Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,587 members, 7,816,444 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (24032 Views)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven / Will you be shut out of heaven if you do any of these? / Angela Nwosu: 'Don't Want To Make Heaven If It's Where Oyedepo, Adeboye Will Go' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 4:58am On Dec 13, 2020
Do you know that the main reason why people find it hard to make heaven is because it is ridiculously easy?

But unfortunately, it is difficult for many people to fathom the simplicity... no thanks to the doom and gloom preachers that constantly preach heresy thereby making it very hard for many to come to Christ.

Some years back, GOD revealed to me that there are millions of people in Hell who have no business being there but because they were ignorant of some simple facts about salvation which I am about to reveal to you.

If you understand these three facts, you can never ever miss heaven and you have no business with Hell...

1. No matter how terrible you think you are, Jesus says just come...No matter how unimaginable your sins may be, to Jesus it does not matter, he says just come. And coming to Christ simply means accepting him as your lord and saviour and this is so easy...No matter where you are on the surface of the earth, just ask him to forgive you all your sins and accept him as your lord and saviour and your name will automatically be included as a citizen of heaven. O YES! it is that easy.

Matthew 11:28-29 “Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls.

Romans 10: 9 ''If you openly declare that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved.''

2. Invite the holy spirit to help you in your journey of salvation: This is the most important part of salvation many people ignore. Do you know that you can still sin recklessly even after you have accepted Jesus as lord and saviour? This is because many people think they can overcome sins by their power so they struggle to live right and it is at this point many people give up their salvation simply because they feel it makes no sense calling themselves believers when they still sin like unbelievers and most people who give up at this point hardly ever come back to Christ.

When a child is born, he grows from an infant to adulthood and an adult human is not more human than an infant and in like manner, a mature believer in Christ is not more born again than a new believer but the only difference is growth. The good news is that there is a process called sanctification( A process of growth or development in our salvation), and it is only the holy spirit that does this. So please don't ever give up your salvation during this process cos the holy spirit is so powerful that it will cause a positive mutation in you and by the time he is done with you, the sins or terrible habits you once find pleasure in will disgust you so much that you will begin to wonder how you ever loved them.

Only the Holy Spirit has the power to make the changes God wants to make in our lives. Philippians 2:13 says, God is working in you, giving you the desire and the power to do what pleases him.

3. Ask for forgiveness if you ever fall into sin...Ok now you have accepted Christ as lord and have invited the holy spirit to sanctify you so what next?...Well the truth is that for some, the process of sanctification may take their life time but that does not disqualify them from heaven neither does it make them an unbeliever. Jesus said in John 6: 37 ''All those the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never drive away'' ...this simply means as long as you have accepted Jesus as your lord and saviour, he will never ever give up on you or drive you away because you are still in the process of sanctification....just don't take his grace for granted just as Paul warned us in Romans 6:1-2 ''What shall we say, then? Shall we go on sinning so that grace may increase? By no means! We are those who have died to sin; how can we live in it any longer?''.

And finally, just as it is clearly written in 1 John 2:1-2 ''My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defence--Jesus Christ, the Righteous One. He is the atoning sacrifice for our sins, and not only for ours but also for the sins of the whole world.... This means you can always rise up whenever you fall into sins as you get better and better. Don't find pleasure in sin, submit yourself to the workings of the holy spirit and if for any reason you fall into sin, ask for forgiveness in Jesus name but don't ever give up your salvation because Jesus will never ever give up on you.

These are the clear road map to heaven and i hope this blesses someone.

109 Likes 15 Shares

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by giddy2019(m): 5:15am On Dec 13, 2020
good morning sir I have been looking for you please can I get your whatsapp contact

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 5:18am On Dec 13, 2020
giddy2019:
good morning sir
I have been looking for you
please can I get your whatsapp contact

Sorry for that. Please send me a PM
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Kondomatic(m): 5:26am On Dec 13, 2020
I am not interested in going to heaven anyways

4 Likes

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Originalsly: 5:28am On Dec 13, 2020
I thought judgement was reserved for God. No man knows his fate until the day of judgement.... so why would you even tell someone that he can make it if he follows whatever steps?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by SoftP(m): 5:41am On Dec 13, 2020
Have u been to heaven before grin

All this motivational speakers and their ideologies

What if the Buddhist are the only true worshippers of God grin

Isaiah 55:8 ( My thoughts are not ur thoughts, neither My ways.....)

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 5:43am On Dec 13, 2020
Originalsly:
I thought judgement was reserved for God. No man knows his fate on the day if judgement.... so why would you even tell someone that can make it if they follow whatever steps?

Calm down to read and let the spirit guide you.

This is another beautiful thread titled 10 Reasons why you must never miss heaven.
Made front page 5years ago.

https://www.nairaland.com/2563215/10-amazing-reasons-why-must

A must read.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Originalsly: 5:59am On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

Calm down to read and let the spirit guide you.

Lol... which spirit guide you to post this as a response? Bro... again... don't mislead people into self judgement.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by jesusjnr2020(m): 6:01am On Dec 13, 2020
I appreciate the point you're trying to make about it being easy but the truth is that if it were, it would not be hard for many to find it.

Matthew 7:14

Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

I believe people ought to be told the truth because that would prepare for the journey if they want to take it so that they would not be caught unawares. I believe that's why Jesus was very blunt about it. He made it stark clear that it was not easy even though it was possible.

If there was any time it was easy, it was in the beginning when all it took was for man not to eat that fruit. That's all, and then man didn't have the nature of sin.

But after he did, it became hard because that seed sin which he sowed into himself multiplied into many sins, and we now inherited his nature of sin.

So it's not easy, but with God (the help of His Spirit), it is possible as you have pointed out.

Thanks and God bless.

10 Likes

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 6:09am On Dec 13, 2020
Originalsly:

Lol... which spirit guide you to post this as a response? Bro... again... don't mislead people into self judgement.

Guy nah your choice o.

Often times when i see people struggle hard to discredit a thing, it is because they are struggling hard to call it a lie but at the end, it boils down to your choice but one thing you and i can never run away from is the truth and both of us can only find out after we leave this world.

If i die and find out i don't need Christ and there is no heaven i will have nothing to lose but if indeed i was right then i will have everything to gain.

Cheers.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 6:17am On Dec 13, 2020
Lalasticlala

Happy Sunday and compliments of the season.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Originalsly: 6:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

Guy nah your choice o.

Often times when i see people struggle hard to discredit a thing, it is because they are struggling hard to call it a lie but at the end, it boils down to your choice but one thing you and i can never run away from is the truth and both of us can only find out after we leave this world.

If i die and find out i don't need Christ and there is no heaven i will have nothing to lose but if indeed i was right then i will have everything to gain.

Cheers.

No doubt... it is one's choice to believe or not to believe. But put the truth out there. To say that if one does certain things he will be saved is not the truth. Simple.

1 Like

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Toks2008(m): 6:20am On Dec 13, 2020
Originalsly:

No doubt... it is one's choice to believe or not to believe. But put the truth out there. To say that if one does certain things he will be saved is not the truth. Simple.

LOL!. The scriptures said all i wrote not me. Except of course you don't believe the scriptures.

Im done on this matter. Happy Sunday.

5 Likes

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by helinues: 6:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Where is that heaven located? Inside our solar system? Sagatarius A ? Milky way? Andromeda Galaxy or beyond unobservable universe?

Ordinary garden of Eden, we are still looking for it on the same Earth...

4 Likes

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Nobody: 6:37am On Dec 13, 2020
amen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Nobody: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2020
It is well
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by AntiChristian: 9:17am On Dec 13, 2020
Heaven I pray I enter it with the first ummah to enter it.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Professorcplus(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Jesus
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Jahzrockballer(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2020
Kondomatic:
Neither is hell made for you abi
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by KINGJAJA888(m): 9:18am On Dec 13, 2020
wink Do
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Gabe427: 9:19am On Dec 13, 2020
best sermon in a while.

God bless.

it so simple the first verse most of us learn yest the hardest to believe

JOHN 3:16
John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
3:18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

just open your heart's to him
and allow the holy spirit manifest and Entertain yourself with the word of God.
I'm telling you you'll enjoy Christianity

2 Likes

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by omoolorire(m): 9:19am On Dec 13, 2020
Even if Angel come down from heaven many will still not hear.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Soljaboi44(m): 9:20am On Dec 13, 2020
smiley
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Sunnycliff(m): 9:22am On Dec 13, 2020
Originalsly:
I thought judgement was reserved for God. No man knows his fate on the day if judgement.... so why would you even tell someone that can make it if they follow whatever steps?

You know where u are going on the judgement day as long as you serve God, pray and watch. Noone goes to heaven by mistake

2 Likes

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Ofemmanu1: 9:25am On Dec 13, 2020
Toks2008:

Sorry for that. Please send me a PM
buh if she's a big titties babe, I'm sure you will give her your WhatsApp.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by Truefaith: 9:33am On Dec 13, 2020
There is the danger of minimizing the heinousness of sin

www.thetruechristianfaith.com

Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by MrNipplesLover(m): 9:34am On Dec 13, 2020
you're my Lord, my saviour, my life.

thank you, Almighty father. ❤❤❤
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by hohafrank(m): 9:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Kondomatic:
That is what we are talking about.Ignorance and pride can make one miss heaven.
Re: You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. by freeman131: 9:53am On Dec 13, 2020
Live a life of holiness,one that pleases God.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo To Establish 5,000 Churches Across The World In 2019 / Landlady Holds Special Thanksgiving For Her Tenants Who Put To Bed. / Complete Testimony Of Heaven And Hell | New 2013 - Linda Ngaujah Part 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.