Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:13 PM

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven (107382 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo: I Wear White Suits To Cut Costs / Evangelist Edet: Any Christian Who Celebrates Grammy Winners Will Miss Heaven / You Can Never Miss Heaven If You Understand These Three Simple Facts. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by peterdavidagbo: 2:59pm On Apr 02, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8GC-hTcBSA

“My backside can make men miss heaven that’s why I wear the hijab” – Popular evangelist, Sister Kate reveals [Video]

Popular Nigerian evangelist, Sister Catherine a.k.a Sister Kate, has addressed some questions from her followers bordering on her appearance.

The evangelist, renowned for her ‘rapture’ sermons, first made it clear that she is not a Muslim.

She noted that she only wears the hijab to cover her backside which is a threat to men who desire to make heaven.

Speaking in a video posted on Youtube, Sister Kate said: “Ever since I started wearing this Hijab, many people say that I am a Muslim. First of all, I am a born again Christian. In the Book of Mathew 5:28, if you look at a woman lustfully, you have committed against God.

“Each time I wear my normal dress to preach the Gospel, some men will be looking at my backside, my hip and the rest. They will not focus on the message anymore. Many men have told me that my shape is killing.

“Sometimes, some just want to use their eyes to rape me. Some will even follow me and agree to become my disciple just to be looking at what God gave me. It is not a sin to have such a shape but it is a sin when you use it to take some people away from God.

“Even God has given me revelations in my dreams that I should stop seducing men. And to me, I never knew it has gotten to this level. Then I opted for the Hijab. This is because it covers my shape perfectly well. I don’t want to be the reason why some people will miss Heaven.

“I see some ladies wear clothes that will expose their sensitive parts like their hips. Please stop it, you are taking many away from God. I am not saying you should wear Hijab, just wear things that will cover your body especially if you are like me.”

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Afamsi: 3:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Nothing bad in wearing hijab as a Christian woman

165 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Kdon2: 3:51pm On Apr 02, 2022
Afamsi:
Nothing bad in wearing hijab as a Christian woman

Everything is wrong with it! Hanhan!

177 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by blackboy(m): 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
She should kwontinue to deceive herself. Is that her pix? Hijab work , wrapper work no dey hide curves. But at least she is not wearing something tight. What about a bubu gown?

At her age which curves she dey hide? At certain age your yansh or breast receive another kind of attention or ignore. I wont go into details

103 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Rickmann: 9:19pm On Apr 02, 2022
peterdavidagbo:
Popular evangelist, Sister Kate reveals that her backside can make men miss heaven that’s why I wear the hijab.

Controversial Nigerian preacher, Kate, has revealed why she wears long hijabs despite being a Christian. The preacher in a video answering some questions of people on her appearance made it clear that she is not a Muslim.

According to her, she wears the hijab to cover her backside which she believes can distract men and hinder them from making heaven. Feel free to see her reaction to the video https://brotherbrosblog.com.ng/2022/04/02/my-backside-can-make-men-miss-heaven-thats-why-i-wear-the-hijab-popular-evangelist-sister-kate-reveals/

Note that the hijab isn't worn by Muslims alone..Christian women wear it also, as it's meant for covering.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by TheWolfen(m): 9:42pm On Apr 02, 2022
Kdon2:

What is wrong with it according to Christian doctrine?

49 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Joelobioha(m): 10:38pm On Apr 02, 2022
Living definition of tufiakwa lipsrsealed

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Ihuomanice1(f): 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2022
Ma! Is your back side the largest in the whole world?

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Tundex911: 3:17am On Apr 03, 2022
Shey sister Kate na Southy ni?
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Emuforlife1: 6:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Thought your fellow "son of God" worshippers said Hijab is evil Xtianity and confusion na 5 and 6cheesy

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by mu2sa2: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2022
No Controversy: Even if falsehood had been travelling for 1000 years, truth will catch up with it one day. Every depiction of Mary mother of Jesus by Christians shows her covering her hair, the same as "wearing hijab". Hallelujah, Allahu Akbar: God is One.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Mhykel217(m): 7:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Even orobo wan de claim sexy

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Microwhy: 9:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Like what?

16 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by donproject2(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2022
I comment my reserve

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2022
Where is the backside?
Let me see if I will backslide
From the heavenly race if I see it. undecided

20 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by kingot(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2022
(shey nah dat body i dy see for pics abi e get anoda 1) lol aunty ur backside go make me put more effort in my heavenly race

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by DJGiore: 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin
Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by tydi(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
grin

This one na one of those aunties wey mumu

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by whirlwind7(m): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
sad

I know that many guys will straff anything in skirt.
However, this unpleasant looking, overweight woman wearing hijab to forestall sexual lust from men isn't new.
That is the reason Arabs mandate their women to cover up with hijab.
It is nothing new.
But she isn't pleasant to behold. Except you focus on whatever amount of behind she's lugging around.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
Shit hole

1 Like

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by ogoloray(m): 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
This old cargo is doing low-key marketing...

Women will never sieze to amaze me, wether 10 years old, or 60 years old, they are all the same!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by pyyxxaro: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2022
This one won popular like Mummy G.O

No matter how big your Ukwu is , it can’t be bigger than Mummy G.O’s own when she was still staying in the Marine Kingdom kiss

52 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by NotBeenPaid: 12:42pm On Apr 03, 2022

6 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by adefitim(m): 12:43pm On Apr 03, 2022
She should have show us the backside make we see for ourselves

13 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Oricha62(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Kdon2:

Just quote me a single verse from the Bible

8 Likes

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by dryakson(m): 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Good to her.
1 Corinthian 11:5-6 says

"but any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled disgraces her head—it is one and the same thing as having her head shaved. For if a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off her hair; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to have her hair cut off or to be shaved, she should wear a veil".

If Christians read their Bible carefully and understand their Bible, all of them will be wearing hijab

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sister Kate: I Wear The Hijab Because My Backside Can Make Men Miss Heaven by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 03, 2022
Caution.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

There Are Many Other Virgin Births Besides Jesus. / Paul Ado Bayero: Kano Emir's Grandson Who Converted To Christianity / Bride-To-Be Swept Away By Flood In Anambra Catholic Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.