Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,927 members, 7,817,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 PM

I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp (1539 Views)

Sule Lamido: APC Now Evil Like PDP Was Accused Of In The Past / Like PDP, We Won’t Hang Buhari’s Portrait – LP, PPA / RCCG Still Love GEJ. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by matoyeh(m): 10:30pm On Mar 24, 2011
My brother in nairaland, i luv jonathan because of his commitment, hardworking, ability to compose esay, huminity and the act of giving less privilege chance to prove his/her ability, but i want to do away with PDP, WHATs d best step?
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by efisher(m): 10:49pm On Mar 24, 2011
I once had the same issue. I wished GEJ could run on ACN platform. because I think ACN has a reputation for good performance. But the deed is done! The battle is on already and there is not much you can change about the man and the party. Now you have to follow your judgement. Do you think he can still deliver under the current platform? Deep down do you think he has something special to give Nigerians? Is there another party you can believe in? Can the flagbearer of that party do better? These are for you to answer.

As for me, I believe ACN has the key to the change we really need but they are yet missing a few things. I will keep supporting ACN as a party and watch them closely for the future. In any case, I believe GEJ will still win this time. As for CPC, hmmm. I have said much already in other threads. Let me hold it right here.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Sammy107d(m): 1:07am On Mar 25, 2011
matoyeh:

My brother in nairaland, i luv jonathan because of his commitment, hardworking, ability to compose esay, huminity and the act of giving less privilege chance to prove his/her ability, but i want to do away with PDP, WHATs d best step?

I wonder why the elementary ability to write essays should list as a 'presidential' asset. If you're referring to the sensationalized write-ups on facebook, it's written by some paid, deluded team of a vision-starved 'build-up Nigeria project.' Your best step to rid your dear country of the PDP disease is to vote CPC or ACN. To ensure that your vote is not forgotten in the statistics of electoral history, vote CPC; BB holds the better chance.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by PapaBrowne(m): 2:00am On Mar 25, 2011
Sammy107_d:

I wonder why the elementary ability to write essays should list as a 'presidential' asset. If you're referring to the sensationalized write-ups on facebook, it's written by some paid, deluded team of a vision-starved 'build-up Nigeria project.' Your best step to rid your dear country of the PDP disease is to vote CPC or ACN. To ensure that your vote is not forgotten in the statistics of electoral history, vote CPC; BB holds the better chance.

Obama won the elections because of his great speeches! If great essays inspire the poster to vote, beaurrifull!! One of the key components of leadership is ability to inspire be it in speeches, essays or mere gesticulations!!
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Sammy107d(m): 3:23am On Mar 25, 2011
Aiight then cheesy. Although he's not actually writing a word, brilliant political move,
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Kobojunkie: 3:33am On Mar 25, 2011
@Poster, what commitment? What hardworking man? What humility? What ability?

You do realize the man you speak of has 12 solid years under his belt serving as a public servant but NO SINGLE ACCOMPLISHMENT, not even one in his own home state to show, for all 12 years? Not even a single memorable road project to his name in his own state? How can a committed man have nothing to show for his 12 years in high office?

How can a hardworking man have such a record? How can a man, who even when he had full power to change the lives of his own people, who are among the many people like to claim are most maligned in the nation, did nothing in over 18 months as Governor be considered a man of humility??

May I suggest you refer to the dictionary for help there? Until then, stop insulting the intelligence of our people, and the Dictionary !@Poster
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by DisGuy: 3:43am On Mar 25, 2011
matoyeh:

My brother in nairaland, i luv jonathan because of his commitment, hardworking, ability to compose esay, huminity and the act of giving less privilege chance to prove his/her ability, but i want to do away with PDP,  WHATs d best step?

which/what essay are you talking about, whats inspiring about this man? 99% of our past president trekked to school

giving less privilege to prove his/her ability? really you think we need unknown incompetent people like 90% of of his ministers to prove their ability at this crucial point of our development or are you talking specifically about Murtala Yaradua and Josephine tapgun who doesnt seem to have a portfolio

at least yaradua was sick, what is Jonathan's excuse? oil water or gas fumes? i think there should be a research on that another phd can come out of it, the effect of oily water/gas fumes on competency, samples, alams, sylva, and ebelebe jonathan
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by egift(m): 4:02am On Mar 25, 2011
12yrs and nothing to show. How best can one describe a "wasted opportunity"
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by mensdept: 5:06am On Mar 25, 2011
In many real nations that operate real democracy and have done so for many years (without stupid greedy islamic coupist interrupting) it's very difficult to seperate the individual from the party. So, since PDP is generally in the eyes of most Nigerians a failure, and currently returning and recycling a bunch of baboons as their candidates at the state/regional/ federal levels, then it pretty much says alot about GEJ and his administration.

Look at Anambra state-a APGA gov with PDP thieves in the state house and nat'l represententatives. So you see, we have to vote out the party, at all levels, unless theirs some type of incredible coalition.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by 9ijaMan: 5:59am On Mar 25, 2011
mens dept:

In many real nations that operate real democracy and have done so for many years (without silly greedy islamic coupist interrupting) it's very difficult to seperate the individual from the party.  So, since PDP is generally in the eyes of most Nigerians a failure, and currently returning and recycling a bunch of baboons as their candidates at the state/regional/ federal levels, then it pretty much says alot about GEJ and his administration.

Look at Anambra state-a APGA gov with PDP thieves in the state house and nat'l represententatives. So you see, we have to vote out the party, at all levels, unless theirs some type of incredible coalition.

You could still have made your point without resorting to religious bigotry. How many churches were burnt or locked down during Buhari's regime? How many christians were denied their right of religious association/affiliation?
I also cannot recall Buhari speaking in Arabic during his inaugural speech when he took over in 1983. So where is this your unfounded hatred for "islamic coupist" labeling of Buhari coming from?

My advice for you would be to always engage in discussion like an intellectual that you seem to be, instead of engaging in bear palour rumour mongering.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by mensdept: 6:18am On Mar 25, 2011
9ijaMan:

You could still have made your point without resorting to religious bigotry. How many churches were burnt or locked down during Buhari's regime? How many christians were denied their right of religious association/affiliation?
I also cannot recall Buhari speaking in Arabic during his inaugural speech when he took over in 1983. So where is this your unfounded hatred for "islamic coupist" labeling of Buhari coming from?

My advice for you would be to always engage in discussion like an intellectual that you seem to be, instead of engaging in bear palour rumour mongering.

Did I hurt your feelings? If so then deal with it. Dont expect sugar coating of the obvious

Let me repeat that silly greedy ISLAMIC coupist ( from Buhari to IBB to ABACHA) were and are still part of the problem. They dont have to speak ARABIC for inaugural address lol. See, you are thinking local, and engaging in petty theft. Now these men were big time thieves and politicians. Smuggling the nation and pretending that the nation is Arab (OIC), making sure that government positions are given based on religion and ethnicity (11 of the 18 members of the then 1983 illegal REGIME were Northern/Muslim), looting the treasury and promoting Sharia, and systematically destroying the nation, uh, I know, its too much reading eh?
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Kobojunkie: 6:22am On Mar 25, 2011
^^^ You are busy labeling others Religious bigots/ tribalists on another thread, when in fact this is clear evidence that YOU ARE A RELIGIOUS BIGOT as well as a TRIBALIST preaching against others!!!   shocked shocked imagine that !!

ROFLMAO!!!
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by mensdept: 6:45am On Mar 25, 2011
^^^^At least you have been reading my post. Hurray

Yes, I would label Buhari a religious bigot, Abacha a tribalist, and almost everyone supporting folks like them, that (or the other reason-Romanticized image of Buhari- the Great Warrior General from 19 credeame).

Yet I dont blame Naija people. You guys dont give yourselves real choices, and continue to stay in the box. After OBJ came, yes OBJ, now people are saying Buhari. The next thing is Gowon, then back to Buhari again for maybe 2019 election, and the same old.

Look at the state level, is it not Chikwe that's running again for Senate, and Abacha Jr. in Kano?

Its been institutionalized to not think, to not be serious.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Kobojunkie: 6:47am On Mar 25, 2011
mens dept:

^^^^At least you have been reading my post. Hurray

Yes, I would label Buhari a religious bigot, Abacha a tribalist, and almost everyone supporting folks like them, that (or the other reason-Romanticized image of Buhari- the Great Warrior General from 19 credeame).

Yet I dont blame Naija people. You guys dont give yourselves real choices, and continue to stay in the box. After OBJ came, yes OBJ, now people are saying Buhari. The next thing is Gowon, then back to Buhari again for maybe 2019 election, and the same old. 

Look at the state level, is it not Chikwe that's running again for Senate, and Abacha Jr. in Kano?

Its been institutionalized to not think, to not be serious.

But YOU are a religious bigot and a tribalist yourself. So what makes your opinion worth anything in this?  This is like listening to a BITTER OLD MAN describe his neighbors in his retirement center as bitter and old ! Who takes any thing he says seriously? You almost wonder if senility is not a part of his many issues.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by mensdept: 6:54am On Mar 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

But YOU are a religious bigot and a tribalist yourself. So what makes your opinion worth anything in this?  This is like listening to a BITTER OLD MAN describe his neighbors in his retirement center as bitter and old ! Who takes any thing he says seriously? You almost wonder if senility is not a part of his many issues.

Well this "old man" is having his post read by you "the little embryo man who's brain hasnt fully developed".

Thank goodness this thread isnt about me, nor folks like you. Its about moving Naija forward and ridding ourselves of the general Naija complacent attitude, religious bigots like BUHARI, elitist members of the Old Order, doomsday prophets, and folks who cant decide how and when to feed themselves

Dayum grin
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Kobojunkie: 6:57am On Mar 25, 2011
Actually, this thread is about the @poster's issue deciding what to do with his personal feelings . . . nothing of Nigeria here but the @poster's personal issue. I see you did not bother to read the main topic at all. Anyways, just wondering if you at least knew to remove the BOULDER in your eye there before you go around labeling those who do not see this as you do, RELIGIOUS BIGOTS AND TRIBALIST which you obviously are.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by texazzpete(m): 7:28am On Mar 25, 2011
matoyeh:

Are you kidding me? The PDP and GEJ are bound together with superglue. A vote for PDP is a vote for no progress.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Nobody: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2011
matoyeh:

PDP is only an acronym. PDP under Jonathan is not the same as the PDP under OBJ.
Surely, I will vote Jonathan. The leader decideds the tempo, and the tempo has been good since Jonathan took over.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by texazzpete(m): 8:52am On Mar 25, 2011
mens dept:

Thank goodness this thread isnt about me, nor folks like you. Its about moving Naija forward and ridding ourselves of the general Naija complacent attitude, religious bigots like BUHARI, elitist members of the Old Order, doomsday prophets, and folks who cant decide how and when to feed themselves

And it isn't about ridding Nigeria of the incumbent PDP who have dragged Nigeria to near ruin?
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by texazzpete(m): 8:56am On Mar 25, 2011
noblezone:

PDP is only an acronym. PDP under Jonathan is not the same as the PDP under OBJ.
Surely, I will vote Jonathan. The leader decideds the tempo, and the tempo has been good since Jonathan took over.

I hate it when you people come here to lie to us.
Is it not the same GEJ that moves around flanked by people like Anenih and Bode George? Is it not the same GEJ that sent a delegation to welcome Bode George? Is it not the same GEJ that handed over national awards to undeserving Nigerians like Patricia Etteh? Is it not the same GEJ that has flooded Aso Rock with special assistants funded by Taxpayers money?
Isn't it the same GEJ that scored people like Alao Akala and Gbenga Daniel high?

Feel free to join the ranks of the retrogressives and vote for PDP in April. But don't come here to tell these easily dispelled lies.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Nobody: 9:53am On Mar 25, 2011
texazzpete:

Is it not the same GEJ that moves around flanked by people like Anenih and Bode George? Is it not the same GEJ that sent a delegation to welcome Bode George? Is it not the same GEJ that handed over national awards to undeserving Nigerians like Patricia Etteh? Is it not the same GEJ that has flooded Aso Rock with special assistants funded by Taxpayers money?
Isn't it the same GEJ that scored people like Alao Akala and Gbenga Daniel high?

Feel free to join the ranks of the retrogressives and vote for PDP in April. But don't come here to tell these easily dispelled lies.

I fully understand your sentiments,
yet:
we have this President committed to a free and fair polls unlike what we had in the past. The press is not harrassed, we still got crimes, but high profile killings are a thing of the past. How many states did PDP loose to the opposition? You think that would happen under tyrants like OBJ?

Fact is, we have a change here but many cant see it.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by PapaBrowne(m): 11:14am On Mar 25, 2011
texazzpete:

What would you say about CPC who has Mohammed Abacha, an evil personified son of a dictator, as the Governership candidate of what should be their largest state!!! Lets cut this crap. CPC is a violent ethnic party! Big question: if Buhari was not on CPC would you vote for the party?? Would you vote any CPC candidates in any capacity in your state
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by omanzo02: 12:06pm On Mar 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

[font=Georgia][size=12pt]@Poster, what commitment? What hardworking man? What humility? What ability?

You do realize the man you speak of has 12 solid years under his belt serving as a public servant but NO SINGLE ACCOMPLISHMENT, not even one in his own home state to show, for all 12 years? Not even a single memorable road project to his name in his own state? How can a committed man have nothing to show for his 12 years in high office?

How can a hardworking man have such a record? [color=#000099]How can a man, who even when he had full power to change the lives of his own people, who are among the many people like to claim are most maligned in the nation, did nothing in over 18 months as Governor be considered a man of humility?? May I suggest you refer to the dictionary for help there? Until then, stop insulting the intelligence of our people, and the Dictionary !@Poster

Some people are so delusional, so u expect a democratic president to jettison laid down procedure, ignore other arms of government and wield his power dictatorialy to change the life of his people?.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Gbawe: 12:20pm On Mar 25, 2011
matoyeh:

What "commitment"? "hardworking" for wetin ? I always try to be polite and gracious but you GEJ fans can drive even a saint to drink and foul language with your blind myopia .

One example .

GEJ stated he would privatise the power sector . He directed all FEC (Federal executive council) spendings on power be suspended until a holistic privatisation plan , backed by law , is in place. Ostensibly , this would put an end to how billions have always been awarded to power project , by the Government, with little to show in terms of end result . Lo and behold , only recently, the FEC does a total U-turn in deciding to issue out power contracts running into billions !!!!  Back to square one and "more of the same" !!!!  If GEJ had acknowledged that the Government's involvement in power must stop why is he reversing himself if not for the crass opportunism he cannot control which makes him take cynical advantage of every situtation to better his political ambition and/or enrich himself and his buddies?

The man is a disaster. Examples of his poor decisions making , opportunism and incompetence are too numerous to list . When will you folks who support him blindly regain your sight?
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by MaiSuya(m): 12:39pm On Mar 25, 2011
noblezone:

Yes, its WORSE under Jonathan.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by matoyeh(m): 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2011
Thanks all for you illumination,   shocked   oh sorry!

let me think about what one of my people says ,  that GEJ is using another man's regime, so he has limited authority over some issues,  but if he enter on his own, he would perform tremendously, am I suppose to believe this? how?  undecided
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Kobojunkie: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2011
omanzo02:

Some people are so delusional, so u expect a democratic president to jettison laid down procedure, ignore other arms of government and wield his power dictatorialy to change the life of his people?.

WOw . . . the delusional one speaking of delusions . . . what does your post above even mean to the post you responded to? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Kobojunkie: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2011
matoyeh:

let me think about w[b]hat one of my people says ,  that GEJ is using another man's regime, so he has limited authority over some issues,  but if he enter on his own, he would perform tremendously, am I suppose to believe this? how[/b]?  undecided

@Poster, what you have in bold is actually very very stupid conclusion for anyone to make, and I am glad you are choosing to think on it.

Please know this Jonathan has been president for almost a year now and it has been no other persons's regime but his. There is NO SUCH THING as another person's regime, when he is the President -- he is the one in full charge of making things happen in that time. No one else is! It is just insane for anyone to suggest he needs he needs to enter his own whatever in order to be seen to perform. That is lame-brained thinking, especially for any educated individual out there.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by MaiSuya(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2011
matoyeh:

let me think about what one of my people says ,  that GEJ is using another man's regime, so he has limited authority over some issues,  but if he enter on his own, he would perform tremendously, am I suppose to believe this? how?  undecided

About this time last year, this might have made sense. Definitely not now.
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 25, 2011
I dislike Jonathan and hate pdp
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by matoyeh(m): 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2011
Kobojunkie:

WOw . . . the delusional one speaking of delusions . . . what does your post above even mean to the post you responded to? undecided undecided undecided
cry
Re: I Love Gej, But I Dnt Like Pdp by matoyeh(m): 12:42am On Mar 26, 2011
Lets just watch. Think on who exactly to vote for. because as 4me,i feel like 2b in my house dat day self.

(1) (2) (Reply)

1,000 ACN, CPC members join PDP in Edo State to fight against ACN(Adams Oshiomhole) / Nigeria: The Palace Coup Of August 27, 1985 Part Ii - Respect Ibb / Boko Haram: Northern Christians Talk Tough, Advocate That Nigeria Should Split

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.