Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here (6908 Views)

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Denique(f): 5:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
99thEnemy:

What are you thinking?
What do you think?
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Bacteriocin(m): 5:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
SAINT JOSEPH SECONDARY SCHOOL, IDIMANGORO,AGEGE,LAGOS.....CLASS OF 04. OUR GOD IS ABLE.
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by 2Lynx(m): 5:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
Evaton comprehensive college (pronounced as evatin)
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Betterlifesars: 6:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
F.G.C. ODOGBOLU, OGUN STATE. (PRO UNITATE ).
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by 99thEnemy(m): 6:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
Denique:

What do you think?

I can't read minds
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Danieljuwon(m): 6:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
Surulere Secondary School... Surulere.. Lagos State
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by AbokiAlhaji1: 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
What year??
Draggun:

My alma mater
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Erums(m): 6:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Austin Beth sec school.ekpoma
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by doctore212(m): 6:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
Olosho high school , AmuEwu Oyo state
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Jegiosowor(f): 6:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
StepTwo:

I know Ekok very well, he was a year ahead of me. Great guy, quiet guy. He was my older brother’s friend.

How’ve you been?
Lol
I'm cool
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by StepTwo: 6:53pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jegiosowor:

Lol
I'm cool
thats okay bro. My regards to your brother, he’s my friend on Facebook though, we were both Man U fans way back. I’d advise that you go back on your posts and erase your brother’s names from this platform. Have a great time.
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Samfloxin(m): 7:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
wealthyhenry:

Nwanne m Nwoke. I'm from Uli
Nwanna, I am happy to meet you here. Anyi bu ofu.

1 Like

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by laughitall(m): 7:37pm On Dec 12, 2020
bukhety:
Mayflower Secondary School, Ikenne
hey .. exmay

1 Like

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Devynecheeh(m): 8:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nistech International College,Egbeda,Lagos state..
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Keketu(m): 8:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Denique:

You wanna reveal yourself?! cool
something happen in me shocked
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Keketu(m): 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Denique:

Wow! Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking! shocked
wow something happen in me shocked
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Denique(f): 8:22pm On Dec 12, 2020
Keketu:
something happen in me shocked

You are too?! Annexe, pls?
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by UnbanEbenezar: 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2020
azpekuliar:
Greater Tomorrow Secondary School, Benin G.R.A, Edo state.
Itam Secondary School, Obong-Itam, Itu LGA, Akwa-Ibom state.
Wilcox Memorial Secondary School, Ogbor Hill, Aba, Abia state.
NINLAN Demonstration Secondary School, Aba, Abia state.
Ambassadors College, Ile-Ife, Osun state.

only you?
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by UnbanEbenezar: 8:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
MRAKBEE:
COMMSAA Akpap Okoyong. Who is with me here?
Odukpani abi
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by UnbanEbenezar: 8:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
Masonkaycares:
Uyo high school. Where those technical boys grin
which year you finish?
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by azpekuliar: 8:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
UnbanEbenezar:
only you?

Yes o
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by habymi: 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
our lady of school Anyigba kogi state
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Hisduchess(f): 8:46pm On Dec 12, 2020
Loretto special science school Adazi-nnukwu, Anambra state
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by shortgun(m): 9:10pm On Dec 12, 2020
GSS,Garki-Abuja
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Drizzy5001(m): 9:18pm On Dec 12, 2020
Command Day secondary Yola.( Proudly an Ex-Commando) wink
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Keketu(m): 9:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Denique:

You are too?! Annexe, pls?
yes , I feel lucky today l
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Sankabson(m): 9:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
Oba Akinbiyi High School 2 . Mokola - Oremeji. Ibadan.

Talent Link Comprehensive College, Ipaja Ayobo. Lagos State.
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Apreecauts: 9:30pm On Dec 12, 2020
I rep Cornerstone college
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by poshestmina(f): 9:50pm On Dec 12, 2020
ExBachelor:
hmmmm. Now I get where your side ajasa came from; it’s an Ibadan thing grin

Lol.
Ibadan people has suffered grin
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by bola4dprec(m): 9:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Erums:
Austin Beth sec school.ekpoma
Secondary School or group of school ? Mine is Emuhi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TECNO Renews Partnership With UNHCR To Support Education In Africa For Refugees / Read About China's Artificial Sun That Is 'SIX TIMES' Hotter Than The Real Sun / New Admission Details Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.