Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,665 members, 7,816,711 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) (3849 Views)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband In Ondo, Lands In Hospital (Disturbing Photos) / Nigerian Woman Brutalized By Her Lebanese Husband In Lagos Over PHCN Card / Pregnant Woman Brutalized By Delta Police Loses The Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by HumphreyGspot(m): 12:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Woman Allegedly Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him On Facebook (Graphic Photos)

One Mrs Salsha Betty took to her Facebook page to report how her husband brutalized her few hours after celebrating him. HGS Media Plus reports.

HGS Media Plus report that the unfortunate incident happened on Tuesday, December 8 2020.

Apparently, Betty had earlier posted a photo of herself and her husband thanking him for been a good husband and father for 5 years.

According to her, they are blessed with a daughter who he has been a good father to as she celebrated him.

"Good night from bar and I. Thank you for being a supportive partner for the last 5 years, & a good father to our daughter too. I love you babe," she wrote.

HGS Media Plus reports that Betty later updated her Facebook timeline two hours later asking her followers to help get a place she can report a domestic violence case.

"Anywhere I can report domestic violence? I genuinely need help urgently this is my personal number ..." She wrote.

However, another Facebook user, Njeri Wa Migwi - Mwangi revealed that Mrs Betty has received medical treatment.

"We are in hospital, she has been treated and had stitches done. She's gone for head scan since she was bleeding from the ears.

Otherwise she's well and safe. Matter have reported to the police.

This is just a reminder that things can take a sharp turn in a matter of minutes Those you share a duvet , with are the most likely to harm you.

Even here on Social Media we 'MUST' change the narrative, we cannot be enablers or Violence.

Stop Domestic Violence."

https://hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2020/12/woman-allegedly-brutalized-by-her-husband-2-hours-after-celebrating-him-on-facebook-graphic-photos/

Lalasticlala

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by YoonSung70: 12:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Haaaa you beat person like this, you wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by JaneYave(f): 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2020
Where ever this monster called domestic violence came from? We need to really adjust, aggression is on the rise, its showing everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 1:10pm On Dec 09, 2020
Uwa wu Pawpaw meeeeeeennnnnnnnn!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga1: 1:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
Too bad. who knows what the wife might have done
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by Kondomatic(m): 1:19pm On Dec 09, 2020
Who started the fight and why?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Domestic violence is not good.men should learn to control their anger and hands...women,on the other hand.should learn to control their mouths and pray out the spirit of nagging..and the both should learn to explain things to each other.."who called u" should be avoided in every.this question is one of the biggest cause of domestic violence.it brings lack of trust.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by donbachi(m): 1:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fahdiga1:
we may not know.but,women should be mindful of the kind of business they do.how can a married go to a hotel to sell boxers and perfume to a male customers..no be all men get the mind to handle dat.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by Bola146(f): 2:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
angry Many marriages now are in suffering and smiling embarassed embarassed But must it always results to violence
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by Jessepaid(m): 2:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
Shit....well...

Women.. never ever ever ever ever... challenge a man..

Men.. if she ever challenges you during an argument pushes you or raises a weapon

be smart to walk away..

If you hit her, you automatically become the villian and she becomes innocent to the eye of the society regardless of what she did

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by UndauntedYOCA(f): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
Terrible. One of them is narcissistic.
To those saying women should learn to do this, do that and are quick to saying women are responsible for the battery they receive in relationships, have you ever considered that sometimes, a man is just violent (men who engage in such). I was recently with a family I know and the lady was the one contributing a large part to the feeding of the family, one time she told the husband she had become very broke and didn't have money again which was true because she had been complaining to me that she was running out of cash, the man suddenly became angry, would frequently yell at her, and almost beat her. It isn't my first time visiting them but I get a little unhappy whenever I am with them and the man displays such attitude. This woman has been really sacrificial and supportive. Sometimes, the women you see who have been battered aren't always at fault. Call a spade, a spade! Some men just derive joy in inflicting pains on people or their women and some women are too dumb to walk away when misery begins.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by Realtord43: 7:55pm On Dec 09, 2020
Governor ortom, your service is needed here ASAP!
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Dec 10, 2020
Fahdiga1:
Of course it's always the wife undecided

2 Likes

Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:37am On Dec 10, 2020
I can see 2 DIFFERENT WOMEN.
Is he married to the two or na BLACK & white matter..?
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by azzima(m): 5:46am On Dec 10, 2020
LEAVE your life AWAY from Social media!!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by Fahdiga1: 6:02am On Dec 10, 2020
Chii59:

Of course it's always the wife undecided
Are you saying that it is only husbands that cause quarrel in the family
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by grim33(m): 6:57am On Dec 10, 2020
MGTOW GUYS MGTOW
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by Mumkc: 8:36am On Dec 10, 2020
Would it be a crime if a man just walk away? why raise your hand on your wife to the point of damaging her face like this?

This is repugnant! women do mess up I know cus marriages comes with so many challenges. It's full of ups and downs but the maturity in handling situations on the part of both partners matters a great deal.

Please stop domestic violence it only bring out the demon in you and when this happens no one remembers the angel you've been.
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by anonymuz(m): 1:40pm On Dec 10, 2020
koyinsola82907:
Many marriages now are in suffering and smiling But must it always results to violence
yes o my sister is facing same but this her own is different cos she suffering from emotional torture
Re: Woman Brutalized By Her Husband 2 Hours After Celebrating Him (Graphic Photos) by austine4real(m): 6:32am On Dec 11, 2020
Woman and their wahala

(1) (Reply)

How Senior School Boys Fu*cks Their Juniors As Punishment / Graphic Pictures: Unknown Men Axed Man To Death In Benue / Thieves Caught, Butchered And Lynched In The Suv They Came With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.