Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,773 members, 7,851,636 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:15 AM

SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others (21842 Views)

Tinubu Splits Petroleum Ministry, Appoints 2 State Ministers / Senators Express Shock As Petroleum Ministry Spends N₦16m On Pens, Others / COVID-19: SERAP Asks Buhari To Use Confiscated Stolen Assets As Isolation Centre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Farki: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2020
They are to write down the names of people Buhari is chasing for his phony anti corruption fight.

Buhari is a failure in all aspects.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Farki: 11:21am On Dec 13, 2020
Raydos:
And some idiots are still blaming white people for Africa underdevelopment

Shey nah white man do this one now?

The same people will run to the same countries ruled by white people. The donkeys in power that they supplicate to will use Nigerian money to go to British hospitals and yarn rubbish to us on this forum about how "Nigeria will be better by fire by force".

Irredeemable wastes of space.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Nchenches: 11:24am On Dec 13, 2020
The money for pens is chicken fee compared to the theft of oil money by Buhari clansmen since 2015.

Buhari assumed petrol ministry boss to further demonstrate that Niger Delta is a territory conquered for Fulani
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by ChiefAfonja: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2020
They bought Golden pens �
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Nobody: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2020
PastorFire:
grin grin grin
that escalated fast
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by nairaman66(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2020
neoclassical:
From Buhari down to LGA Chairman in this APC led government are thieves. Hardened criminals who pretend to be Saints. These evil men have looted this country dry.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 13, 2020
Blexino:
Wahala be like biro
No be bicycle again grin
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Oluwaseun2020(m): 11:33am On Dec 13, 2020
When God said he is ready to bring down the government of this world so his government will take over..
That people will seek God instead of seeking government intervention.
Isaiah 2:2
And it shall come to pass in the last days, that the mountain of the LORD'S house shall be established in the top of the mountains, and shall be exalted above the hills; and all nations shall flow unto it.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by nizetee: 11:35am On Dec 13, 2020
That amount is a small investment for their tool of trade. Armed robbers invest much in tool of trade (ammunitions). What do you expect from pen thieves?
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by internet: 11:36am On Dec 13, 2020
Wow I love this country. Una Neva see anything, This is just the beginning.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by cashinnaira: 11:37am On Dec 13, 2020
Which of the Buhari?
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by MkMel: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2020
SERAP has asked Buhari to respond to a whole lot of things which he has obviously failed to do. So, they should expect no response as usual.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Osolanrewaju: 11:38am On Dec 13, 2020
Could you imagine spending that such of money on biro and letterhead,mark my word the day is coming when the so called politicians in nigeria we enter serious troubled and no body can beable to bring them out of it.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by primestreams: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2020
PastorFire:
grin grin grin
Kamar is a bitch

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Pineapplelove: 11:45am On Dec 13, 2020
Infact the figure quoted is lower to the amount used for pen.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Agricaddict(m): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Explanation ni
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by tinktanker: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2020
Mr integrity
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Pineapplelove: 11:47am On Dec 13, 2020
virginboy1:
I BELONG TO EVERY BODY AND I BELONG TO NOBODY..
Is one of the greatest scam of the century.
The scam is so bad that it rendered so many people Perpetual ZOMBIES. cry
how did the man get voted in the second time? Nigerian politics is fraud. Who were the people that voted for the man

1 Like

Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by sammyj: 11:48am On Dec 13, 2020
You mean in this digital era people still hide behind Biro to still millions. God will deliver our rulers !!! shocked shocked
Nonso92:
116m on biro ?? C'mon, the guy is a saint, he can't do that. Maybe they bought eraser, sharpener and HB pencil too. You know those things used to be very expensive in 2015. grin grin grin
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by chozzy: 11:55am On Dec 13, 2020
Terrible
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by alphaRego01(m): 11:56am On Dec 13, 2020
AnnonymousCC247:
You guys sef

Have you considered the cost of transport to get the pens?
Do you know how much one pen cost?
Do you think it’s easy to purchase a pen?
Do you know how many times they write a day and how many pens they need?

I reject u and ur kind
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Urekaure: 11:57am On Dec 13, 2020
gurunlocker:
I see this SERAP as noise maker..... Not sure they've ever been successful with their 'Human right fights' and all this government questioning.....

Not necessarily a noisemaker.
They are making the citizens know that buhari is a thief and lifeless
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Openbusiness: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bokóhari is a coded thief. He steals through his proxies, while he continues to fake pose as Meter Integrity. Fantastically Corrupt Regime run by Fantastically Corrupt Thieves!
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by xjiggy: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2020
Why dem no ask the Ministry itself instead of Buhari. Does the ministry not have Director for procurement. I hate hypocrisy. I'm not supporting Buhari but it doesn't make sense asking my father for something I took when you clearly see me strolling pass u everyday
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Okfrank25: 12:03pm On Dec 13, 2020
Tobbydhayor90:
SERAP asks Buhari, Sylva to explain how petroleum ministry spent N116m on pens, others
Nigeria : we need a good leaders

http://serap-nigeria.org/2020/12/13/serap-asks-buhari-sylva-to-explain-how-petroleum-ministry-spent-n116m-on-pens-others/
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Afolabimills(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2020
The most corrupt administration ever in d history of mankind
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Openbusiness: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
xjiggy:
Why dem no ask the Ministry itself instead of Buhari. Does the ministry not have Director for procurement. I hate hypocrisy. I'm not supporting Buhari but it doesn't make sense asking my father for something I took when you clearly see me strolling pass u everyday
Why won't they ask him, is Buhari not the Minister of Petroleum Ministry, can they spend N110m in that Ministry without his knowledge? You guys keep adoring and giving all these bloody thieves excuses from accountability while they continue to plunder Nigeria to death.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
How dare you question the emperor. DSS will soon arrest some people
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Marsee01: 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2020
Is it diamond pens, and gadgets they are using?!. What a merciless swindling. God please forgive us and see us through these trial times.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Openbusiness: 12:10pm On Dec 13, 2020
N116m for Biro and Letterhead paper in 365 days. This means Buhari's ministry was spending over 300K on Biro and Letterhead every single day. Bloody shameless thieves.
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by maiquel: 12:13pm On Dec 13, 2020
What happened with all the cases SERAP entered against the Government and its agencies... this is like the umpteenth case in donkey years... undecided
Re: SERAP Asks Buhari To Explain How Petroleum Ministry Spent ₦116m On Pens, Others by Okfrank25: 12:14pm On Dec 13, 2020
globalresource:
Buhari that some people worship as a man of integrity

To me he is the biggest scam in my lifetime

He scammed over 200 million people and some people are still under his spell

When I see someone tried to prove that Buhari is the best for nigeria, I automatically deduce such fellow has a very low IQ and naturally wicked at heart

Shame on this administration

I pray they won't go unpunished. God is bigger than them all

How can u tell me to spend 2500-6000 naira between lagos and Ibadan

Very wicked set of people

We want to change to the next level, GOD BLESS NIGERIA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ibos Take Aso Ebi To Another Level / Nigerians Will Not Forgive You, If You Wet Their Appetites - Momodu Tells Atiku / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.