Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,210 members, 7,842,543 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Rate My Romance Shoe - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rate My Romance Shoe (746 Views)

My Romance Escapade / My Romance With Gambling And Lessons Learnt / My Romance Life As A Youth Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rate My Romance Shoe by Keketu(m): 6:18pm On Dec 10, 2020
A nairalander lady who pm me last week got this me after I send my picture and video .. thanks so much, she say she don't want to mention , although she very popular her .. thanks I no you view .. this is beginning of our love thanks cheesy

Re: Rate My Romance Shoe by Bendent19: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nice shoes but why you fold trouser like bushman

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Romance Shoe by Uzomacharles: 6:23pm On Dec 10, 2020
Bendent19:
Nice shoes but why you fold trouser like bushman

Na Ex hunter

3 Likes

Re: Rate My Romance Shoe by donbachi(m): 6:30pm On Dec 10, 2020
Micheal yackson shoe

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Romance Shoe by Jodha(f): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2020
I'm glad yhu like yhur shoe...
Re: Rate My Romance Shoe by Wyry: 8:07pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nigerian girls are useless.
Re: Rate My Romance Shoe by Nazgul: 8:15pm On Dec 10, 2020
I didn't understand a single sentence you wrote, but since I saw a shoe and everyone is congratulating the shoe, who am I to speak evil about a poor innocent shoe.

So congratulations to the shoe, may she carry you to your destiny safe and sound.

2 Likes

Re: Rate My Romance Shoe by Sundrus: 9:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
Nazgul:
I didn't understand a single sentence you wrote, but since I saw a shoe and everyone is congratulating the shoe, who am I to speak evil about a poor innocent shoe.

So congratulations to the shoe, may she carry you to your destiny safe and sound.
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Is This For Real? / Wahala Choke!!! See What This Guy Did To His Best Friend On Sunday Morning. / Why Do Guys Love Bad Girls But Won't Date And Girls Good Boys But Wont Date Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.