Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:31 PM

REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages (852 Views)

Is Feminism The Reason Behind Spreading Cheating By Wives? / Redpill Vs Feminism? Why I Hate HOES / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Johnjnr(m): 6:06pm On Dec 13, 2020
There is a cold war coming up now in Nigeria but unlike the fight for economic supremacy, this is a full blown gender war and a disaster waiting to happen.

A section of the Nigerian female folks have recently taken to the idea of a refined and dangerous form of feminism which is closely associated with misandry (hate for men). This is a disaster waiting to happen that would lead to the destruction of many marriages in the nearest future.

In respect to the New wave of feminism, a section of the male folks have taken to a not so popular school of thought termed the Red pill. This indoctrination is centered around the psychology of how the female mind works, and how to manipulate them (alpha males), at the surface may appear like a mere quest for psychological superiority, but breeds a brutal version of men.

As these two school of thought continually gain popularity among both genders, one can only imagine the kind of damage it has the capacity to inflict.
Follow nairalander, what's your take on this?

1 Like

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
red pill forever.

13 Likes

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Johnjnr(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
PUSSYHOE:
red pill forever.
Its now like an F.C thing you know
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by flyingpig: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
The concept of gender war disgusts me a lot.

If you are a feminist and regard yourself as one, i dissociate from you because of your tendency to one day become radical and lean to misandry.

On the other hand, red pill is gender-selfish as well.

Come to me with girl child education, war against marital violence, promotion of boy child education, bill against rape for male or female rapists, girl child inheritance, I'll listen to such topics, but just don't clothe it with feminism or red pill or any other bullshit gender movement.

Enough with this una cultism

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by LawLab247: 6:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
MGTOW

1 Like

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by 33l0: 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2020
Redpill or get d fuçk outt!!

4 Likes

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Kondomatic(m): 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
RedPill online.

Avomine offline

3 Likes

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Nobody: 6:20pm On Dec 13, 2020
flyingpig:
The concept of gender war disgusts me a lot.

If you are a feminist and regard yourself as one, i dissociate from you because of your tendency to one day become radical and lean to misandry.

On the other hand, red pill is gender-selfish as well.

Come to me with girl child education, war against marital violence, promotion of boy child education, bill against rape for male or female rapists I'll listen to such topics, but just don't clothe it with feminism or red pill or any other bullshit gender movement.

Enough with this una cultism

cool Thanks for this. Majority of the humans carrying these movements up and down like it's oxygen are heartbroken people. For the guys, people's daughters have dealt with them. Instead of mending their broken hearts and looking for better things to do with their lives, they're shouting "redpill"
For the ladies, guys have also dealt with them in one way or another.

My problem is, they should stop involving innocent people in their fights. Redpillers should date feminists. Vice versa. That way, they can continue their gender war in their relationships and marriages. That is, if they ever get married.

4 Likes

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by hashtagged(m): 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Well we would have more women in jail for killing their husbands that's the only way this goes
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Nobody: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2020
Kondomatic:
RedPill online.

Avomine offline

grin You know what's up! Offline, one 18 year-old girl is using their brain to play 10,10. Online, they're making noise just to belong. That is why I don't take them serious anymore.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Johnjnr(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
hashtagged:
Well we would have more women in jail for killing their husbands that's the only way this goes
I think it goes both way
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by flyingpig: 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
KimberlyWest:

cool Thanks for this. Majority of the humans carrying these movements up and down like it's oxygen are heartbroken people. For the guys, people's daughters have dealt with them. Instead of mending their broken hearts and looking for better things to do with their lives, they're shouting "redpill"

My problem is, they should stop involving innocent people in their fights. Redpillers should date feminists. Vice versa. That way, they can continue their gender war in their relationships and marriages. That is, if they ever get married.
i swear.
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by JovialJune(f): 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Lol.

1 Like

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by MJBOLT: 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
even religious zombies that are ready to die for their religious beliefs and attack other religions will come here to form saints,some are political and tribal thugs sef grin

3 Likes

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by vest(m): 6:48pm On Dec 13, 2020
if you are guy reading this believe me the best thing you can do is to take The Red Pill. you won't regret it... thank me later

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by DEMZEE(m): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2020
REDPILL FOR LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Johnjnr(m): 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
vest:
if you are guy reading this believe me the best thing you can do is to take The Red Pill. you won't regret it... thank me later
One must be careful not to always see the opposite sex all from a Red pill lens as it has its down side.
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by vest(m): 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Johnjnr:

One must be careful not to always see the opposite sex all from a Red pill lens as it has its down side.
which are??
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Jodha(f): 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
I feel the concept of feminism have been ruined and it's now something else....

I think the red pill bruhaha is just an online saga that guys use to make themselves feel good...in reality there is nothing like that ...these same niggurs forming red pill online are simps offline...it just takes the right lass...

2 Likes

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by adebankole74596: 11:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
:One must be careful not to always see the opposite sex all from a Red pill lens as it has its down side. which are??
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Shortyy(f): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
"Red pillers" association of hurt and broken men. Psychologically troubled men who believe women are the reason for their misfortunes. Tihihihi
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Magnoliaa(f): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2020
KimberlyWest:

[s]cool Thanks for this. Majority of the humans carrying these movements up and down like it's oxygen are heartbroken people. For the guys, people's daughters have dealt with them. Instead of mending their broken hearts and looking for better things to do with their lives, they're shouting "redpill"

My problem is, they should stop involving innocent people in their fights. Redpillers should date feminists. Vice versa. That way, they can continue their gender war in their relationships and marriages. That is, if they ever get married.[/s]
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Johnjnr(m): 9:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Shortyy:
"Red pillers" association of hurt and broken men. Psychologically troubled men who believe women are the reason for their misfortunes. Tihihihi
So what does that make feminists?
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Psych412(f): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2020
Johnjnr:

So what does that make feminists?
we display feminism offline, but red pillers display thiers online but become a simp offline.

Most guys claiming red pillers here on nairaland are simp offline.

1 Like

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Etinosa1234: 10:16am On Dec 14, 2020
Even broke gals dey display feminism offline...

This Nigeria ehn

2 Likes

Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by thatsleepboy1: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2020
Redpillers should date feminists. Vice versa. That way, they can continue their gender war in their relationships and marriages. That is, if they ever get married.
Re: REDPILL Vs FEMINISM: The Disaster Waiting To Happen In Nigerian Marriages by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 14, 2020
grin

to hell with all feminists on this thread

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Am So Happy. My Boyfriend Just Engaged Me In The Most Dramatic Fashion / Advise Mee!! Is This Gift A Trojan Horse, Genuine Or A Scam??? / Lawyers Advice Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.