Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,231 members, 7,829,404 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3124 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 8:20pm On Dec 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by DontBullshitMe: 8:22pm On Dec 09, 2020
Troll.

4 Likes

Re: . by Thattallgirl(f): 8:23pm On Dec 09, 2020
This lady ehn cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Troll.
Hmm this is not a trolling matter ooo, you men are too wicked

5 Likes

Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 8:25pm On Dec 09, 2020
Nairaland in house clout chasing hoe has spoken.....We hear

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thattallgirl:
This lady ehn cheesy cheesy
See I have been in shock, I don't know how long I would be able to stomach this ooo, I feel so much for the naive woman.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2020
HarunaWest:
Nairaland in house clout chasing hoe has spoken.....We hear
Nairaland tiniest prick man has commented. Cassalinda will soon expose you

10 Likes

Re: . by donbachi(m): 8:30pm On Dec 09, 2020
Dis marine agent again.

4 Likes

Re: . by IamD18: 8:31pm On Dec 09, 2020
If spouses should start checking their partner's phones, only 12.424% of marriage will survive divorce in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
donbachi:
Dis marine agent again.
Soon you shall be a victim of this marine agent, canal pastor, I know you are a serial cheat too, I don't even trust that my pastor preaching every Sunday ,all men don't have respect when it comes to erection matters.Shame shame shame

5 Likes

Re: . by ahnie: 8:34pm On Dec 09, 2020
Sometimes when I have nothing meaningful to say...I'd just start whistling.it Chase idleness away.

1 Like

Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 8:37pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
Nairaland tiniest prick man has commented. Cassalinda will soon expose you
who is cassalinda?
Re: . by Nobody: 8:39pm On Dec 09, 2020
HarunaWest:

who is cassalinda?
The lady you, luminouz, and other Nairaland males do send your nudes to

3 Likes

Re: . by ahnie: 8:40pm On Dec 09, 2020
HELLO crackhaus.
Re: . by JONNYSPUTE(m): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
.....Funny how a single lady is telling the married ones how to run their families.

Lol

2 Likes

Re: . by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
your dad is also cheating on your mum abi?
Eleribu

3 Likes

Re: . by crackhaus: 8:41pm On Dec 09, 2020
Try checking his wife's phone as well, what you will see inside her FB inbox, WhatsApp, and Instagram DM will equally shock you too.

These days, husbands and wives are equal players in the game – na who dem fit catch be mugu.

10 Likes

Re: . by crackhaus: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2020
ahnie:
HELLO crackhaus.
Hi Anna Banana.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2020
crackhaus:
Try checking his wife's phone as well, what you will see inside her FB inbox, WhatsApp, and Instagram DM will equally shock you too.

These days, husbands and wives are equal players in the game – na who dem fit catch be mugu.
lies lies lies, 99percent of married women are faithful, I really don't know how a man could be so wicked and still feel very comfortable about it

3 Likes

Re: . by Thattallgirl(f): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
See I have been in shock, I don't know how long I would be able to stomach this ooo, I feel so much for the naive woman.
Your mom is right. Don't be the news bearer.
Re: . by Nobody: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
your dad is also cheating on your mum abi?

Eleribu
Never, my mom is too beautiful and gallant, my dad has nothing else to look at outside
Re: . by crackhaus: 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
lies lies lies, 99percent of married women are faithful, I really don't know how a man could be so wicked and still feel very comfortable about it
Now I'm sure you're trolling as usual... cheesy
Re: . by Nobody: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Thattallgirl:
Your mom is right. Don't be the news bearer.
What about confronting the man? he can't just continue playing the innocent wife, the woman is a very good woman and doesn't deserve it
Re: . by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 09, 2020
crackhaus:

Now I'm sure you're trolling as usual... cheesy
I swear this isn't trolling, I don't do that

3 Likes

Re: . by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:49pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
Never, my mom is too beautiful and gallant, my dad has nothing else to look at outside
Y u kon dey yarn opkoto for up there ?

Say men are wicked yen yen yen

Laslas na agbero u go later marry wey go use punching reset ur skull.

1 Like

Re: . by Fvckhypocrite(f): 8:50pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
Re: . by crackhaus: 8:56pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
I swear this isn't trolling, I don't do that
Well for you to believe that 99% of married women are faithful, then it's either you're trolling OR you don't have an active social life where you mix/interact with a lot of crowd.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: . by Thattallgirl(f): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
What about confronting the man? he can't just continue playing the innocent wife, the woman is a very good woman and doesn't deserve it
Sometimes when you're trying to help a married woman by telling her what the husband did out of the goodness of your heart and cos she's a good woman, the married woman may turn on u and say u should mind your business, probably call u names and say you're a home wrecker. You really can't predict how a married woman would react when you break such news to her.
Re: . by Kondomatic(m): 9:02pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
Women are more wicked.

Are you a Christian?
Re: . by Enceladus(m): 9:05pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:

Exactly what that lady will say also. Does beauty alone ensures faithfulness? Is that lady ugly?

1 Like

Re: . by HarunaWest(m): 9:09pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
The lady you, luminouz, and other Nairaland males do send your nudes to
Lol...I dont do that...My Bura is too big for her screen.
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 9:24pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
Married women please endeavor to check your husband's phone from time to time, a lot is going on in there. If your man is that type that guard his phone like his life depends on it, just know you are in the dark. I went to my family friend's house for a small birthday party organized for his wife, I forgot my phone at home and needed to do some stuff with it and as I was lamenting, the husband of the house quickly ask me to use his phone to do whatever I wanted to do which was strange to me but had no option, so as I was using his phone, something just whispered to me to check his WhatsApp and what I found out was beyond me, I forwarded everything to my WhatsApp , this man has a family outside, he has two kids from a mistress (a boy and a girl) which he was planning to take them to Dubai by next week to shop, I stylishly engaged the wife in some gossip conversation and found out that she trusts her husband so much she could put herself on lifeline to defend him, I just quietly left the place after the party in a sobber mood. It's been doing me somehow to tell his wife or confronts him but my mom has warned me sternly to mind my business but I don't know how long I will be able to mind my business sha.

It is ah-mazing! how people still take you seriously.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help!! My Sister Marriage Is About To Crash / Heart Breaking Photo Of A Family Of Four In Abuja / Would You Date A Potential Step-sibling?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.