Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,296 members, 7,864,444 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Dust Of Violence You’re Raising You May Not Contain It.- Rochas To Gov Hope - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dust Of Violence You’re Raising You May Not Contain It.- Rochas To Gov Hope (432 Views)

Now That The Dust Of War Has Settled... / Rochas To Build Modern Almajiri Schools In 6 Northern States / Investigate Feeding Cost Of My Family From 2011 To 2019 - Rochas To Ihedioha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dust Of Violence You’re Raising You May Not Contain It.- Rochas To Gov Hope by Discovery4today: 7:46am On Dec 11, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ed9qtWUARtU
The dust of violence you’re raising you may not be able to contain it. Focus on your unplanned government for God’s sake? and Stop intimidating Imo people – Rochas to Governor Hope Uzodimma

Re: Dust Of Violence You’re Raising You May Not Contain It.- Rochas To Gov Hope by Nobody: 9:29am On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Dust Of Violence You’re Raising You May Not Contain It.- Rochas To Gov Hope by nazicartel(m): 9:44am On Dec 11, 2020
Eastern Hoodlums ( stakeholders) should leave this their problems and focus on good governance.

(1) (Reply)

Help, I Cannot Link My NIN To My Glo Line / Enugu Head Of Service, Others Inspect New State Secretariat Annex In Nsukka / Biden Calls For Financial And Visa Ban Against Nigeria For Anti-gay Law

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.