Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,120 members, 7,814,934 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (29854 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 4:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
I will be uploading foods you can cook on Christmas day with the recipes and procedures.
Homemade Suya:
Ingredients: suya sauce
Raw meat
Bamboo stick or long stick
Maggi and salt.
Procedure: cut the meat in a small size and seasoning it with maggi,curry,salt.
Step2: put the meat in the long stick and make you set it well.
Step3: put the meat in the oven to grilled .
Your Suya is ready.
Suya sauce: kilo kuli or groundnut,uda,ehuru,curry, thyme, salt, maggi,onga spice,sugar,dry ginger and garlic. Grind all together, your Suya spice is ready.

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 5:00pm On Dec 09, 2020
Grilled fish.
Ingredients: fish
Maggi,salt, curry thyme.
Garlic and ginger ( optional)
Lemon juice
Grinded pepper.
Fish( tilapia, catfish and croacker)
Procedure: wash and clean the fish, season the fish with all the seasonings
Step 2: add the grinded pepper to the.
Step 3: put the fish in the oven and allow the fish to bake or grilled the fish with charcoal.
The grilled fish is ready.

15 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by JaneYave(f): 5:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
#teamfish# Irish is my menu this year. Enough of rice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 5:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Gizzdodo:
Ingredient: fried plantain
Fried and sliced glizzard
Vegetable ( green pepper,red pepper, onion and carrot)
Salt, maggi, curry,thyme.
Ground nut oil
Procedure: boil,sliced and fried the gizzard.
Fried the plantain also
Step2: Wash and sliced the vegetables and onion.
Step3: pour oil in a frying pan and add onion into it.
Step4: add all the vegetable and season it.
Step5: add the gizzard and the plantain
Your Gizzdodo is ready.

22 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 5:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Stay tuned for more amazing recipes and don't forget to likes and comments.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2020
Baked moi moi
Ingredients: beans
Pepper ( shombo,ata rodo,onion,pawa)
Maggi and salt
Crayfish,egg, fish
Groundnut oil.
Procedure: wash and Peel the beans
Step 2: add the wash pepper,onion and crayfish into the beans.
Step3: grind the beans very smooth.
Step4; add groundnut oil, maggi and salt into the grinded beans.
Step 5: add the raw egg into the grinded beans
And mix it together.
Step6: rub the pan with margarine or oil.

This December bakes your moi moi,you can baked with stove or oven. It's a easily and a stressful method.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 5:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
Baked moi moi is sweeter and less stress, don't stress yourself.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by IbnBattuta1960: 5:53pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nice

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Heineken(m): 6:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
I go need where to come eat Christmas food o.. Abuja Holla mbok...olorun o ti se funmi sugbon oma dara laipe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 6:17pm On Dec 09, 2020
Egusi and pounded yam:
Ingredients: egusi,meat, crayfish,palm oil
Maggi,salt,onion,pepper,stock fish pomo(optional)
Pumpkin leaf(ugwu) or bitter leaf
Procedure: blend the egusi with blender and add water to it.
Step 2: wash,seasoning and boil the meat, stockfish and pomo.
Step3: pour oil Palm oil in a clean pot and allow it to heat and add the grinded egusi and allow it to fry.
Step4: add the grinded pepper and meat stock ( if you like) and seasoning.
Step5:add the boiled meat,stock fish and pomo.
Step 6: washed and sliced the pumpkin (ugwu) and pour it into the egusi.
Allow the soup to cook for some minutes.
Egusi soup is ready.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 6:18pm On Dec 09, 2020
You eat egusi with pounded yam,eba,semo and fufu.
Don't forget to likes and share.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Nobody: 6:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
shocked wowwww these food are really charming and inviting. I'm salivating already. Op which kind temptation be this one na? Bikonu allow Christmas reach first sad sad

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 7:03pm On Dec 09, 2020
AccessME:
shocked wowwww these food are really charming and inviting. I'm salivating already. Op which kind temptation be this one na? Bikonu allow Christmas reach first sad sad

grin grin grin grin grin okay,I will reduce the temptations

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
You can also book your Christmas cake Parfait,ice cream and cocktail from me.

28 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by cassidy1996(m): 7:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
oh boy see food and flexing every where, give me your address, on Christmas day I must visit you

9 Likes

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 8:04pm On Dec 09, 2020
[quote author=cassidy1996 post=96904189]oh boy see food and flexing every where, give me your address, on Christmas day I must visit you [/quotes

Okay, you're welcome to my house any day anytime grin grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by chanda83560: 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2020
You can also book your Christmas cake Parfait,ice cream and cocktail from me.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 7:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Gbegiri:
Ingredients: peeled beans
Palm oil, maggi and salt.
Procedure: wash and peeled the beans very well.
Step2: pour in the beans in a hot water and allow the beans to boil until it's very soft.
Step3: sieve the beans from the hot water and pour the beans in a blender to blend it. Blend the beans very smooth.
Step4: pour the palm oil in the pot and allow the palm oil to hear well.
Step5: pour the blended beans and add maggi and salt into it.
Gbegiri is ready,eat your gbegiri with amala.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2020
Don't forget to likes, comments and share.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by islamicpenis: 12:54pm On Dec 11, 2020
F

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Abboki: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by TOPCRUISE(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Who will invite me to her place this Christmas. I promise to be a good boy cool

8 Likes

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Simplebeauty: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
grin
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Bornsinner7: 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Ok
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by mynaijadj(m): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Stirred Fried Spaghetti is Bae
While Peeled Jollof Beans is Boo.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uiWO1_MsnaM&t

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Houseofglam7(f): 12:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by MrStylish(m): 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Abobi
Na fufu n vegetable soup this xmas

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by TheWalkingMind: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Garri and epa

Fufu and okro

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by BlessedNuel: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
See as I just dey salivate here

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Lovelies1: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Vv
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Bodyodour: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Na who get money dey get choice of food .

2 Likes

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Enudapan: 12:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Nah eh! No qualms
This is so sophisticated
Although some of my best foods
Christmas or no Christmas are
Noodles (indomie/spargeti) cooked with mushin weed
And chilled lacsera (with diluted Tom Tom inside it)

Yamleg:

What does TomTom and chill lacasera do to the body?
Yummy
It takes the body to another level
The highness density is something else
Infact try and see

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Worst Food You Have Ever Eaten? / The Dangers Of Eating Canned Foods / Noodles Challenge Thread.. Post Your Cooked Instant Noodles And Lets Rate!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.