Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,534 members, 7,843,653 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 09:18 AM

PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent (13646 Views)

Bandits Raid Military Camp, Unleash Mayhem On Katsina Community / 2023 Presidency: Over 1500 PDP Delegates Attend Saraki’s Declaration (Pictures) / PDP Queries FG, Buhari Over N24.38tn Debt Profile (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by rayvelez(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2020
whytediamond:
May calamity visit President Buhari, May Covid-19 visit him and his family members.

Ya Allah, please send BOKO HARAM, pain and sorrow to the president and his family members an and every other association or group of people that may plan to support our DARLING DADDY.

Sai Baba to the GRAVE AND HELL insha Allah Amin.
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by rayvelez(m): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The same PDP that told the world that no student was kidnapped when 286 of Chibok girls were kidnapped?

E no go better for PDP and their hypocritical pigs they have brainwashed.
Other political parties will be taken serious if they condemn the bad security issue going on in Nigeria.
Not the party of criminals that brought the evil Boko haram into our nation.
They can brainwashed their short memory pigs, but good Nigerians will never forget the evil PDP brought to this country for 16 years.

This is where Sowore, Soyinka and other people should soro soke,
PDP has no credibility to talk on this, they brought this evil to Nigeria.
Any politician sponsoring Boko Haram in Nigeria will all die painfully and in shame in this country.
They will never end well.

As for the foolish policemen using teargas on this parents, (they will all meet their waterloo in the front before 2021)
This guy stupidity is at highest level, dont worry KARMA will soon visit your family members and relatives, Its coming soon.
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by omoakin22: 11:56am On Dec 14, 2020
wetin concern me we shout for you people that time don't put APC into power all of you were busy carrying broom up and down,this man has nothing to offer leave goodluck jeje frm change-next level-hardship sai baba ride on grin grin grin grin
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by CodeTemplar: 12:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The same PDP that told the world that no student was kidnapped when 286 of Chibok girls were kidnapped?

E no go better for PDP and their hypocritical pigs they have brainwashed.
Other political parties will be taken serious if they condemn the bad security issue going on in Nigeria.
Not the party of criminals that brought the evil Boko haram into our nation.
They can brainwashed their short memory pigs, but good Nigerians will never forget the evil PDP brought to this country for 16 years.

This is where Sowore, Soyinka and other people should soro soke,
PDP has no credibility to talk on this, they brought this evil to Nigeria.
Any politician sponsoring Boko Haram in Nigeria will all die painfully and in shame in this country.
They will never end well.

As for the foolish policemen using teargas on this parents, (they will all meet their waterloo in the front before 2021)
So you guys too decided to reduce the number of abducted to 6 abi?
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by MajohBankz: 12:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
hyduffy:
grin Na family matter, make them settle. Nothing concern me us inside. grin grin
My friend don't say nothing concern me, say nothing concern us

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by paix(m): 12:09pm On Dec 14, 2020
Why should they protest? When CHIBOK and DAPCHI girls were abducted, did the parents protest? This is a clear disrespect to Mr. President. If I were the president, I won't even visit the school!!
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by BluntNigerian: 5:39am On Dec 16, 2020
LawLab247:
Diplomacy is foreign to this government. Brute force is the best card they can deal. Very unfortunate.
If the US sanctions them, or release a statement based on this ruthless behaviour,, they would be quick to express “shock”,, and Mr. Lai will rush to react and defend their useless actions with some lame excuses and explanations.

1 Like

Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by BluntNigerian: 5:40am On Dec 16, 2020
paix:
Why should they protest? When CHIBOK and DAPCHI girls were abducted, did the parents protest? This is a clear disrespect to Mr. President. If I were the president, I won't even visit the school!!
Yes they protested..
And their protest attracted people like Oby Ezekwesili and Aisha Yesufu who joined them.
Stop telling lies to yourself.
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by paix(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Yes they protested..
And their protest attracted people like Oby Ezekwesili and Aisha Yesufu who joined them.
Stop telling lies to yourself.
Those ones were VIP protests. Did the police disperse the crowd with teargas?
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by BluntNigerian: 8:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
paix:
Those ones were VIP protests. Did the police disperse the crowd with teargas?
You're talk off the point..
You expected Police Under Jonathan to throw teargas??
That would be outside dismissal for that officer.
Jonathan allowed Protests, even if it turned violent, he still allowed them...
The #BringBackOurGirls Protest was a very huge protest, which caused Mama-Peace to call for an emergency meeting of the teachers and Principal of the Chibok School at Aso-Rock.. (That was where “There Is God Ooo!!” started)
Get your facts right before typing trash.
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by paix(m): 6:25pm On Dec 17, 2020
BluntNigerian:
You're talk off the point..
You expected Police Under Jonathan to throw teargas??
That would be outside dismissal for that officer.
Jonathan allowed Protests, even if it turned violent, he still allowed them...
The #BringBackOurGirls Protest was a very huge protest, which caused Mama-Peace to call for an emergency meeting of the teachers and Principal of the Chibok School at Aso-Rock.. (That was where “There Is God Ooo!!” started)
Get your facts right before typing trash.
Maybe you live close to the refuse dumb, that's why you're so conversant with TRASH.
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by BluntNigerian: 9:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
paix:
Maybe you live close to the refuse dumb, that's why you're so conversant with TRASH.
Does that make you one??
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by paix(m): 10:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Does that make you one??
If I become your friend!
Re: PDP Queries Presidency Over Tear Gas Attack On Katsina Abducted Students’ Parent by BluntNigerian: 6:25am On Dec 18, 2020
paix:
Google This......
Bringbsckourgirls Protests...
Or...
Bring back our girls Protests....

See You Later.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo Becomes Kegites’ Eternal Grand Patron / Saraki Is Arrogant, Corrupt, Won’t Pay Workers’ Salaries If Elected - Kperogi / Ope Banwo Accuses Coalition For Peter Obi Of Attempted Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.