Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,220 members, 7,842,579 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 10:43 AM

Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura (29041 Views)

Former President Buhari Arrives Katsina Airport Enroute To Daura (photos) / I’m Discouraged After Last Week’s Visit To Buhari­ – Bakare / WTO Director-General, Okonjo-Iweala Arrives Nigeria On A One Week Visit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Notatribalist(m): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
Doesn’t change the fact that he was a clueless Botanist turned mistake President.
But still better than the vegetable we currently have..
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by eneyoduke(m): 10:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
Why mock a virus that you have a higher chance of contracting before Mr President?
I sent blame you anyway

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Anaerobi(m): 10:20pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
Don’t hate the Player, hate the game, I can only do me like BBD.
even at that bro, some who earn higher than u won't center just on themselves and hop tins to keep spoiling.
it should be a tin of concern to u.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by favour32(m): 10:34pm On Dec 11, 2020
This Buhari na fake.
E nor dey answer call because e yansh go open.This one nor dey speak Fulfude.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by dododawa1: 10:42pm On Dec 11, 2020
Miss his COW
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by senator3636(m): 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Let him rest, he has been very busy working to get Nigeria working again from the many years of Jonathan destruction.
are you sure you're normal?� Don't think so!
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Rukkie2: 10:55pm On Dec 11, 2020
Are u ok
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Beautyaddy: 10:56pm On Dec 11, 2020
Oh wow!...if it wasn't for COVID Buhari would have taken that one week vacation to the UK...lol! cheesy
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Okoroawusa: 10:57pm On Dec 11, 2020
I Love PMB
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Charly68: 11:04pm On Dec 11, 2020
Baba took wisdom avoid NASS wahala ..enjoy your rest as you feed your cattle a little
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Downey(f): 11:18pm On Dec 11, 2020
blacknp:
A cow that is more well off than you?
No matter how you may try to paint it... i'm so Sorry, the beauty isn't in your eyes
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by 7victor(m): 11:36pm On Dec 11, 2020
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by berrystunn(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Let him rest, he has been very busy working to get Nigeria working again from the many years of Jonathan destruction.

How old are you?
Buhari at your age was the head of state. 1983.

Now His busy making your ass to work again. Usu.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by AFONJACOW(m): 12:16am On Dec 12, 2020
1 week to go and see his cows, but he can't take 2 hrs to cross over to NAS and address the challenges facing us... Ok jubrii is back to duara tongue
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by AFONJACOW(m): 12:18am On Dec 12, 2020
AgroTrade:
He needs it to rejuvenate, reset and come back stronger
was he sick before or is he just running away from Nas invitation Just accept the Dullard is a dementia and unah done want him to disgrace the nation on national television
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by suremanpatriot: 12:22am On Dec 12, 2020
instead of visiting nass his visitin where?
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by opeey(m): 12:50am On Dec 12, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

u be oponu.. fish brain better pass ur Brain
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by lwise(m): 1:28am On Dec 12, 2020
He is a human being with a very low IQ.

Our do nothing president is tired of EATING, TAKING MULTIVITAMINS & SLEEPING in Aso Rock everyday.
He needs a change of environment that's why he decided to visit Daura.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by UKBobo(m): 2:31am On Dec 12, 2020
SAP part 2

Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Prezilittle: 5:59am On Dec 12, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

na people like una dm suppose send go fight boko boys idiot
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Daguccizgreat(m): 6:43am On Dec 12, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

You sound much like a deluded fellow

1 Like

Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Senatoraku: 7:03am On Dec 12, 2020
which Buhari. please this kind of news should not come to front page again oo. if somebody go hide somewhere, them go tell us say him go Daura. if him dey Daura, make them show us the elders wey come visit am, the villagers wey come visit am. make the show us when him they pray for Mosque yesterday. I don't believe anything again in Nigeria sincerely speaking.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by snowball11(m): 8:15am On Dec 12, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

So some people are still this stupid in 2020! Shior
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 9:29am On Dec 12, 2020
Nice one, I love my president

BUHARI till 2031

Shame on wailers grin grin and haters.
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Blackdisciple(m): 4:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
blacknp:
They should say their final prayers before they depart, like a rodent headed to eat rat poison.

It very very obvious walai
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Aflix(m): 4:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
blacknp:
They should say their final prayers before they depart, like a rodent headed to eat rat poison.
AFA NOW... Shay now they have done it, your eyes DN clear
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by raphaeladeyele: 6:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
OK
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by paix(m): 8:31pm On Dec 12, 2020
blacknp:
Any Which way Jehovah was going to give the great commandments irrespective whether Moses went to the mountain, or the mountain came to him, analogy in play they can go & meet the President in Daura, Nigeria’s Camp David.
What if he travelled deliberately to avoid them?
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Blackdisciple(m): 8:49am On Dec 13, 2020
blacknp:

Baba see that thing way I just talk oo like say na play those guy visit Katsina oo hmmm

this life na God walai
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by shogsmania: 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
blacknp:
Hypocrite why cry more than the bereaved? We don’t need your crocodile tears, you can save that weeping for Wike & Ipob.
Heard they have kidnapped 600 of your family and village people in the north,una wahala just start,stupid people
Re: Buhari Takes One-Week Visit To Daura by Nobody: 11:27am On Dec 16, 2020
favor914:
All I need from his Excellency is a note to the GMD NNPC saying “Please Assist Her”, my life is changed forever, did anyone see the key to my Bugatti?
Request accepted... Go to NNPC Tower and meet the GMD..tell him you are from darling Daddy�...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Jonathan: I Can Rule Beyond 8 Years / EKITI UPDATE: Seven Lawmakers Impeach Speaker & Deputy; Appoints New Speaker / 5 Things You Should Know About INEC's Smart Card Readers(SCRs) (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.