Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,509 members, 7,836,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day (29975 Views)

Hardship: 5 Cheap Soups You Can Cook With N1000 In Nigeria / What Is The Funniest/Most Terrible Combination Of Foods You Have Ever Taken? / Guys That Can Cook Can Relate To These Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 2:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Homemade mayonnaise
Ingredient: egg 3
Lemon 1
Ground nut oil
Sugar 1tbsp
Salt 1 tsp
Procedure: break the egg and pour it in a blender
Step2: add salt and sugar into the egg
Step3: add the lemon juice
Step 4: add groundnut oil and blend it.
Continue to blend and add the ground but oil little by little.
Your homemade mayonnaise is ready,use it to eat your salad,bread,yam e.t.c

2 Shares

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Homemade yummy mayonnaise

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 2:54pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hotdog bread
Ingredients: bread dough
Hotdog
Procedure: make your bread dough and allow it to rise.
Step2: after rising,cut a little from the bread dough and roll it like a rope.
Step3: rap the bread dough with the hot dough.
Step4: rub your pan with oil or margarine and dust it with pan.
Preheat your oven or pot and allow it to bake.

1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 2:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Note: the bread dough mixing is bread mixing when you want to make the hot dog bread dough use the bread recipe I uploaded yesterday.
Note 2: if you don't have a oven,buy a cake pan from 200 hundred Naira upward. Rub the pan with oil or margarine and dust it with flour. And bake the hotdog with your pot.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 15, 2020

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Amhappy(f): 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please Ma on the baked moimoi how do you bake with stove? Also do you boil the egg slice them and add to the mixture before the baking proper?
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by iamezekwesiri: 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Don't condemn her but commend her and commit her to this Thread for improvement.....

btw, you have been enjoying the river naija noodles since adam oh lol

Badadvisor:

I'm jealous of your boyfriend or husband.
My own girlfriend no just Sabi one cooking skills only to cook indomie with river naija water and red pepper everywhere

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by ceeceeuwa: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tyewolove:
Plantain chips
Ingredients: unripe plantain
Salt
Hot water
Ground nut oil
Procedure: soak the unripe plantain in hot water for 10 minutes
Step2: remove the unripe plantain from water and peel it.
Step3: slice the unripe plantain in a round form
Step4: pour the ground nut oil in a frying pan, allow it to hot. Fry the unripe plantain.
Plantain chips is ready.
What is the essence of soaking in hot water. Do you soak the peeled or unpeeled one?

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Badadvisor: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
iamezekwesiri:
Don't condemn her but commend her and commit her to this Thread for improvement.....

btw, you have been enjoying the river naija noodles since adam oh lol

I pity who go marry that girl

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 5:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

What is the essence of soaking in hot water. Do you soak the peeled or unpeeled one?

It's important to soak it into water reasons are
1) the plantain will not soak oil
2) it will be easy to peel
3) it makes the plantain chips more crispy.
Soak the unpeeled plantain in hot water.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by iamezekwesiri: 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Meaning that, you have resigned officially..... lol

Badadvisor:

I pity who go marry that girl
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 5:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Amhappy:
Please Ma on the baked moimoi how do you bake with stove? Also do you boil the egg slice them and add to the mixture before the baking proper?

Pour a cup of water in a pot and put your pan in the pot. Slice the egg and put it in moin moin after pouring the moin moin puree in the pan.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Badadvisor: 5:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
iamezekwesiri:
Meaning that, you have resigned officially..... lol

I'll make it official soon cool

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by iamezekwesiri: 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pls, make her a better person in the kitchen before tendering your resignation....

Abi, na u wey no sabi cook ni? lol

Badadvisor:

I'll make it official soon cool
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Badadvisor: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
iamezekwesiri:
Pls, make her a better person in the kitchen before tendering your resignation....

Abi, na u wey no sabi cook ni? lol

The next guy on the line should do that lipsrsealed
She's lazy and not even interested to learn. She's of the opinion of hiring a cook when we get married.

I'm not cut off for those shits. tongue

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by ceeceeuwa: 12:32am On Dec 16, 2020
Tyewolove:

It's important to soak it into water reasons are 1) the plantain will not soak oil 2) it will be easy to peel 3) it makes the plantain chips more crispy. Soak the unpeeled plantain in hot water.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by shashaperry(f): 3:55am On Dec 16, 2020
Tyewolove:
Sprinkle salt on the plantain before frying it.

You're doing well cool

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by iamezekwesiri: 10:32am On Dec 16, 2020
kpk!

Badadvisor:

The next guy on the line should do that lipsrsealed
She's lazy and not even interested to learn. She's of the opinion of hiring a cook when we get married.

I'm not cut off for those shits. tongue
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Amhappy(f): 10:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Tyewolove:

Pour a cup of water in a pot and put your pan in the pot. Slice the egg and put it in moin moin after pouring the moin moin puree in the pan.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by mariahAngel(f): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
Badadvisor:

I'm jealous of your boyfriend or husband.
My own girlfriend no just Sabi one cooking skills only to cook indomie with river naija water and red pepper everywhere

See casting!!!
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by mariahAngel(f): 7:42pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:

Put gbegiri in my amala and I’ll abandon it for you immediately. cheesy cheesy
cheesy
It might not look appealing, but I believe it'll taste nice
I'd definitely eat it if I made it myself.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by DorcasShalom: 7:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thank you soo much
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by pocohantas(f): 9:46pm On Dec 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

cheesy
It might not look appealing, but I believe it'll taste nice
I'd definitely eat it if I made it myself.

I’ve tasted it and I didn’t like it. It is not about the looks sef. I am also not very much into beans, how much more “bean paste”. Gross!

My amala today without gbegiri.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by mariahAngel(f): 10:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:

I’ve tasted it and I didn’t like it. It is not about the looks sef. I am also not very much into beans, how much more “bean paste”. Gross!

My amala today without gbegiri.

Maybe it's because they cook it with just plain oil.
Does ewa agoyin fall into that category?

Hey! I cannot even dare to try to eat amala cheesy
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by pocohantas(f): 10:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
mariahAngel:

Maybe it's because they cook it with just plain oil.
Does ewa agoyin fall into that category?

Hey! I cannot even dare to try to eat amala cheesy

I eat beans, I eat moinmoin too, though not aggressively. Na when the thing hungry me, I cook and chop- give out the rest.

Ewa agoyin is in another league na. grin

Surprised you don’t eat amala o. There was a time I was addicted to it, I am over it now.
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by mariahAngel(f): 10:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:

I eat beans, I eat moinmoin too, though not aggressively. Na when the thing hungry me, I cook and chop- give out the rest.

Ewa agoyin is in another league na. grin

Have you tried adding sugar to the beans? Chai! You go do several backflips once e enter you mouth. cheesy

Surprised you don’t eat amala o. There was a time I was addicted to it, I am over it now.

Me and swallows no dey agree grin

The closest I can go is agidi and sauce/stew
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by BlueRayDick: 12:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Teespice:
cc BlueRayDick

Thank you for the mention wink
Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by Tyewolove(f): 7:39pm On Dec 20, 2020
I'm sorry for not uploading, Nairaland banned me.

1 Like

Re: Thread Of Foods You Can Cook On Christmas Day by ThaRealNyke: 5:12pm On Jun 17, 2021
*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*
*Gluten free*
40K = 25KG Bags
NEWLY SHIPPED-IN ARRIVAL IN STORE

*Call/Text/WhatsApp: +23408069829826 Martins Chima*

It's versatility is amazing: It mixes easily with smoothies, it can easily be added to baked foods like muffins, cookies, cakes, brownies, pancakes, biscuits, bread, porridge, and also for servings with soup as swallow, and much more.
It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and it is higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains.
It's taste, aroma, white and brown color is perfect. The best healthy and affordable meal you can get.

Produced by Morning Foods Limited, Crewe, CW2, United Kingdom, an Independent British Company.

25kg Bag = Affordable @ 40K

Call/Text/WhatsApp: +2348069829826 Martins Chima

*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How I Prepared A 45 Minutes Spaghetti Recipe ( Pictures & Video) / DANMODI RICE Mill In Jigawa (Photos) / Ichapi Peter: Man Who Delivers Food To Workers With Okada In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.