Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,645 members, 7,851,169 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 02:32 PM

. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / . (3172 Views)

My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Ladies, Would You Let Your Husband Do This With Your Baby? (Photo/Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by mrblessed(m): 9:47pm On Dec 09, 2020
Imaging the guts she displays; invading someone's privacy that assisted her only to cast yourself as a defender of the female folk. Which sane married woman will take a piece of advice from an impressionable, dependent, and starry-eyed girl under the control and protection of her parents?

For the records, this tale is bullshit, beginning from the so-called birthday party, to the offer of phone given by a nonexistent husband. This is another failed, poorly-convinced attack on men in particular and marriage in general.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 10:51pm On Dec 09, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Funny how a single lady is telling the married ones how to run their families.

Lol

Are all married people the only enlightened/knowledgeable ones?

4 Likes

Re: . by luminouz(m): 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2020
Zzor:
The lady you, luminouz, and other Nairaland males do send your nudes to
Won't you kuku marry me bayi? No other female here mentions my moniker like you do. Kuku marry me...siosio grin..........
So you have turned to a thief too? Stealing other people's information and sending them to ya WhatsApp? You don become yahoo-geh? I'm sure you copied his bvn and creit card info too. .

Chai, zzor. Goan find work na... grin

2 Likes

Re: . by Creeza(m): 4:22am On Dec 10, 2020
Why do I have a feeling that this girl is lying?
Re: . by dominique(f): 6:48am On Dec 10, 2020
Not only phones, check where they keep their personal belongings too. Some men/women are secretly treating HIV and other deadly STDs and hiding the drugs from their wives/husbands. Ignorance is NOT always bliss, not searching your husband or wife can be deadly.

10 Likes

Re: . by Mandela27: 7:53am On Dec 10, 2020
This a make up story by zzor the man disguising as a woman
Re: . by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2020
You all don't know what's going on, it was my instinct which has never failed me that made me do what I did with the man's phone, like I said we are close family friends. Some of you are quick to discard some things you read and a lot are actually happening around us. From my calculations, this man has just a child from his wife and his wife has been unable to have more children, I think that's the reason he decided to be this cheap , I have been feeling for his wife since yesterday, I feel like confronting the man on my own
Re: . by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
mariahAngel:

It is ah-mazing! how people still take you seriously.
My dear, it's true, whatever i post here are actually the things happening around me, I don't know how to keep shut but I don't lie about anything, I'm not even a good writer. Meanwhile I've found out your boyfriend here, no wonder you like forming good girl here, just warn him never to attack me sha.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2020
Biglittlelois:

Are all married people the only enlightened/knowledgeable ones?
My dear don't mind him, where have you been, you are hardly online, hope you're doing fine
Re: . by islamicpenis: 1:32pm On Dec 10, 2020
You need help grin grin
Re: . by Nobody: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2020
islamicpenis:
You need help grin grin
With that your Monika, I think you need the help more
Re: . by frozen70(f): 3:58pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Married women please endeavor to check your husband's phone from time to time, a lot is going on in there. If your man is that type that guard his phone like his life depends on it, just know you are in the dark. I went to my family friend's house for a small birthday party organized for his wife, I forgot my phone at home and needed to do some stuff with it and as I was lamenting, the husband of the house quickly ask me to use his phone to do whatever I wanted to do which was strange to me but had no option, so as I was using his phone, something just whispered to me to check his WhatsApp and what I found out was beyond me, I forwarded everything to my WhatsApp , this man has a family outside, he has two kids from a mistress (a boy and a girl) which he was planning to take them to Dubai by next week to shop, I stylishly engaged the wife in some gossip conversation and found out that she trusts her husband so much she could put herself on lifeline to defend him, I just quietly left the place after the party in a sobber mood. It's been doing me somehow to tell his wife or confronts him but my mom has warned me sternly to mind my business but I don't know how long I will be able to mind my business sha.

Don't be the one to break their marriage

Leave them alone the way they are, one day the Coconut will break and the water inside it will pour out

A man that will cheat, will cheat no matter how you watch him

Let every man respect his marriage
Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 4:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
My dear, it's true, whatever i post here are actually the things happening around me, I don't know how to keep shut but I don't lie about anything, I'm not even a good writer. Meanwhile I've found out your boyfriend here, no wonder you like forming good girl here, just warn him never to attack me sha.

You breathe controversy to survive.
I blame those who take you seriously.

1 Like

Re: . by islamicpenis: 4:09pm On Dec 10, 2020
Re: . by Nobody: 5:13pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
Married women please endeavor to check your husband's phone from time to time, a lot is going on in there. If your man is that type that guard his phone like his life depends on it, just know you are in the dark. I went to my family friend's house for a small birthday party organized for his wife, I forgot my phone at home and needed to do some stuff with it and as I was lamenting, the husband of the house quickly ask me to use his phone to do whatever I wanted to do which was strange to me but had no option, so as I was using his phone, something just whispered to me to check his WhatsApp and what I found out was beyond me, I forwarded everything to my WhatsApp , this man has a family outside, he has two kids from a mistress (a boy and a girl) which he was planning to take them to Dubai by next week to shop, I stylishly engaged the wife in some gossip conversation and found out that she trusts her husband so much she could put herself on lifeline to defend him, I just quietly left the place after the party in a sobber mood. It's been doing me somehow to tell his wife or confronts him but my mom has warned me sternly to mind my business but I don't know how long I will be able to mind my business sha.

Some men are just heartless and this is the reason why I don't see anything wrong with a lady deciding to be single forever.

Men and their wahAla can give person High Bp, so it is better to always put them on your shoulder, never on your head.

in this life, we only have one God fearing man left.

PITY
Re: . by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jessie21:

Some men are just heartless and this is the reason why I don't see anything wrong with a lady deciding to be single forever.

Men and their wahAla can give person High Bp, so it is better to always put them on your shoulder, never on your head.

PITY

like y'all did not bargain for this when you set marriage as a life-long achievement grin grin grin grin shocked
Re: . by jaxxy(m): 7:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

I do agree women shud “respectfully” check their husbands or fiance(not boyfriend) fones bt its not in ur place to tell the wife what u saw by mistake or by busy body.

Hope u understand?

1 Like

Re: . by Acidosis(m): 7:49pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:

You have Ph.D. in LYING and GOSSIP.

You forwarded everything to your WhatsApp, and he didn't know about it??

What's your next lie? You deleted his sent message as soon as you forwarded it to your phone?? grin grin And you still have the deleted message on your phone? Really? cheesy

Tell that to 'WhatsApp' illiterates. Mark Zuckerberg's Lying Machine!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 7:50pm On Dec 10, 2020
Jessie21:

PITY
I returned from their house few hours ago and this woman is so naive and she trust her husband so much. I stylishly brought the topic of infidelity and from her contribution I just pity her. I just have to try and keep my mouth shut sha, she even told me of her husband's planned trip to Dubai, I asked if she's going with him and she said her husband wants to go alone so as to cut down expenses but promised to make it up to them on his return, very naive woman. When and if I get married, I shall be following my husband everywhere and no nonsense alone trip or shopping, if I'm not going with him then it means he's cancelling that trip. I've started following the lady on all of her social media, and the shameless mistress is forming big girl, big girl on top someone's husband's money SMH.
Re: . by Nobody: 7:54pm On Dec 10, 2020
Acidosis:

You have Ph.D. in LYING and GOSSIP.

You forwarded everything to your WhatsApp, and he didn't know about it??

What's your next lie? You deleted his sent message as soon as you forwarded it to your phone?? grin grin And you still have the deleted message on your phone? Really? cheesy

Tell that to 'WhatsApp' illiterates. Mark Zuckerberg's Lying Machine!
export chats and delete for me does it. Abeg shift let me see space, you men are so wicked and heartless, keep supporting yourselves in evil matters, God will judge you all
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 7:56pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
export chats and delete for me does it. Abeg shift let me see space, you men are so wicked and heartless, keep supporting yourselves in evil matters, God will judge you all

You export chats on the same phone you forgot at home?? Lmao �

Abeggi, I no get time for yeye fictions because you want to get back at your ex or some men somewhere...
Re: . by Nobody: 7:59pm On Dec 10, 2020
Acidosis:

You export chats on the same phone you forgot at home?? Lmao �

Abeggi, I no get time for yeye fictions because you want to get back at your ex or some men somewhere...
You don't have brains but want to form smart, obviously you didn't read my post,you can export chats from a person's phone to your phone and delete from the persons phone so he won't find out. bye bye
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 8:04pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
You don't have brains but want to form smart, obviously you didn't read my post.bye bye

My brains detected your lies.
Re: . by Acidosis(m): 8:10pm On Dec 10, 2020
Zzor:
You don't have brains but want to form smart, obviously you didn't read my post,you can export chats from a person's phone to your phone and delete from the persons phone so he won't find out. bye bye

You deleted from his phone immediately, and you still have the receipts on your phone??

Mehn, you're a lying machine!

Also, a so called cheating man from your story failed to activate WhatsApp fingerprint? cheesy A married man with a mistress and 2 kids?? grin

These are the kind of yeye stories we see on Africa Magic

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by mariahAngel(f): 8:11pm On Dec 10, 2020
[s]
Zzor:
You all don't know what's going on, it was my instinct which has never failed me that made me do what I did with the man's phone, like I said we are close family friends. Some of you are quick to discard some things you read and a lot are actually happening around us. From my calculations, this man has just a child from his wife and his wife has been unable to have more children, I think that's the reason he decided to be this cheap , I have been feeling for his wife since yesterday, I feel like confronting the man on my own
[/s]
Re: . by Biglittlelois(f): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2020
Zzor:
My dear don't mind him, where have you been, you are hardly online, hope you're doing fine

I am doing fine, been really busy, thanks dear.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 19, 2020
Zzor:
I returned from their house few hours ago and this woman is so naive and she trust her husband so much. I stylishly brought the topic of infidelity and from her contribution I just pity her. I just have to try and keep my mouth shut sha, she even told me of her husband's planned trip to Dubai, I asked if she's going with him and she said her husband wants to go alone so as to cut down expenses but promised to make it up to them on his return, very naive woman. When and if I get married, I shall be following my husband everywhere and no nonsense alone trip or shopping, if I'm not going with him then it means he's cancelling that trip. I've started following the lady on all of her social media, and the shameless mistress is forming big girl, big girl on top someone's husband's money SMH.
Na wa o

I don't even know what to say about this woman.

Let's assume she finds out, what will she even do.
Sometimes it's better when one decides not to stress themselves over a man's issue.
Re: . by Nobody: 10:29pm On Dec 19, 2020
LaEvilIMiss:

like y'all did not bargain for this when you set marriage as a life-long achievement grin grin grin grin shocked

It wasn't bargained for.
Think again but deeply this time.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Jessie21:

It wasn't bargained for.
Think again but deeply this time.

if i was so naive

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sex Education in the Family. / Man Divorces Wife Because She Refused Sex On Their Wedding Night While Chatting / My Friend Is Sneaking Out Of Her Matrimonial Home.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.