Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,797 members, 7,844,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? (1012 Views)

You Catch Your Woman Cheating?, Don’t Fight That Man, Simply Do These 7 Things. / Love Isn’t Real; Any Man You Catch, Eat His Money!” – Bride Advises Ladies (vid) / 7 Heartbreaking Lies Nigerian Men Give When You Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Deicide: 9:23pm On Dec 13, 2020
What is the appropriate punishment to give to them?

Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by IamD18: 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2020
You must not punish them.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Juliusmomoh: 9:29pm On Dec 13, 2020
Let them to JESUS using the word of GOD...

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Freestainworld(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2020
Sit them down and talk real sense into them.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Nwodosis(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2020
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by pastie(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
I will teaching pro and cons of mastubartion.
Left for him to decide whether to continue with it or not. I can't kill myself
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Nwodosis(m): 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2020
Your child of which age?
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 9:35pm On Dec 13, 2020
Caution them, tell them to do their assignment and pending house chores. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Nazgul: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2020
I'll try to find out what lead them to doing it in the first place. Then we can sit down and talk about it. And of course a possible solution.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Deicide: 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2020
Nwodosis:
Your of which age?
teenager
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 10:33pm On Dec 13, 2020
Mastur wetin?
Na to ask am where em learn am frm b4 formating em brain.
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Fvckyouall: 10:40pm On Dec 13, 2020
Just laugh and walk away, maybe tease them a bit

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by afolarin60591: 5:21am On Dec 14, 2020
Your child of which age?
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Deicide: 12:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
afolarin60591:
Your child of which age?
teenager
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Dliquidmetal(m): 1:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
NOTHING!!!
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by SILENTandSMART2: 1:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
i will tell him to stop but tell her to continue if she like wink smiley

smiley
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Donspicey: 1:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
Get a well endowed sexy partner for him......

He must bang till he get tired of sex.....

Like my babe here......
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by MissEfe(f): 3:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
Till then. But 4 nw i'll just read comments
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
especially if she be step daughter

omo!!

nah correct match don set be that oo
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Deicide: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Some people are sick on Nairaland
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Quality20(m): 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
na to koboko dem till blood comot
Re: What Would You Do To Your Child If You Catch Them Masturbating?? by Deicide: 11:55pm On Jul 15, 2022
Fvckhypocrite:
Mastur wetin?

Na to ask am where em learn am frm b4 formating em brain.

(1) (Reply)

Incredible! See What This Boy Did That Got People Talking / Stop Having Premarital Sex, You Refuse. / How Do I Find Out Her Genotype.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.