Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government (6188 Views)

LASG Hands Over New Temporary Court Complex At Osborne To The Judiciary / Makinde Presents Amotekun Frame To Oyinlola On His 69th Birthday (Photos) / Oyinlola: Buhari Is First Candidate Ever To Hire A Proxy In A Presidential Conte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by sammirano: 6:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by LawLab247: 6:34pm On Dec 13, 2020
Chai
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by espn(m): 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
What is the reason for demolition?
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by twutin1: 6:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by helinues: 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
shocked
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Tyrant28: 6:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
grin
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by tamdun: 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by joyandfaith: 7:05pm On Dec 13, 2020
Government of destruction.
Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 7:08pm On Dec 13, 2020
This is old. It happened three days ago.
It is the demolition of 23 road market after Ndigbo bought up all the complex.
Reason why the OP is happy.
Afonjas and wickedness plus Envy.
Tụfịakwa.
They hate to see an Igbo man shine and do what God sent them to do in this world i.e Dominate

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by HenryWilliams(m): 7:12pm On Dec 13, 2020
Word of advice. Go back home Igbo. Go and develop your homeland. This will continue and get worse, not only in Lagos but across SW. Go back home and leave Lagos.

10 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Sonyboom: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2020
Can you listen to jews from hellfire wailing like lunatics in the video. Make dem go their mud enclave them no gree.

6 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 7:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
HenryWilliams:
Word of advice. Go back home Igbo. Go and develop your homeland. This will continue and get worse, not only in Lagos but across SW. Go back home and leave Lagos.
We dey home already.
Those you see in SW are just Emissaries sent to civilize Afonja people

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Afonjas can't compete after they discovered that we've bought up all the complexes. Instead of conceding defeat, they decided to destroy everything.
Tụfịakwa! wicked people

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by sammirano: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

We dey home already.

grin grin home ko hommie ni

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by sammirano: 7:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
Afonjas can't compete after they discovered that we've bought up all the complexes. Instead of conceding defeat, they decided to destroy everything.
Tụfịakwa! wicked people

See slowness. So we are competing with you in our homeland. where we can do with you as we please. hilarious

11 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2020
sammirano:

grin grin home ko hommie ni
E shock you?
BTW, more Emissaries are coming in few weeks which is 2021 grin.
Afonjanistan must be civilized by force

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 7:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
sammirano:

See slowness. So we are competing with you in our homeland. where we can do with you as we please. hilarious
So this is your excuse for destroying the complex after we've bought everything.
We know why you people are pained. It's because we wanted to rename the complex to Nze Ebuka and Sons Complex.
Don't worry we will buy another one.
We go see who go tire

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by sammirano: 7:41pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

So this is your excuse for destroying the complex after we've bought everything.
We know why you people are pained. It's because we wanted to rename the complex to Nze Ebuka and Sons Complex.
Don't worry we will buy another one.
We go see who go tire

Abeg na advice I dey give out my church mind. Go and buy that complex in your village. E go shock you oo.

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:
Tụfịakwa! wicked people

Lol, Chestbeater association of Nigeria.

Only God know how people that own Lagos can’t even stop the demolition of their 2by2 shop.

When Fashola sent your brothers back in pickups to the erosion ravaged SE, they all ran back the next day in Chukwu Abiama bus.

Sanwo Olu ride on. Lagos must be cleared of shanties and any body that doesn’t like the demolition should pack their bag to their erosion ravaged SE.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

We dey home already.

I heard the Igwe of Onitsha is coming to Bourdillon soon to beg Asiwaju to temper justice with mercy.

Big wahala for Nyamuri dodon dawa people.

Shinedu how is your gala business going? I heard you’ve bought the whole Lagos with your fan yogo business. Is that true?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by sammirano: 7:45pm On Dec 13, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

I heard the Igwe of Onitsha is coming to Bourdillon soon to beg Asiwaju to temper justice with mercy.

Uche how is your gala business going? I heard you’ve buy the whole Lagos with your fan yogo business. Is that true?

grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 7:47pm On Dec 13, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Shinedu how is your gala business going? I heard you’ve bought the whole Lagos with your fan yogo business. Is that true?
And the Afonja has resulted to violence.

4 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Tyrant28: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nyamiri don do doya for ladipo again grin

8 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

And the Afonja has resulted to violence.

Nyamuri dodon dawa.

I heard you’ve bought the whole Eko Atlantic with your fan yogo business too. Na lamidi Cownu tell me yesterday, is it true?

Come to think of it. How can people that own 99% of Lagos be disgraced this way? I think you’re all cowards like that runaway albino coz how can your tenant demolish your houses and yet you can’t do jack?

Abeg I fit see one gala from your side?

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by tamdun: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
Bkayyy:

We dey home already.
Don't u have another picture aside from this particular one u always post all the time

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by jneutron4000: 7:50pm On Dec 13, 2020
More destructions coming, endsar punishment shall befall them in multiple times. This na government own, guys own go follow, we shall see how long Gani Adams will keep protecting them.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2020
tamdun:

Don't u have another picture aside from this particular one u always post all the time
Yes I do.
See them below.
Lol grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2020

10 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2020

7 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Philipponzaghi: 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2020

5 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by sammirano: 7:56pm On Dec 13, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Nyamuri dodon dawa.

I heard you’ve bought the whole Eko Atlantic with your fan yogo business too. Na lamidi Cownu tell me yesterday, is it true?

Come to think of it. How can people that own 99% of Lagos be disgraced this way? I think you’re all cowards like that runaway albino coz how can your tenant demolish your houses and yet you can’t do jack?

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Oyinlola Complex At FESTAC By Lagos State Government by Bkayyy: 7:57pm On Dec 13, 2020
Philipponzaghi:

Nyamuri dodon dawa.

Sure, you can have one

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Olawepo-Hashim: Only National Agenda Will Solve Nigeria’s Challenges / Rivers State Original Governorship Result Vs The Fake One Uploaded On IREV / Sen Ben Bruce Blocked Me On Twitter For Telling Him The Truth ( Screenshot )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.