Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,326 members, 7,819,115 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

Males Who Shave Gay? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Males Who Shave Gay? (1393 Views)

Males Who Come Faster In Bed Do So Because... / Males Who Cook Are Suspicious: GAY!!!!!! / People Who Shave Pubic Hairs,How Do You Deal With... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Males Who Shave Gay? by TheKingOfCrumb: 8:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
Guys, do you shave your private area or ever get a wax job done?

I have this girlfriend who thinks any guy who shave their private area is gay. I dont belive so, I think its sexy and hygenic.

How many guys here do or dont shave?

Why?

Why not?

Is your partner ok with it?

Is she not ok with it?
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by lathrowinger: 8:20pm On Dec 12, 2020
TheKingOfCrumb:

I have this girlfriend who thinks any guy who shave their private area is gay. I dont belive so, I think its sexy and hygenic.

Why? lipsrsealed

Why not?

Is she not ok with it?
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by uncleck: 8:21pm On Dec 12, 2020
What a mentally deranged girl said should be the least of your worries

7 Likes

Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by fati2001(m): 8:39pm On Dec 12, 2020
ur girlfriend brain is beyond repair.

2 Likes

Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by TheKingOfCrumb: 8:48pm On Dec 12, 2020
fati2001:
ur girlfriend brain is beyond repair.
Mind ya self. Ok

1 Like

Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by fati2001(m): 8:49pm On Dec 12, 2020
TheKingOfCrumb:
Mind ya self. Ok
I left the building

1 Like

Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by yanabasee(m): 9:55pm On Dec 12, 2020
About a decade ago, one useless girl succeeded to brainwashed me from wearing neck-chains..... She said men who put on neck chains were perceived as gays.....

Had to do away with all my expensive G&L chains just so I don't get to be seen as a gay.....

One girl I had a one-night stand with saw me pulling my pants and she started laughing and telling me that guys don't put on pants.... that it's gayish.... Had to ask her where she was living. Coz no high-class girl will say such a thing.... Lots of high-class girls will never lay with you if you pull down dirty boxers to sex them.

Now another one mumu girl is saying something about shaving....
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 12, 2020
yanabasee:
About a decade ago, one useless girl succeeded to brainwashed me from wearing neck-chains..... She said men who put on neck chains were perceived as gays.....

Had to do away with all my expensive G&L chains just so I don't get to be seen as a gay.....

One girl I had a one-night stand with saw me pulling my pants and she started laughing and telling me that guys don't put on pants.... that it's gayish.... Had to ask her where she was living. Coz no high-class girl will say such a thing.... Lots of high-class girls will never lay with you if you pull down dirty boxers to sex them.

irl

sometimes it pays well to listen to some ladies.If ur girl tell u dat this kine particular shirt no fit u or dis trouser no look good on u biko listen to her especially if she has knowledge of fashion.Sometimes i see endless threads some guys here create complaining that when they talk to girls on the street the girls tend to ignore them and they wonder why.sometimes it has to do with ur appearance.If u dont like wearing boxers there are nice comfortable briefs made out for men.If u dont have any knowledge of it then take a female friend who is woke out with u anytime u buying clothes in the boutique.Though we have the freedom to dress the way we want but if u a guy looking for a date and girls hardly look ur way then it could be with the way u dressed .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by yanabasee(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:
sometimes it pays well to listen to some ladies.If ur girl tell u dat this kine particular shirt no fit u or dis trouser no look good on u biko listen to her especially if she has knowledge of fashion.Sometimes i see endless threads some guys here create complaining that when they talk to girls on the street the girls tend to ignore them and they wonder why.sometimes it has to do with ur appearance.If u dont like wearing boxers there are nice comfortable briefs made out for men.If u dont have any knowledge of it then take a female friend who is woke out with u anytime u buying clothes in the boutique.Though we have the freedom to dress the way we want but if u a guy looking for a date and girls hardly look ur way then it could be with the way u dressed .

Baba you know it has nothing to do with fashion or trends......

Wearing chains bring its own beauty on guys.... I would've posted a picture of me on a chain with a black TCP v-polo by the beach and you'll see how cute it is....

Wearing boxer is old fashioned and many girls don't subscribe to it.... Pants are way too expensive compare to original boxers.... And if you put on pants, you'll have your penis bulged and ladies love to see your cassava display!!!

And I don't do street things....Where I live, you barely see classless girls around....
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by hashtagged(m): 10:25pm On Dec 12, 2020
She is not ok upstairs, so she likes mad men who keep smelling bush either she is deranged or a pig
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2020
yanabasee:

Baba you know it has nothing to do with fashion or trends......

Wearing chains bring its own beauty on guys.... I would've posted a picture of me on a chain with a black TCP v-polo by the beach and you'll see how cute it is....

Wearing boxer is old fashioned and many girls don't subscribe to it.... Pants are way too expensive compare to original boxers.... And if you put on pants, you'll have your penis bulged and ladies love to see your cassava display!!!

And I don't do street things....Where I live, you barely see classless girls around....
i wear boxers when i am at home underneath my sports shorts but when i am going out i wear briefs.briefs are not that expensive nau...or are they now expensive in naija? But if u prefer pants u should make sure the ones u buying are meant for guys.There some places in naija they sell underwear and they will be selling a female pant and telling u its a unisexual underwear grin(as in meant for both female and males).u will buy it and later it will be revealed u just bought a female panty for urself grin.so some clothes dealers can be wicked as that cheesy.These are the type of briefs i am talking about.

Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by yanabasee(m): 10:32pm On Dec 12, 2020
lefulefu:

i wear boxers when i am at home underneath my sports shorts but when i am going out i wear briefs.briefs are not that expensive nau...or are they now expensive in naija? But if u prefer pants u should make sure the ones u buying are meant for guys.There some places in naija they sell underwear and they will be selling a female pant and telling u its a unisexual underwear grin(as in meant for both female and males).u will buy it and later it will be revealed u just bought a female panty for urself grin.so some clothes dealers can be wicked as that cheesy.These are the type of briefs i am talking about.The third one is men"s pants

Lol.....If you've been buying pants you'll never make such a mistake....

I have briefs....I put it on when I am wearing jeans or going to gyms....
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by meobizy(f): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2020
A female once told me that men with two testicles are gay. As I type this I’m an eunuch.
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by finalboss(m): 11:19pm On Dec 12, 2020
meobizy:
A female once told me that men with two testicles are gay. As I type this I’m an eunuch.
sad
So you have one testicle ?
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by Nobody: 3:54am On Dec 13, 2020
yanabasee:

Lol.....If you've been buying pants you'll never make such a mistake....

I have briefs....I put it on when I am wearing jeans or going to gyms....
yea briefs are more comfortable to wear than boxers when working out and also on jeans too
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by akin83590: 5:27am On Dec 13, 2020
:
Mind ya self. Ok
I left the building
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by MadelnNigeria: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2020
You have to shave to prevent smelling
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by TheKingOfCrumb: 3:59pm On Jan 04
fati2001:

I left the building
Lol jeon

2 Likes

Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by rickleye: 4:03pm On Jan 04
TheKingOfCrumb:

Why?

Why not?

Is she not ok with it?

Common now… it’s hygienic. I shave both arms and publix area. Every 3months.
As long as that person grooms himself and black isn’t ionic red . But how do you apply roll on with bushy armpits even ladies shave down there so why can’t a man.
Re: Males Who Shave Gay? by Efilse: 10:54am On Jan 05
yanabasee:

She's right. Guys wearing chains is gay. As for underwear, I prefer going commando.

(1) (Reply)

. / Don't Take Loan That You Can't Payback.screen Shots. / Who Has The Sexiest Legs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.