Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,162 members, 7,835,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:58 PM

Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. (722 Views)

How Have The Elected Governors Performed? - Sagamite / Sagamite's Analysis Of State Governors / Beaf : Jonathan ebele azikiwe Goodluck Root Is Igbo, And Not Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. by Rhino5dm: 9:10pm On Mar 24, 2011
I was in a bad mood when i stumble on this thread. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nna mehn, see how beaf turn to 'yaro boy'  any way enjoy!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-630417.224.html

Tips!

Sagamite (m)
London (Don't let me catch you giving a silly opinion on this forum)

Re: Buhari, Ribadu, Shekarau Pull Out Of BON Debate
« #240 on: Today at 07:56:40 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote from: Beaf on Today at 07:49:02 PM

So, you've left your accusations of ethnic bigotry (which evolved to ethnic osmosis and then into your own shame) to ask me about where my passion comes from?
Dude, it isn't your business and you really are making a fool of yourself.

If you don't like GEJ, its your problem. I am for GEJ, let it kill you if you don't like it. Call the police, because Beaf likes GEJ.

Are you drunk or drugged or dumb?

I said you are an ETHNIC BIGOT, if you think you are not, explain where your fanatical, die-hard, blind passion for an unproven, achievementless, mooronic, goof-ful and self-admitted incompetent man came from.

Are you too dumb to comprehend that?

Explain. The floor is yours.
Re: Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. by mbulela: 9:40pm On Mar 24, 2011
that one na landslide o!
another klitschko and Samuel peters.
Re: Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. by naijaking1: 10:39pm On Mar 24, 2011
comparing sagamite with beaf is akin to comparing a drug induced psychotic adolescent with his overlous psychiayrist. Don't send sagamite to attack beaf, because you can't send a bomboi to do a mans job
Re: Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. by Rhino5dm: 2:12am On Mar 25, 2011
^^ May be you should go for drug test.
Re: Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. by Beaf: 2:38am On Mar 25, 2011
--Beaf saunters in, dragging Sagamites carcass, hails naijaking1. Finds no rum and women. Leaves.--
Re: Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. by Katsumoto: 3:00am On Mar 25, 2011
Beaf:

--Beaf saunters in, dragging Sagamites carcass, hails naijaking1. Finds no rum and women. Leaves.--

I know sey you be waffi boy and waffi no dey carry last but you can't be serious. There was a clear winner o. lol
Re: Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. by Rhino5dm: 3:04am On Mar 25, 2011
But dude, Honestly i finds it very hard to believe that you can be trapped in the closet like that.

That guy really maltreats and mitulate you like a piece of sh.it, Just be man and apologise bro, it's for your safety grin grin

Beaf:

Re: Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. by EzeUche2(m): 3:06am On Mar 25, 2011
Let us just say the Beaf is the most famous/infamous person in the Politics section. I admire his tenacious spirit. Trust me, I should know, we were once bitter enemies.
Re: Sagamite And Beaf, Show Down In Little Nairaland. by PhysicsMHD(m): 3:41am On Mar 25, 2011
Beaf:

lol

(1)

Two Shot Dead At PDP Rally In Abia / Help! My Wife Wants To Vote For Jonathan! / Acn Opposition Candidate In Akwa Ibom Udoedeghe’s Whereabouts Unknown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.