secure your stay through marriage.

loud it. cool

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
HERE NI O. JUST DONT MARRY TWITTER BABES

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
parkervero:

Meaning this is what you will do or that you are doing (i.e cheating on your man) that traveled?
Isn't it apparent the person behind the moniqer is male?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Christian07(m): 2:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oga travel oo leave problem travel find wife for that side collect green card leave your life in peace

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by bhorazzi(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
travel out first and go and marry white lady.... no gulkings bro............Nigeria government no like us oooo shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Glorylynn: 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

I am 32. I am planning to move overseas- America, Canada, Europe or Australia in that order. But I'm seriously considering settling down before I turn 35 or at most 35. My problem right now is having to decide if getting married before i travel will be a better idea considering how uncertain things might be for a new immigrant.

I can be skeptical towards ladies, very selective and reserved. So I want to hear your suggestions please..

Baba get the visa fest then come back for advice...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by jansonn(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Oga!! Don't try to marry any girl oo!! My eldest brother got married before moving to UK and 10 years later, he's still saying if he had known he wouldn't have married!! My immediate elder brother just moved to Europe last year, but he had a fiancee before moving, now he's seriously regretting and looking for ways to settle her. I on the other hand have been single for over 25 years of my life now cause I no want make one naija babe spoil my children dual citizenship. Baba, no try am ooo, I've adviced you like my own brother... It's up to you now

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Seyzcham91(m): 2:15pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bro! we on this together as i'm also in your shoe but difference is me not confused and already decided my life

Don't bother getting married for naija before traveling oo cuz you go eventually regret am

more reason i'm not committed to any naija lady now, we just dey enjoy ourself and helping eachother relief stress as them too know my plan, if you go marry for naija, firstly that marriage go draw you back or slow you down for your travel cuz would get to a point you would be considering moving with your new wife which wouldn't be easy

secondly, having kids in this country not longer promising, i've decided in my life either to never have kids till i die or have kids abroad or nothing else, no hope for unborn generation in this country again

i'm saying all these from my little experience, experience of people around me and those have heard of. at the end even if you have get married here, have kids here you would still later decided to move all your family over and go start again afresh abroad.

i know a few family thats having it good in naija here, government workers with good pay and yet sold there cars and a few property, forfeited their jobs and other opportunity here and go start abroad

World is really changing and one can't keep doing things thesame way as being done in the past
hector:

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Christian07(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Romanus123:
I think you haven't not yet make up your mind to travel, that's why you mentioned USA, Canada, Europe and Australia. I will advise you to settle down in Nigeria rather than wasting your money to a fake agent.
The advice you seek would have been better if you had finally made up your mind.
What you need now is four advice
To travel
Marriage from outside
To settle down in Nigeria
Marriage in Nigeria

Na you be the fake agent way wan give am visa

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Prechgold1180(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
Harmored:
my uncle traveled to US at 32, almost married the year he traveled in Nigeria.... a year after he married an American at 33 now he has his green card.... no time cool
your uncle is my role model

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Reex12(m): 2:16pm On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=i926 post=96897266]
Do not marry and leave your wife in Nigeria.

Modern day women are not loyal at all.

dem no dey telli person

4 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Jaqenhghar: 2:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
incogni2o:

Story
God bless you!
Abeg tell am.
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Seyzcham91(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Rubbish Talk! marry first and leave her wife pussy here so she can be fucking around abi

Trust her ko, Trust her ni. you think any woman can be trusted when there are whole lot of better offers by many sugar daddies out there now. na money those Vagina people dey after now not love so therefore they will continou to Bleep around as long as they keep meeting or seeing men with better offers for them

simple!
gaius01:
Arrrrrrrh

I will advise you marry first. Make sure you trust her and make sure you both would be sincere to each other before traveling, after sometimes you can proceed her visa.

If am were you!!

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by TempleHouse: 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
You better go marry when you get to your destination !
They will bang your G-friend naughty when you're away except you install a recorded meter on your ass !
99.9% of such plan ended in the pit !!
It takes years to settle down abroad.
Even if you're lucky to have her after a year, she would have tasted different stuff before you come back.
Except you carry her go stay for village!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Juanmike(m): 2:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
Marry here.
Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Seyzcham91(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
you make sense and a wise advice

skeptical about ladies or not going abroad first is the best
doggedfighter:
First thing first

For someone that's sceptical towards ladies, very selective and reserved.

Focus on your abroad, Mr grin

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Mutaultope(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
No be here we just read a story of a cheating wife that had a child out of adultery ?

pls , marry when you get there ..... issue of visa denial will not come up ooooooo

just use your head .

5 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Abeg biko travel there and marry there. Our naija women are ingrates o. Abroad they love with hearts. Here na head load them dey use o. Know this and know peace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by King44(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

Travel and marry a correct Nigerian girl who has Morales, cultural values and doing well like you not liability.

Because if you marry here, while still trying to find your feet over there you would have to keep sending money home and adding her to the list is another load especially if you impregnate her before leaving.

Besides, women generally can pull surprise stunt on you while you are there and start giving you excuse for pulling such stunt.

Hope you know the type of stunt I am talking about.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by demoBaba: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
With my observation woman have been sitting man backward since 1800

I made that mistake years back.

Please n please japa first, don't reason any bitch in Nigeria.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by AirBay: 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Bro abroad first

You will meet a lot of Nigeria students as well.

Also if you really need a good wife, target girls that came in with scholarships (ptdf, nddc, commonwealth, women in engineering e.t.c.). There are many to choose from.

Most of them are grade A/B wife materials.

No follow "bone straight" gals else you are doomed for life, always remember na woman get power for abroad o. Choose wisely.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Jerewise332(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nawaz 4 dis kind question oo
Must you bring ur private life here?

1 Like

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Kobicove(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2020
hector:

Don't get married just for the sake of it.

Make sure you sort out your finances first before you start thinking of getting married

3 Likes

Re: Should I Marry Here Or When I Travel Overseas? by Aguilar(m): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2020
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr
Isoright...
Tell her to take in na

I mean get her pregnant and do some introduction before you discharge atleast with that she will reduce are whoring
wagbayi na wetin I dey reason 2 be that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Evacuation Of Trailers And Trucks Off Lagos Roads And Bridges In Pictures / Ojuelegba Tragedy: Unlatched Containers Must Leave Our Roads / White Man's Tweet About Nigeria's Aviation Sector

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.