Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 (21828 Views)

Buhari Congratulates Ekiti Governor-Elect, Biodun Oyebanji / Pictures Of Tinubu And APC Leaders At Ekiti Guber Rally For Biodun Oyebanji / President Buhari Congratulates Fayemi On Winning Ekiti Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2022
Governor-Elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 Election

The Governor-elect of Ekiti state on Sunday, June 19, made his first comment since winning the election Biodun Oyebanji in a very simple message thanked the people of Ekiti state for supporting and voting for him The governor-elect made his appreciation on a post on his personal Facebook account on Sunday, June 19, shortly after he was declared winner by INEC

Moment Governor Elect, Abiodun Oyebanji Arrived Ekiti in Style -Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbvSeCEpqAQ

Barely 12 hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced him the winner of the governorship election in Ekiti state, the newly elected governor, Biodun Oyebanji made his first statement. Oyebanji released his first statement - in a few words - on his Facebook page on Sunday, June 19, shortly after he was announced the winner of the 2022 governorship election in Ekiti state.

"Thank You Ekiti Kete”.

In an addition to his thank-you message to the people of Ekiti state, Oyebanji posted his photo showing him holding a broom - the symbol of the APC- at the party's Tuesday campaign rally in Ado-Ekiti.

Oyebanji, 54-year-old, a former Secretary to the State Government of Ekiti state, will succeed Kayode Fayemi.
The former SSG to the Ekiti state government polled 187,057 votes while his opponent from the PDP garnered 67,457 votes.

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1475214-just-in-governor-elect-biodun-oyebanji-releases-1st-message-after-winning-ekiti-2022-election/

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by amnesty7: 2:42pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations to him. Physical politicians will always prevail over online bandits with no concrete plan or structure. If you know, you know wink

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by barbstee(m): 2:43pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by SHINJA: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulation...

God bless southsouth and southwest

One brothers

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Newdawn30: 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2022
This man looks like a crook, sorry to say.
I hope he proves me wrong

4 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by SuRamzy: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2022
LP won in Ekiti remain osun we mueeeve. wink

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Mandrake007(m): 2:52pm On Jun 19, 2022
Vote buying governor shengbo werey

6 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by fasmukol: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
grin
My tsunami and earthquake people, how market na?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by kingofproperty: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
One thing i observed about APC is their focus on winning elections, this might help them come 2023 as this particular coming election is highly unpredictable.

Though nothing much will change with whoever emerges, Gods blessing is whats most import to us

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Searchingvictor: 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Look.

Lord, I need 40k today. Send me helper
I'll do anything u want me to do except to kill

1 Like

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Sunofgod(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
Supreme court overturn loading...... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by SOLMICHAEL(m): 2:53pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
LP won in Ekiti remain osun
we mueeeve. wink
grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Loandbehold: 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:

Congratulations to him. Physical politicians will always prevail over online bandits with no concrete plan or structure. If you know, you know wink
What plans does he have? I'm curious.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by wolesmile(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
This is real life. Not online. I may not vote, as always with me, in 2023. But I know who the real contestants are. And the jokers.

5 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by VenomCarnage(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmmm
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Compliant(m): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2022
Newdawn30:
This man looks like a crook, sorry to say.
I hope he proves me wrong
ONLY A CROOK KNOWS HOW A CROOK LOOKS LIKE.

SORRY TO SAY

I HOPE YOU PROVE ME WRONG

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Prettylima(f): 2:55pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations omoluabi grin
Have you been looking for a way to make ur product look so catching or you need a carton to package your product or foods count on us. we produce carton of any kind of size, regardless where you are or stay.
We deliver ur jobs clean and sharp.
We do pizza Carton, any kind of foods and drinks cartons.

2 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by wolesmile(m): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2022
SuRamzy:
LP won in Ekiti remain osun
we mueeeve. wink

grin grin grin
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Kwanza: 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congrats to Ekiti people.

1 Like

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by EagleSquare1(m): 3:00pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hard fought election. Congratulations to Oyebanji, the Governor-Elect and the SW APC.

Storyupdate:
Governor-Elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 Election

The Governor-elect of Ekiti state on Sunday, June 19, made his first comment since winning the election Biodun Oyebanji in a very simple message thanked the people of Ekiti state for supporting and voting for him The governor-elect made his appreciation on a post on his personal Facebook account on Sunday, June 19, shortly after he was declared winner by INEC

Moment Governor Elect, Abiodun Oyebanji Arrived Ekiti in Style -Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FbvSeCEpqAQ

Barely 12 hours after the Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) announced him the winner of the governorship election in Ekiti state, the newly elected governor, Biodun Oyebanji made his first statement. Oyebanji released his first statement - in a few words - on his Facebook page on Sunday, June 19, shortly after he was announced the winner of the 2022 governorship election in Ekiti state.

"Thank You Ekiti Kete”.

In an addition to his thank-you message to the people of Ekiti state, Oyebanji posted his photo showing him holding a broom - the symbol of the APC- at the party's Tuesday campaign rally in Ado-Ekiti.

Oyebanji, 54-year-old, a former Secretary to the State Government of Ekiti state, will succeed Kayode Fayemi.
The former SSG to the Ekiti state government polled 187,057 votes while his opponent from the PDP garnered 67,457 votes.

https://www.legit.ng/politics/1475214-just-in-governor-elect-biodun-oyebanji-releases-1st-message-after-winning-ekiti-2022-election/

1 Like

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Mushlag: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Great, Tinubu has helped you to win with hope of you also helping him to win.

I write business plan/proposals for people

3 Likes

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Pio44: 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2022
Peter obi will win, I stand with him o
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by AnambraPrince: 3:02pm On Jun 19, 2022
The inconsequential Peter Obi social media bandits said Tinubu couldn't lift APC flag by himself, but by the grace of God, Tinubu is here today lifting men and making them Governors. Tinubu haters are crying in their misery grin

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Fiscus105(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
Instead for Fayose to back Oni or Olujimi, he kept on imposing political neophytes, yet he wants to win both federal and state governments combine.

Wen u tire you will retire from partisan politics.

I expected him to learn from Obiano when he fielded Soludo, but since tyranny only interested in boyboy gov, who he will be controlling from corner of his room by remote.

1 Like

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2022
same shit, different toilet. Una bodi go hear am.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by fasho01(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Congratulations to him..
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by sportark(m): 3:04pm On Jun 19, 2022
Person wey die no get blame... Na sickness kill am.
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by opalu: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
Hmm

1 Like

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by royalmu: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:

See you bragging about your vote buying structure
Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
amnesty7:

Re: Governor-elect Biodun Oyebanji Releases 1st Message After Winning Ekiti 2022 by Simplythebest: 3:08pm On Jun 19, 2022
Buying of vote
amnesty7:

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Update On Operation Lafiya Dole: Troops Rescued More Women And Children / Kabiru Adjoto Plans ‘Oshiomhole Must Go’ Protest / Anti-igbo Tag: Curing The Ignorance Of Some Biafran Agitators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.