Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,832 members, 7,837,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Terror Plot In London - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Terror Plot In London (4529 Views)

Frank Onyeachonam, Yahoo Boy Jailed In London / 'mumbai-style Terror Plot' Against Uk Uncovered / Al-Qaeda Terror Plot: Plan To Bomb Easter Shoppers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2007
I didn't want to engage it that whole crack-- discussion because honestly those words are too harsh for me and besides their is no truth or intention of truth in those name calling.

When you talked about the MTN BTSs I found it a little, well, anyhow since you sound so serious about it, I'll find out about you.

@Afam

have you been following the UK bombing story? They've freed 2, they're charging the other one in Australia with recklessness and I'm sure the rest are either going to be arraigned on misdemeanor charges or freed. This type of terrorism seems very mild to me.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Denex,

The whole UK terrorism issue is indeed very funny. Little wonder many have chosen to divert attention to personal issues because the hoax has just been exposed for what it is.

Recklessness? Maybe Osama will be charged with carelessness very soon the way these script writers are going.

The irony of it all is that many that defend these people do not even know that they are being taken for a ride, like the innocent young American soldiers that are being sent to their early graves because Bush has been lying to them and they erronously believe that they are fighting a good fight.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Tornadoz(m): 4:49pm On Jul 16, 2007
@TayoD
The female praying mantis only reaps out the head of the male mantis during sex and later devours the rest of his body while leaving only the wings.

Well then I await with utmost urgency to the day your praying mantis LovePeddler dislodge your "headless neck" from the rest of the putrid human fart called Tayo. (I hope she eats all of you)

Here again you can not even assimilate what you read. Who said anything about single handedly setting up GSM in Nigeria.
For a self styled engineering guru that statement does not redeem your boast that you're a sought after consultant, instead it validates my advice that you need a consultant> the one with a medical disposition.

I just hope you stop hating as you might just end up in Aro if you continue this way.
Aro might not be able to help you now, try Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, the best neurological hospital in the US.(Without a head I doubt if they will be able to help you though)

I would have wished you a good day, but why wish a dog a good day when you know it will eventually go back to its vomit!
I would still wish you a nice day, with or without a head. You need it more than I do, though next time I hope you get a friend (that is if you have one) to translate your crack induced moronic babble, you're proving how fluent you are in nonsensical babble.
Am only just exploring the fringes of your colossal stupidity, I will expose the fraud called Tayo.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 4:51pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Denex,

I didn't want to engage it that whole crack--  discussion because honestly those words are too harsh for me and besides their is no truth or intention of truth in those name calling.
Well, sometimes you have to give it to people the way they dish it out to you. I am not afraid to reply in kind when people get over their heads. Like Davidylan said, sometimes one just has to stoop low to be able to meet some others at the level they are operating.

When you talked about the MTN BTSs I found it a little, well, anyhow since you sound so serious about it, I'll find out about you.
There is no maybe or well with what I've stated. Many people don't even know the way the company is set up. MTN is just a service provider. The technology and the materials they use belong to others. For instance, the BTS stations were intially equipped with Erickson products, but there were efforts to change them to huwaie (I'm not sure about that spelling) just before I left the country. Huwaie is a chinese firm with comparable products that were almost half the price of Ericksons.

I will appreciate you keep the results of your findings to yourself, unless of course you find anything contradictory to what I said and will therefore be right to let everyone know I was lying if that was the case. And please try and educate your comrades in arms who know next to nothing and think working for MTN's Technical Consultant makes you less knowledgeable of what the industry is all about. and let me know if there is anyway I can help you in your research.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 4:55pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Afam

majority of the foot soldiers fighting in Iraq are Latinos. So in some way, the immigration problem is being solved too. One Nigerian fighting as a US soldier has died, and I've see one Nigerian on the field. So no matter how you look at it, America wins.

The oil is being sucked, the US Companies are getting reconstruction deals paid for with Iraqi money, extermination of muslims and the enemies of the proxy America is taking place, diversion of attention from the real internal failures in America, the American media is making outstanding profits, everybody is happy.

Talk of killing a thousand birds with one stone.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2007
@Tornadoz,

Well then I await with utmost urgency to the day your praying mantis LovePeddler dislodge your "headless neck" from the rest of the putrid human fart called Tayo. (I hope she eats all of you)
I will take this as an acceptance of your ignorance in matters you know nothing about. Please try to read up and assimilate things before you go on rampage with ignorance on the world wide web.

For a self styled engineering guru that statement does not  redeem your  boast that you're a sought after consultant, instead it validates my advice that you need a consultant> the one with a medical disposition.
At least, the statement reveals you for what you really are: a chronic liar who can only read but cannot assimilate that which he reads. I am what I am by God's grace and all your hating can't put no dust on me.

Aro might not be able to help you now, try Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota, the best neurological hospital in the US.(Without a head I doubt if they will be able to help you though)
For someone who claims he does not know the location of the US embassy in Nigeria, and yet knows the biggest hospitals in the US as well as the telecommunications giant, I can't but conclude that you have surpassed Afam in your ability to shoot yourself in the foot. Anyway, thank God for google which empowers liars like you.

I would still wish you a nice day, with or without a head. You need it more than I do, though next time I hope you get a friend (that is if you have one) to translate your crack induced moronic babble, you're  proving how fluent you are in nonsensical babble.
Of course I need my head. The fact that yours is empty does not mean others should do without theirs.

Am only just exploring the fringes of your colossal stupidity, I will expose the fraud called Tayo.
Oh. I can't wait. And while you are busy exposing who I am, kindly shed a light on who you are unless you are just too ashamed for the online community to find out about your crack and LovePeddler tainted background.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2007
Ah! Ah! Seun no go ban these people? If na me now, one hand.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 5:32pm On Jul 16, 2007
@denex,

Ah! Ah! Seun no go ban these people? If na me now, one hand.
The ban should begin with the one who started this whole mess - Tornadoz. May the day never come when I will be afraid to retaliate for the fear of being banned by the obatanlapitipiti of nairaland.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 16, 2007
i can see the frustrated dregs of the Nigerian society are at it again. grin
Re: Terror Plot In London by laudate: 5:54pm On Jul 16, 2007
TayoD:

Now are you trying to be mischievous by this statement or just choosing to be disagreeable. How could one person be the reason why MTN is the leader it is? I mentioned that I personally managed the building of over 100 BTS stations for MTN. Now if you will think back, MTN was the fastest growing network when GSM was first brought to naija and the reason why is that they were able to build their BTS stations faster than the other competion. That was their goal and it was achievable with the help of two major consultants. I worked for one of them, and it is our efforts that made MTN the leader at that time (I don't know what the situation is now). Maybe many don't even know that MTN does not build these BTS stations themselves.

Erm. . . .which one of MTN's 'subbies' or consultants did you work for? Was it Alan Dick (West Africa) or Plessey? Just curious
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2007
@laudate,

Erm. . . .which one of MTN's 'subbies' or consultants did you work for? Was it Alan Dick (West Africa) or Plessey? Just curious
Now here is someone who has information. It was Alan Dick!
Re: Terror Plot In London by laudate: 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2007
TayoD:

@laudate,
Now here is someone who has information. It was Alan Dick!

Ah, I see. . . .Alan Dick and Plessey had a turn-key contract with MTN in 2001-2003 to deliver a specified number of BTS sites, when the construction of the 'yellow bahn,' took off. Now, MTN has more 'subbies' carrying out the job for them, on a larger scale.

Anyway, that was a digression. Am still scratching my head, trying to understand the reason for your hostility towards Afam! I don't get it o! Why can't we all express our minds in a milder, civil manner, ehn?
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 8:23pm On Jul 16, 2007
@laudate,

Ah, I see. . . .Alan Dick and Plessey had a turn-key contract with MTN in 2001-2003 to deliver a specified number of BTS sites, when the construction of the 'yellow bahn,' took off. Now, they have more 'subbies' carrying out the job for them, on a larger scale.
Do you work for MTN? Anyway, I don't think Alan Dick is even working with MTN any longer in the Northern region. Besides, Alan Dick is very expensive and they wouldn't be able to compete with the smaller subs once the gate is thrown open by MTN. Though their quality is far superior than most of what I've seen out there, I still felt they were rather too expensive and it was only a matter of time before they will either have to cut back or face outright side-lining.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 9:22am On Jul 17, 2007
@laudate,

No worry yourself too much, the guy has been burning inside since I corrected some of his lies (I used to think they were honest mistakes but when rather than acknowledge them he chose to insult me for pointing them out I had the feeling he was just lying his way through).

I don't know why a lot of Nigerians take offense when their mistakes are pointed out. No one is perfect. But more importantly, people should try to understand any issue they want discuss, it is better than making wrong statements that can easily be pinpointed.

On Plessey, I think the still continued until early last year though.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 1:46pm On Jul 17, 2007
@laudate,

Anyway, that was a digression. Am still scratching my head, trying to understand the reason for your hostility towards Afam! I don't get it o! Why can't we all express our minds in a milder, civil manner, ehn?
I entered this discussion with the hope that issues can be discussed. However, I came across this personaity called Afam and my experience so far suggests that he propagates misinformation. I didn't mean any harm when I showed him some of his recent posts to reveal his inconsistencies, and just like every liar, he didn't want his words brought out into the open for all to see.

I never revealed those quotes out of context, but gave a backdrop before pasting them here to show that I never said anything without a reason for it. That was all I did o and hell broke loose. It isn't by force to say anything on nairaland but if you must, please provide proof. That is one thing Afam never does and it suggests someone who is here with an agenda and want to force-feed others without appealing to the intellect. I was hoping for something better this time and it appears it is too much to ask from someone who is set in his ways. You can check out his last post again and ask him to provide proof and he might end up abusing you.

So you see, while I am for peace, I am not afraid of war.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 1:59pm On Jul 17, 2007
If wishes were horses.

If you see your lies as wars then you are finished as a human being.

I hear CNN is looking for a consultant, interested?
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 2:24pm On Jul 17, 2007
For somebody that is for peace yet not afraid of war, I wonder why your method of maintaining peace include pitting Afam and denex against each other. Quite peaceful of you and very unwarlike too.

I learn everyday.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 2:37pm On Jul 17, 2007
@denex,

For somebody that is for peace yet not afraid of war, I wonder why your method of maintaining peace include pitting Afam and denex against each other. Quite peaceful of you and very unwarlike too.
Cheap shots like this don't cut it. Did I quote you or Afam out of context? If I did, then you can accuse me of whatever it is you want. If I didn't, maybe your exchanges then were not the pleasantries you guys are making it to be. Why are people so afraid of their past?
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 2:49pm On Jul 17, 2007
I mean, am just curious, but why use my hand to stab someone, O peaceful and respectful TayoD.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 3:26pm On Jul 17, 2007
@Denex,

I
mean, am just curious, but why use my hand to stab someone, O peaceful and respectful TayoD.
Now you are clinging at straws. If the words you guys spoke that were quoted in context are making you two uncomfortable, maybe my assertion earlier that Afam's response to your request that he provides proof was "raining abuse on you" was right afterall. If not so, what is biting you so much? Or are you taking back what you siad?

See, I no get time for this little chit chats that are not intelectually stimulating. I will just ignore if it continues. I provide proofs for the things I say and I don't expect anything less from anyone, unless of course you are the crowned nairaland minister of misinformation. A role that is ably filled than no other than Afam.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Tornadoz(m): 3:29pm On Jul 17, 2007
Am sorry to all those who know me and to all men of good taste who may be wondering why I lowered my bar to Tayo's level. I just could not remain silent to remarks made by this buffoon. After reading his worthless post, I could not control every muscle in my body. This was my jovial reply to what Afam said.

@Afam
Because work has made it impossible for me to be here as often as I want don't mean you can enter my mind and say what I wanted to say. Why else would you say this
Is your stay in the US based on an arrangement that you must defend Bush and the US regardless of what they do?
Chei! my exact question. I was once accused by a nairaland rabbi of waiting in rain and sunshine at the American embassy begging for a visa, even though poor me don't know where the American embassy in Nigeria is. Some people will do anything to stay in the USA. I'd rather stay in Nigeria than going to America and marrying a crack LovePeddler to get American citizenship.

This was the buffoon's reply

So that is how the rest of your family came to stay in the USA. Maybe, say maybe you are even a product of such an arrangement. No wonder your head is messed up. What else can one expect from the bye-product of a crack LovePeddler and a frustrated agbero.

Keep toiling in naija as you've claimed to be doing. Perhaps, one day you will know better when your suffering is a little better than your ignorance.
I am sure you could never attain to the level that some of us did while in naija, nor can you dream to get to the position that God has graciously given to us today. Your battered psyche can not imagine that others can be so valuable to themselves and by themselves that wherever they are, they are bound to be successful. The location don't make the man, the man makes the location.
I am yet to find where I referred to Tayo in my post.

Denex said I should be banned along with Tayo, Tayo might have a problem not me, it will neither enhance nor diminish my online experience.
I spend less than 30 minutes here everyday, and if my family was spoken down to, I reserve the right to respond in kind, with or without the threat of banning.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Tornadoz(m): 3:42pm On Jul 17, 2007
@TayoD
For someone who claims he does not know the location of the US embassy in Nigeria, and yet knows the biggest hospitals in the US as well as the telecommunications giant, I can't but conclude that you have surpassed Afam in your ability to shoot yourself in the foot. Anyway, thank God for google which empowers liars like you.
Google would also empower you if you knew how to use it. One would have thought living in the US and being an "acclaimed engineer" a little problem like using a search engine would be a breeze to you.
Was there any part of my post that suggested that you (Tayo) were married to a crack LovePeddler? It was you who comfirmed your wife's profession. I wish you were disconnected from the internet so I don't have to listen to any more babble from you.

Of course I need my head. The fact that yours is empty does not mean others should do without theirs.

No Tayo you don't need your head. If you had a head your views will not go against so many conventional wisdom like it does on so many threads.
You should also sue it it for non support for making you the loser you are, I mean if spit was intelligence your mouth would be drier than a well in Kano.
If you had not responded with abuses on my family no one would have known the depth of your ignorance? Loser.

Oh. I can't wait. And while you are busy exposing who I am, kindly shed a light on who you are unless you are just too ashamed for the online community to find out about your crack and LovePeddler tainted background.

In case you missed it first time around, am going to repeat it again. It serves no purpose for me to list my achievement to a putrescent human fart like you. I am not one of those Nigerians like you who under the cloak of anonymity offered by the internet would claim they are the illegitimate son of the Oni of Ife, and on first name term with Dangote etc. Until you stop sending your crack LovePeddler to service other men, you wouldn't know some of us have businesses to run other than stay on public forums debating non issues with jerks like you.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2007
@Tornadoz,

I am yet to find where I referred to Tayo in my post.
Is that so? Don't you think you should have highlighted the following statement along with the one you did? "I'd rather stay in Nigeria than going to America and marrying a crack LovePeddler to get American citizenship."
In responding to Afam's direct attack on me, you mentioned he echoed your sentiments exactly. You now went on to say something to the effect of calling my wife a crack LovePeddler. Do you expect me to fold my arms and watch you continue with such drivel? Your family may be very important to you, but my wife is the most important person to me. You will do well to keep her out of our conversation and I will be sure to not say a word about your family.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 3:55pm On Jul 17, 2007
@Denex & Tornadoz,

Make una no forget the saying that " He that is down need fear no fall". Na wetin dey worry the olode wey dey do consultancy work for a telecommunications company for hin spare time.

The guy has been able to prove that intellectually he is no where but the dangerous thing is that he thinks otherwise, how can life be this wicked to just one person? TayoD, kpele ooooooo.
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 4:00pm On Jul 17, 2007
@Afam,

M
ake una no forget the saying that " He that is down need fear no fall". Na wetin dey worry the olode wey dey do consultancy work for a telecommunications company for hin spare time.

The guy has been able to prove that intellectually he is no where but the dangerous thing is that he thinks otherwise, how can life be this wicked to just one person? TayoD, kpele ooooooo.
O. Bingo's bitch is back again! Let me throw out the freesby. Watch him run after it. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 4:07pm On Jul 17, 2007
Now, I am going to get a dog and the name shall be TayoD. Anything I call the dog I will remember a slowpoke that uses nairaland. How's that for a deal?
Re: Terror Plot In London by TayoD(m): 4:51pm On Jul 17, 2007
@Afam,

Now, I am going to get a dog and the name shall be TayoD. Anything I call the dog I will remember a slowpoke that uses nairaland. How's that for a deal?
I can see Bingo's bitch is back so soon with the freesby. Next time I'll be sure to throw the freesby in the direction of a moving train!!
Re: Terror Plot In London by laudate: 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2007
Oh,. . . .na wetin be all dis?? Na dis kind thing I no dey like!! angry From a mellow, sensible exchange of views, the whole thing has suddenly degenerated into a slanging competition. Abeg, TayoD, Afam, Denex, Tornadoz. . . . . .make all of un bury di hatchet. . . .biko. E don do. . . . undecided
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2007
I no dey fight. I just dey try analyze which kind of peacemaking require trying too hard to pit people against each other.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2007
I think people are actually trying to help TayoD before he becomes a danger to himself and to the world at large.

Sometimes it makes sense to say things as they are, the guy is plain stupid in my humble opinion.
Re: Terror Plot In London by denex: 1:03am On Jul 28, 2007
Yes. We have to be ever vigilant. The Recent London Terror Attack.

Muhammed Haneef set free on account of Inconsistencies in the evidence presented.

It's a shame on them if they fool us once, but a shame on us if they fool us twice.
Re: Terror Plot In London by Afam(m): 4:10pm On Jul 28, 2007
As expected (unless they manufactured something out of this world) the man was released and I guess this has brought shame to even Nigerians on this forum that are ready to support these liars even when they do not know that they are being hoodwinked.

Lies shall crumble like a pack of cards anyday anytime, we are waiting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 20 Most Brutal And Ruthless Dictators In Africa. / Gaddafi: Black Africans Are Ignorant Barbarians. / BREAKING NEWS: President Mugabe Dies At 93daily Buzz SA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.