Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,941 members, 7,821,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) (52445 Views)

Umahi Inaugurates Ebonyi State Command Of Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Ebonyi State Officially Launch Ebubeagu Security Network (Photos) / Buhari Launches Eastern Rail Rehabilitation Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Judgesledge(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:
Go and write this down...

This is another terror group eminating from the East.

It's a pity that these people still see this man as Hero.

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

Yet I didn't see any of these news published on our conventional media.

The Easterners don't know what they're getting themselves into.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.
Totally agree with you on this, I desire Biafra, but not on the terms of Nnamdi kanu led IPOB, i desire a Biafra within a restructured Nigeria. This group formed by NK will eventually be an albatross to the east . Playing politics with sensitive issues is what led to the crisis in the northeast.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by LordOfTheGame: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Abujabir24:
This was how BH started. By saying they want to stop government oppression, remove western knowledge, bla bla bla. Then they weren't killing innocent bystanders and everyone was thinking they were harmless. But along the line, ideologies started changing, politics came in and now the innocent are suffering it.

So I'm advising Southerners and Easterners. Don't make the same mistake we people from NE did. This people might not target you now, but in the coming years, you'll regret ever supporting them.

Keep your advise for your northern people. We are two different people.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Pimine: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

You see how brainless you are even though you claim to be Igbo. Your selfish interests is more important than the lives of our people, right? You want Igbo presidency but we want life and security. So why should abandon ours so that you can get your dream presidency? Igbo presidency is hoax and cannot come at least in 2023. We need to be alive and secured first before your delusional presidency. Btw, what is the difference between ESN, AMOTEKUN AND HISBAH POLICE? What is good for these ones is also good for us; life.
Aswearugaaad

You just hit the nail on the head. For the life of me, I can't seem to understand this delusion of enduring pain and death just 'cause you want the presidency.
What's the point of having a president from your region by 2023 if you're dead before then from a cause you turned a blind eye to?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Franking: 12:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
yanabasee:
This is another avenue to kill innocent people.....

Biafra is not yet established.... You can't form an outfit just yet.

I feel that Biafra is totally sabotaged by NK.... I stood for it's actualization but he's taking it from a different turn.

I want Restructuring or total break up!!!

Did u see any Biafra there? Haters will always hate.

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by onuman: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
obama30:

If I may ask, is government security going to kill them on what alligation, that they took over security where government fail to secure people. Citizens are tired of dieing in hand of criminals and government say we should pray to God.

This men mobilize them self to secure, where government fail, government doesn't have money to pay them but someone uses his money to pay, and all government can do next is to term them terrorist.

While in Bornu state the same citizens are allowed to form security against insecurity.

The only thing East lack is responsible leader.

In bold: ......and the east has many educated people who reason from their asss.

These People formed neighborhood security outfit, like there are in other places in Nigeria.

Some Igbos benefitting from Nigeria or who have landed properties in rest of Nigeria outside Igbo land talk of Nigeria army coming to kill Igbos because of that security outfit, without the security outfit in any offensive against the country.

A country’s armed forces are meant to protect the country against offensives from any quarter.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by onuman: 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria’s Constitution does not recognize such outfits like Amotekun, Hisbah, Myetti Allah Security Network, Borno State’s Civilian forces (JTF) against Boko Haram.

Any state laws backing these outfits are contrary to the provisions of Nigeria’s 1999 Constitution.

Nigeria’s Constitution recognizes only Nigeria Police and other armed forces for security in Nigeria.

So insinuations that army shall kill Igbos because of ENS outfit is still a continuation of Nigeria’s civil war against the Igbo by sections of Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by fdigital(m): 1:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
down east a lot of people are jubilatiing because of this

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by kingbobby: 1:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
iReddington:
A fugitive setting up a security network to protect people, when he can't protect himself and his deluded IPOB. "Security network" looking like hungry boy scout brigade. grin
Comming from a hungry angry Nigerian, it's not your doing I blame our wicked government.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
see them looking like bandits, I get the feeling this country will look like somalia by 2023.

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by chrisblack: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin grin I like it when almajiris cry grin grin
Omoslim26:

You are the only person crying in agony here
well meaning Igbos have come out to openly debunked that your scammer personal lord and savior one noise making mofo from Umuahia cannot be calling the shot for Imolites

onye ka nna ya bu?

what is even your business with this issue
dis is a Nigerian forum craw back to your Senegalese forum

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Zionman24: 1:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Every corner of Nigeria has its own security groups protecting their people from Fulani Terrorist . However, the Eastern Governors and their love for Money has refused to create one, instead they're cozying around with Aso Rock like they were never elected. All praises to Mazi Nnamdi Kanu for this Leadership's Endeavor

4 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Charly68: 1:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
This is what you should have done earlier ..let everyone safeguard their territories since army and police have failed us technically

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
HallaDaTruth:
Tribalistic earthworms will soon infest this place with their irrelevant and non effective hateful comments, our plans won't be stopped by failures from the zoo
iseeee nwa Chineke

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Chinemeremjosh0(m): 2:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
I can fell the pain of afonjas, and fulanis terrorists herdsmen over this news right now!! Its either u like us or u joined us!! It's either biafra or nothing

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nobody: 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sheriman:
This guy might take Igbo people to the promise Land of Biafra but unfortunately he is not getting the total support he needed from his people

Ipob is not SE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Okikaneseokwu: 3:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tranquillity360:
If it was lies against Ipob,they will rush and push it to front page.

Umu Ekwensu
Chineke ga akpo ha oku n'otu n'otu

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Okikaneseokwu: 3:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Omezif:
Kanu always have a good agendas, majority of igbos are fearing another war and lost of their properties. That's why kanu doesn't have alot of support. And made his decision always looks like his ordinary joker.
And who said he doesn't have a lot of support?
It's only corrupt and envious folks that are opposed to him.
He doesn't have a lot of support, but once he gives orders, it's being carried out in the entire Eastern region.
If u think it's easy to organize this number of volunteers, call for a village meeting to know what's up.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Omoslim26: 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
grin
Jonathan39:

And i love it wen stranded senegalese cry i am happy to help them bcus i am a man deviod of hatred,sorrow.and poverty like you dat come here everyday on every thread crying yoruba yeee yoruba aaaaahh yoruba yiiiii like a poverty stricken jobless mofo dat you are

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by goldfish27(m): 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Last week in Abakiliki 6 people were brutally killed by members of Ipob for allegedly insubordination to the ipob Authorities.

That last two weeks Friday 3 people were killed in Adaziani, in Anambra state by ipob members for a crime no one knows.

This is exactly how Bokoharam started with the full support of their own people thinking that they're freedom fighters.

Nnamdi kanu is now administrating soldiers in his region which we all know would be well armed.

So Many of you are too blind to see that the government is about to use this guy to deal with your region.

Goodluck to the East.

It will do u more good to focus on ur hisbah police

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Murketeer: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:

Goodluck to the East.
I hope we can say the same for Amotekun

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sheriman:
This guy might take Igbo people to the promise Land of Biafra but unfortunately he is not getting the total support he needed from his people

That is the negro gene, that's why the negro is a good slave, he loves his chains, his greatest wish is to be a house negro, a comfortable Nigerian in the midst of misery,

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Ganosdi1: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Jonathan39: 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Poor people always speak about poverty grin grin
Omoslim26:
grin

And i love it wen stranded senegalese cry i am happy to help them bcus i am a man deviod of hatred,sorrow.and poverty like you dat come here everyday on every thread crying yoruba yeee yoruba aaaaahh yoruba yiiiii like a poverty stricken jobless mofo dat you are
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Ikology(m): 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Abagworo:
This is Nnamdi Kanu's best and only positive action towards people of Eastern Nigeria.

You support this??
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Omoslim26: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
Poor people always speak about poverty grin grin

My papa no be dangote or Adeleke
i am just one nigga dat have sworn to make sure dat i hustle and bear pain so as to make sure my children do not suffer in life

anybody dat has time for cheap bigotry is useless and have no future for tomorow period
how you go wan sell market expand your coast yet you dey think of useless tribal argument
e no go better for anybody wey dey come here dey cry in bitterness they dusturb we wey just wan.get info with regard to happenings in our country with their lazy/idleman yoruba dis gworo dat ipob dis afonja dat igbo dis aboki dat ISEEE

ngwa you sef sey Amen

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Lazenby007(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
You can say that again!
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by yungchop: 5:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
LordOfTheGame:

You are correct. I suspected that idiot to be a Yoruba Muslim or arewa terrorist. He lacks the confidence to stand by his identity.

Boss.. Help me enter Germany now.. Abeg. Money no be problem
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by BARITUAKA: 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nnaamdi Kanu is one of the Most Stupidd Idiots i have ever heard of, worst off are even his supporters. Bunch of useless Entity.
Time for Crocodile Smile 3 to land on them.
The Igbo leaders should call their son Kanu to order, if not the Igbo presidency will be a mirage.
This is a clear case of Treason
you mean it is treasonable to have a security network to secure a region?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by BREYZ: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
SavageBoy:

Are you even living in Nigeria at allundecided

Idiot. Are you living in biafra ?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by BREYZ: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=gypsey post=97084719] In your small ignorant mind you believe you have made sense right?[/quote

You that has sense. You still haven't grown
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Launches ‘Eastern Security Network’ (Photos) by Nobody: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=BREYZ post=97099124][/quote] more rubbish. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Two Ministers That Can Save Nigeria. / Fayose’s Islamic Dress Code In Line With Biblical Injunctions –grand Imam / DSS Arrests Gabriel Suswam, Guns, Keys Of 45 Exotic Cars, Ammunition Recovered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.