Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,172 members, 7,821,974 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (52452 Views)

Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Buhari Launches Eastern Rail Rehabilitation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by GOVERNMENT2: 9:42am On Dec 15, 2020
AchalugoNwa:
typical yeroba Muslim always exposing himself cheesy

if he talks like a yeroba Muslim
he's definitely a yeroba Muslim lzaa imhotep Gandollaar Ebenezer202l omenka
SHUT UP YOUR DIRTY MOUTH MUMU. WHO TOLD YOU THAT FULANI JIHADIST LIKE ARREWA IS A YORUBA MAN HAVE YOU EVER HEARD HIM CLAIM THAT HES A YORUBA MAN. I’M BEGINNING TO SUSPECT THAT MUST OF YOU E WARRIORS HIDE UNDER IGBO AND FULANI MONIKERS JUST TO DIVIDE WE SOUTHERNERS angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Ihatemumu: 9:43am On Dec 15, 2020
Muna4real:

No I don't think so. Your president is the most stupid idiot here and his supporters are far more idiotic. If your useless government has agreed to make Nigeria's security better, do you think there would be need for organizing another security outfit? You are just insulting people for trying to protect their lives and properties. Don't you see how stupid that is?
There are just looking for your reaction, ignore the them next time, save your time, arguing with fools is not worth it

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by ndubuisi1213(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2020
itsme01:
Idiots
You can hang your self

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by bighorlus(m): 9:43am On Dec 15, 2020
AmVista:
Or you mean Photoshop security nNetwork ??

It's because you haven't seen the video. This is for real and the number of men is not a joke.

5 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by osuofia2(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Lorenzop:

oh please shut up, your fulani brothers has been on rampage, have you ever condemned their atrocious activities...Yorubas floated Amotekun you didn't complain...Miyetti allah floated theirs, you didn't complain, now IPOB has floated their own...all of a sudden you are worried it will become another bokoharam....may thunder strike that your hypocritical mouth, listen IPOB will continue to be your worst nightmare, you guys aint seen nothing yet....let your murderous fulani brothers mess up in the east again....na that time una eyes go clear
you should know the difference between the two, Amotekun was a collective efforts not like that of Kanu's Igbos, no one is stopping the whole of Igbo Nations to have a regional security outfits.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:
So Nmandi Kanu is now the government of the whole of Eastern Nigeria to be comparing himself with the government that set up Amotekun?

I believe those who said this guy is not normal upstairs.
Power belong to the people.

We the people supports him.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by talktrue1234: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Nnamdi Kanu likes attention and power, he wants to be relevant by all means. Igbos too are very sheepish and easy direct people.

By the way I think one of the negative effect of colonization is the total destruction of African native political structure and also the stupid border they drew

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by isaythetruth(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Kingsteve:

Very myopic!
Do you think only Mazi Nnamdi Kanu will establish such a serious security outfit without some sort of backing from top politicians, government officials and even some state governors?
If only you knew the type of backing he has, you'll shudder!

But hey...
What do I know?

grin cool
leave them bro... stupid Nigerians who can't think, they can't see beyond their nose..

how did Nnamdi Kanu escape to Israel when the zoo Army invaded his house?

how did he get an Israeli Visa?

how has he been able to be globe trotting?

all these are questions,.... if you think Nnamdi Kanu is doing all these alone without Support from some south east Leaders, then a fool is better than you.

just wait Until Igbos are denied Presidency in 2023, you will see clamour for secession in another Level!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by hammerDK: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2020
SEUN, SO NA TODAY THIS NEWS JUST BREAK ABI.

YOUR SITE IS INCONSEQUENTIAL IN THE SCHEME OF THINGS.

NA NEWS YOU SUPPOSE CARRY BUT TRIBALISM NO LET YOU SEE ROAD

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by DimIsaac10(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Well atleast the motive is good. If real, he should be supported but they engage in any fraudulence practices, they should be arrested as soon as possible..

I support anything to secure the innocent citizens...
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by bekpo(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2020
There's no intelligence in this country!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Minjim: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Lol!

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Abujabir24: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2020
This was how BH started. By saying they want to stop government oppression, remove western knowledge, bla bla bla. Then they weren't killing innocent bystanders and everyone was thinking they were harmless. But along the line, ideologies started changing, politics came in and now the innocent are suffering it.

So I'm advising Southerners and Easterners. Don't make the same mistake we people from NE did. This people might not target you now, but in the coming years, you'll regret ever supporting them.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by JoeEeL(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:
So Nmandi Kanu is now the government of the whole of Eastern Nigeria to be comparing himself with the government that set up Amotekun?

I believe those who said this guy is not normal upstairs.

The people form the government and if the government does not own up to her responsibilities, the people have a right to life and a right to defend themselves has written in the constitution.

Whats so hard? U are the abnormal one here. What a slave!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Tranquillity360: 9:45am On Dec 15, 2020
iReddington:
A fugitive setting up a security network to protect people, when he can't protect himself and his deluded IPOB. "Security network" looking like hungry boy scout brigade. grin
Cry cry baby.

We love Kanu.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2020
I am Impressed by what i see them do, what Ipob and Nnamdi Kanu are doing is positive.

6 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 9:48am On Dec 15, 2020
wellmax:
ahahahahahah, I laugh at this. You guys are such clowns.
Now tell me, under what capacity is he establishing this online security outfit?
What's the structure, formation, kits, equipment and staffing.

All na online.

Until I see one ESN official backed by any state government, it will remain a big joke.

Just curious, what if it isn't backed up by the state government, and the herdsmen keeps killing, will you keep laughing?

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Mitsurugi(m): 9:48am On Dec 15, 2020
BREYZ:

This coward that couldn't attend his parents burial. grin cheesy

Is that what the post is about? It's tragic to let people doubt your basic intelligence like this.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by simbrixton2: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2020
this news came in too late

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Omoslim26: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Smh This Afara man too dey over rate himself well na Abians stiil dey give am mouth

make them sha no carry their mumu enter my beautiful ALA OWERRI
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2020
iReddington:
A fugitive setting up a security network to protect people, when he can't protect himself and his deluded IPOB. "Security network" looking like hungry boy scout brigade. grin

Iswear to god, everyone in that pix looks healthier that your mannequin of a president!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Ogbuu101: 9:51am On Dec 15, 2020
BREYZ:

Did your lord and personal savior osama buhari attend his own mother's burial?

8 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Collegelove: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2020
BREYZ:

Stop calling him a coward. He can feed your generation.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2020
isaythetruth:
leave them bro... stupid Nigerians who can't think, they can't see beyond their nose..

how did Nnamdi Kanu escape to Israel when the zoo Army invaded his house?

how did he get an Israeli Visa.

how has he been able to be globe trotle?

all these are questions,.... if you think Nnamdi Kanu is doing all these alone without Support from some south east Leaders, then a fool is better than you.

just wait Until Igbos are denied Presidency in 2023, you will see clamour for secession in another Level!

Word!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by ejighikemeuwa: 9:52am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
Time for Crocodile Smile 3 to land on them.
The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.
This is a clear case of Treason
by the virtue of my spiritual position, l don't easily call a human being a fool, but your own foolishness has gone beyond repair and l can not with hold telling you to stop showing the world your foolishness by speaking in such a foolish way

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Minjim:
Lol!

Yap. But I doubt you have eaten today yourself! grin
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by low2high: 9:53am On Dec 15, 2020
gidado14:

I Hope he (Nnamdi Kanu) will be here to commision them not on-line commisioning?

Any how he commission them does not matter.

We can not stand KANKARA SCHOOL MATTER AND all the money draining security issues.

Let all of us go our separate way.

We no want UNITY again.

UNITY na scam.

10 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by MightySparrow: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2020
itsme01:
Idiots
e - diots you mean? Their idiocy is no longer analogue.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Dronyemachi53(m): 9:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Go and write this down...

This is another terror group eminating from the East.

It's a pity that these people still see this man as Hero.

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

Yet I didn't see any of these news published on our conventional media.

The Easterners don't want they're getting themselves into.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the federal government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.

Simply mind ur bizness...no wonder boko haram is killing u guys up and down

Boko haram,herdsmen etc r d hero in ur story book

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by od501: 9:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Omoslim26:
Smh This Afara man too dey over rate himself well na Abians stiil dey give am mouth

make them sha no carry their mumu enter my beautiful ALA OWERRI

I for call you fool oo...but them I noticed you are from Owerri. But las las...try haf sense.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by somehow: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Tranquillity360:
Power belong to the people.

We the people supports him.

God bless Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

When you say the people, who are the people? You mean some people in Abia state?

If truly majority support him, how come there are still governors, senators and reps representing the Eastern part of Nigeria in the Nigerian Govt?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Meet Gboty, Dino Malaye's Daughter / A Soldier Posted To South Calls For Sprayers, Wants Peace & Unity / Fayose Suspends Teachers For Engaging Students In Child Labour(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.