Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,941 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:55 PM

Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here (6909 Views)

If You Read This Book During Your Primary School, You Should Be Married With Kid / Your Certificate Is Useless If You Attended Any Of These Universities says NUC / Pictures You Can Relate To If You Attended Government Schools In The 90s. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by 99thEnemy(m): 12:52pm On Dec 12, 2020
Denique:
Livingstone Model College kiss

Wait.... were you set 2009 or 2010? I am beginning to think I know you
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by NellaObi: 12:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Command Secondary School Ipaja Lagos. (CSSL).

2 Likes

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by theFilmtric: 1:15pm On Dec 12, 2020
theFilmtricInternational College,Nairaland. cheesy

theFilmtricsay
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by zagorakis(m): 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Solsix:
St Charles special science onitsha/ St Charles college

Obodo charly!!

1 Like

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by StepTwo: 1:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jegiosowor:
FGC Ikom
The coolest Unity School
wow! Same here. What year did you graduate?
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by StepTwo: 1:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
princepee:
Mary knoll collage ogoja. The best secondary in South South.

My Dad schooled at Mary knoll. Very old school
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Uyo high school. Where those technical boys grin
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by jimwest(m): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
[color=#006600][/color] LAGOS STATE MODEL COLLEGE KANKON BADAGRY.

1 Like

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Denique(f): 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
99thEnemy:

Wait.... were you set 2009 or 2010? I am beginning to think I know you

Wow! Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking! shocked
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by BOOKWORMLUX(m): 1:38pm On Dec 12, 2020
Anonymous
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by BABSSSOO(m): 1:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
iramure:
up gansallo
na Johnson for life..bro

1 Like

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Silentgroper(m): 2:01pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:
Aunty Ayo girls comprehensive secondry school. Ikoyi, Lagos.
Mtcheeeew.. Of what relevance, is the addition of ikoyi?
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 12, 2020
Silentgroper:
Mtcheeeew.. Of what relevance, is the addition of ikoyi?

This man, don't kee yourself on my matter o.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala come and carry your brother o.
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Silentgroper(m): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2020
Reima royal college.. lagos
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by VirginBoi1(m): 2:07pm On Dec 12, 2020
St. Joseph Secondary School, Ojuelegba, Lagos.
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Silentgroper(m): 2:08pm On Dec 12, 2020
CalliDora1:

This man, don't kee yourself on my matter o.

Mynd44
Lalasticlala come and carry your brother o.
That's where u teach, u didnt school there. Liar.

mtcheew

rubbish
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by annayawchee: 2:17pm On Dec 12, 2020
Owo high school owo

Ondo state

2 Likes

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by mmyfarmsltd(m): 2:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
SavageMaster:
Pro Unitate

Like For FGC's

1 Like

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by mmyfarmsltd(m): 2:23pm On Dec 12, 2020
Non nobis domine
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by SeniorGee(m): 2:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
Nigeria Navy Secondary School, Borikiri, PortHarcourt...

1 Like

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by To5man(m): 2:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
Odofin Secondary School, Mile 2, Lagos
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by soke02(m): 2:33pm On Dec 12, 2020
Bolade grammar school

1 Like

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Jegiosowor(f): 2:45pm On Dec 12, 2020
StepTwo:

wow! Same here. What year did you graduate?
You what year?
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Jegiosowor(f): 2:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
PAWG:

You go better school, rich in history and intrigues
Ya know
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by StepTwo: 2:51pm On Dec 12, 2020
Jegiosowor:

You what year?

Mine was 07.
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by remmydada(m): 2:54pm On Dec 12, 2020
I proudly rep VICTORY COLLEGE IKEJA Lagos State
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by djflexcy: 2:56pm On Dec 12, 2020
Government Secondary School Kubwa Abuja

1 Like

Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 12, 2020
Government commercial secondary school, Airport road, kano state. 1998 set.
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by omojesu202(m): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
AMNSS
Abass maje nassarawa sec school kano
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Jegiosowor(f): 3:34pm On Dec 12, 2020
StepTwo:

Mine was 07.
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Jegiosowor(f): 3:35pm On Dec 12, 2020
StepTwo:

Mine was 07.
'11
If you know
He was my brother cool
Re: Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here by Lewaxlexis: 3:36pm On Dec 12, 2020
exposition:
its impossible to get the spelling wrong if you're a true howadian!

Waddell
Lol nobody is above mistake
Class of 16

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Admission Details Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri / Rivers University Board To Punish Sex-for-mark Lecturers / Top Disturbing Events In History

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.