Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,462 members, 7,830,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. (11118 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Releases Handwritten Letter, Ends Sit-At-Home In The South-East / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of Kidnapped Soldiers, Yobe Protocol Officers / Boko Haram Releases Pictures Of 16 Soldiers Killed In An Ambush In Borno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by Afamed: 3:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Ludlum:
so real bro,on Saturday it will be confirmed by him
You are right . He will confirm it on Saturday, just the way he confirmed Jubril El Sudan..

Pls don't go and die for nothing if you are part of those gullible followers
Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Lol fear ipob... I have better things to do abeg

I even respect the Niger Delta Avengers more than ipob...

Wetin be ipob sef? Is that a name of a brush

Then move on to your better things and get them done.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by AsiwajuNdigbo: 3:57pm On Dec 12, 2020
mrkunlex:
scare of igbo. You must be a commedian
Yes, you are scared of Igbo.

How many times this week have you commented on terrorists and bandits in arewa?

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by kalufelix(m): 4:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

Lol fear ipob... I have better things to do abeg

I even respect the Niger Delta Avengers more than ipob...

Wetin be ipob sef? Is that a name of a brush
how-about-you-start-ignoring...can-you?cheesy...funny-how-ipob-and-kanu-threads-drive-so-much-traffic-from-ewedurians-while-igbos-and-other-minor-tribes-watch-from-the-sidelines...awon-coneheads-repeatedly-fail-kanu's-tests-and-continues-to-fuel-the-agitation-without-knowing...them-use-biafra-and-ipob-swear-for-una?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by YoungBlackRico(m): 4:06pm On Dec 12, 2020
Are these the ones that'll face the Nigerian military? Okay...good luck to y'all.
Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by plaindealer: 4:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Kamanuozuzu:

Wipe Boko boys first.

No difference between ipob terrorists and boko, our drones and missiles don't make any distinctions.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by Lawly: 5:41pm On Dec 12, 2020
mrkunlex:
If this is true then these senseless ipob youths are ready to be roasted like chicken. Just bring it on, nigeria army is waiting for you.

Yeah. The same Nigerian army wey boko-haram dey use do suya every night. Make dem no worry. Ipob go soon join the queue after boko-haram. Followed by amotekun. grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by Etinosa1234: 6:43pm On Dec 12, 2020
kalufelix:
how-about-you-start-ignoring...can-you?cheesy...funny-how-ipob-and-kanu-threads-drive-so-much-traffic-from-ewedurians-while-igbos-and-other-minor-tribes-watch-from-the-sidelines...awon-coneheads-repeatedly-fail-kanu's-tests-and-continues-to-fuel-the-agitation-without-knowing...them-use-biafra-and-ipob-swear-for-una?

How about buying a better fone and stop interfering in politics for the main time...

Stop giving me a headache for reading ur unclear post
Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by kalufelix(m): 7:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

How about buying a better fone and stop interfering in politics for the main time...

Stop giving me a headache for reading ur unclear post
just-get-hold-of-yoursef-and-leave-kanu-matter..mr-online-politician...
Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by Etinosa1234: 7:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
kalufelix:
just-get-hold-of-yoursef-and-leave-kanu-matter..mr-online-politician...

U need the advice more...

Nnamdi Kanu won't even be proud of u...

Go buy urself a new fone and leave politics for now
Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by kalufelix(m): 7:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
Etinosa1234:

U need the advice more...

Nnamdi Kanu won't even be proud of u...

Go buy urself a new fone and leave politics for now
stale...same-old..same-old..
Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by afube: 2:42am On Dec 13, 2020
JAOS:
idiots!!

The future is a massive blank slate.........as the saying goes "we shall see " !
Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by afube: 2:45am On Dec 13, 2020
sreamsense:
This looks like Photoshop, but if it is real, I don't know why so many brainless are so many among Ipob like this. Very gullible sets of people! Is like many of these so called Igbos are products of baby factories; they were not really born by their Igbo fathers and mothers as they taught; these ones + kanu are just integral idiots.

They just like deceiving themselves; I think we need research to find out why these people are so easily deceived into foolishness even when it is spelt out as 'doom' so that these sets of brainless uchins can be prevented with condom at early stage of life instead of constituting nonsense into society.

Please, these people should give good and hard-working Igbo peace of mind and should stop acting drama. If Buratai pyton should burst them inside that bush now, they will be calling United nation and writing ECOWAS.

Buratai wey boko haram they chop like pop corn ! abeg
Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by blaqoracle: 3:14am On Dec 13, 2020
bigeliot:
Hmmmm. One reason they are scared of him. U cant take it away from him, it's his calling. People go just dey talk. I had a very deep conversation with a military man and I was shocked a good number of them support MNk but can't show it because they already swore to protect this nation.the military man told me clearly that they are counting on we civilians to worry our leaders. I shock. Na d bad ones dey do any how. They have good ones amongst dem. Respect Mazi, d day u start this song ehh, I can't wait. Hisbah oramotekun no dey this organized na
Nigeria is never scared of cowards.
Re: BREAKING!!!! Nmandi Kanu Releases Pictures Of Ipob Special Scorpion Squad. by Lilgabby(m): 5:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
I'm in support of the movement. Severally, gunmen claimed to be fullanis invades through locals in the east farms and when security agencies are called, its either they come 1 day after the attack or 6hours late after the attack. If na you.... Wetin u go do? Nigeria is a no place as long as we have this greedy politicians. Securities is now a thing of toy to the invaders. Protect your territory!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DSS insists Yari was invited, denies Carting Away Files From ICPC, CCB / 2015: I’m Qualified To Run –jonathan / Google Changes Policy On Abortion Advertising (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.