Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,030 members, 7,838,582 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Update On Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update On Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital (851 Views)

Attack On Ebonyi Community Not By Fulani Herdsmen– Kelechi Igwe, Deputy Governor / FG Renames Ebonyi University Teaching Hospital After Alex Ekwueme / Two Arrested For Planting Explosives On Ebonyi Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update On Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital by reiddecuti: 8:26am On Dec 14, 2020
I visited Uburu, the hometown of Ebonyi state governor and I took a walk down to see what is happening at the Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital site. What I saw was unbelievable. It shows that Nigeria can attain the greatest hight of her dream, provide the best of infrastructures to aid business and welfare of the people, establish enabling environment for job to be created.

I don't know the motive of the governor embarking on the project whether it's for egocentric, self praise, or for the good of the people. One this is clear; best of the best infrastructures is possible for Nigerians and our leaders have over the years failed us and still failing us. The followers have kept mute over the years not asking for good governance and accountability from the leaders. If these could be achieved in a state classified as the poorest in the South and one of the poorest state in Nigeria then you begin to ask yourself question; what's the bigshot states doing with there monthly allocation and IGR.

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital by YoonSung75: 8:28am On Dec 14, 2020
hmmm ok
Re: Update On Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital by reiddecuti: 9:03am On Dec 14, 2020
More photos

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital by reiddecuti: 9:11am On Dec 14, 2020
Guess this 4 story block to house the hospital building

Pic 1: main hospital block
Pic 2: room compartment of the hospital
Pic 3: this should be rooms 4 lift
Pic 4: Junior staff quarter

1 Like

Re: Update On Ebonyi State University Teaching Hospital by reiddecuti: 9:26am On Dec 14, 2020
More pictures coming soon...

(1) (Reply)

Funny Picture Of How Someone Was Send Out Of National Assembly Today / BIAFRANS: NINAS ARE AT ENDING STAGES FOR US TO GET INDEPENDENCE - KEY INTO IT! / Fulani Man Goes Against Fulani Herdsmen

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.