Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,851 members, 7,851,900 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:59 AM

Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School (13969 Views)

Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by charlesm91(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2020
how can it be politics to visit the families of the grieving? shit just gets worse everyday with the president.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by espn(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2020
Na wa
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by roqrules04(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2020
Not surprised
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by lizdammy: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2020
I'm not surprised
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by RomanGreen: 10:44am On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:
Buhari is in Kastina for a 1 week break, his visits is not to entertain any kidnapping story...

That's in Garba Shehu's voice

As if you don't support this evil govt....y'all will reap what you sow.... Don't worry e go reach your door, continue playing politics of bitterness while innocent lives are being wasted

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Mayng01(m): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2020
This man is a plague
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Sijo01(f): 10:44am On Dec 14, 2020
He will soon say he's not aware. yeye terrorist
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Triquetra: 10:45am On Dec 14, 2020
And this is the area where trader moni reached to buy and beg for vote when he needed them...... angry

Now, they are irrelevant to him..

Power is transient.

All things fall apart...

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by InvertedHammer: 10:46am On Dec 14, 2020
/
Nonsense!

If all of you had approached the 2015 with this level of outrage, we won't be where we are today.

So all of you should shut up and stop the whining. You deserve Buhari. After the reggae, now comes the blues.

/
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Sulogy2255: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2020
grin Don't worry he will soon visit the school.he is waiting for clearance from the army

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by arantess: 10:47am On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
I am not surprise, Like I said...

Those children were probably kidnapped by this Administration.

They would soon free them and claim victory.

The real Bokoharam has been defeated what we have now is government machineries playing script.

Most of you don't know the billions of dollars the government is generating in the war against insurgency.

From both international and our local fund.

Ask yourself why does Bokoharam only strike villages that's even once in 2 to 3 months.

Why is it that they no longer bomb or attack Borno cities as they used to do? What is now stopping them from taking over local governments?

Why the sudden stop of bokoharam attacks in Adamawa, yobe, bauchi and Gombe?? Why only villages in Borno?

Everything is now politics... North east is currently one of the richest region in Nigeria.

Nigerians don't investigate and are too lazy to critically think and ask questions.

Why is Borno state rapidly developing despite years of insurgency??

Go through this thread and see things for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/6071980/borno-after-11-years-insurgency#93130778

The Government staged kankara kidnap.

That exact script was played in dapchi.

Nigerians are just too dumb to smell lies and fallacies.
You are sounding stupid guy
just shut it

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by oneTIMEman(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2020
That thing is dead
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by RomanGreen: 10:48am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The Government should go all the way out to bring these innocent kids back and may everyone involved in this just like the Chibok girls never see the new year coming by.

A big shame on you.
You still find a way to make this sorrowful thread tribalistic.
With youths like this one, dis country future get as e be.
A big shame on you once again. Spits.

By the way,

Sometimes, you read some trash like the screenshot below on this forum and you can only wonder what kind of people you share this forum with.

Can you just imagine this rubbish below?
I shock when I read am yesterday.

Just shut up, you have no moral right to speak at this point,...talk of hypocrisy. E go soon reach your door, keep singing praises of this incompetent senile even when it's so glaring he has failed, y'all will reap what you sow

3 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by gidado14(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2020

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

The real Bokoharam has been defeated what we have now is government machineries playing script.

Most of you don't know the billions of dollars the government is generating in the war against insurgency.

Ask yourself why does Bokoharam only strike villages that's even once in 2 to 3 months.

Why is it that they no longer bomb or attack Borno cities as they used to do? What is now stopping them from taking over local governments?

Why the sudden stop of bokoharam attacks in Adamawa, yobe, bauchi and Gombe?? Why only villages in Borno?

Everything is now politics... North east is currently one of the richest region in Nigeria.

Nigerians don't investigate and are too lazy to critically think and ask questions.

What's the source of this bullshit?
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Sheriman(m): 10:49am On Dec 14, 2020
It's all fake news no student was kidnapped
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by SocialJustice: 10:50am On Dec 14, 2020
Will visiting the school bring back the kids? This foolishness and demanding eye service needs to stop.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2020
WHY WILL HE VISIT THEM WHEN NO STUDENT WAS ACTUALLY KIDNAPPED?. IPOB STOP IT OOOO.

SAI BABAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Steve28: 10:51am On Dec 14, 2020
The question here should be, how are we sure that the president is aware of what is going on in katsina state currently..

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by bestman09(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2020
tongue
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Starboytwo(m): 10:52am On Dec 14, 2020
Na now I know say something dey do that man called buhari...

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by ugochukwufrenzy: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2020
buhari na person??

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by NobleRace: 10:53am On Dec 14, 2020
I don't think the person in Aṣọ Rock is the real Buhari. Most likely, this person is avoiding public appearance in order to avoid being detected.

There's certainly a fraud in the presidency. The Jubril of Sudan theory may be true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Smeagol89: 10:54am On Dec 14, 2020
wahala be like bicylce

arrewa come support ur failed president

come to think of it, where is that dead meat seller?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Zazzzu(m): 10:55am On Dec 14, 2020
buhari is the most incomepetent leader in world history... "India min" is even better

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by tamdun: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:

Hnmmm
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Macphenson: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:
Buhari is in Kastina for a 1 week break, his visits is not to entertain any kidnapping story...

That's in Garba Shehu's voice

That's the disaster you and your comtravelelrs brought to power and are supporting.

Little wonder .

" A STUPID PRESIDENT IS ELECTED BY STUPID PEOPLE". IMAM OF PEACE 2020

No be me talk am.

4 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Trueteller0147: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Please baba should be careful o. He should not visit anywhere so that they don't kidnap him
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by isa6namo(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2020
I'm shocked
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Khahidmorgan24(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Every ruling government or regime in Nigeria now has it's abduction package, who knows which state and people next government abduction will take place
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by potent5(m): 10:56am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 14, 2020
This Might Be The Opportunity You Need

I recently made a website with neat interface that encompasses forum, blog, job listing, polls. the name of the site is africonn.com, an African community. I made the site myself and I am not going to stop working on it but first what's a forum without users, that's where you come in, like I said I am programmer and I know nothing about audience building, copywriting and most importantly marketing, so I am looking for some one good at that, someone that knows how to drive traffic to do the admin stuff. the person will be the face of the site, and we will both work on how we can actually monetize the site, and the sharing formula would be based on our agreement.

Summary
What have I personally done, I have spent a lot of time making the project work and most importantly, I will be taking care of the hosting and technically managing the site.

What are the features of the forum
1. The forum aspect of the site as almost all the functionalities of NL except quotes which I replaced with replies and you mention people on africonn with @ in front of their usernames like @dataslid
2. it has a point system that are useful for people to advertise by themselves like other platforms, to push threads to the homepage by themselves, for creating new categories, of course on africonn users create and moderator their own categories themselves but to set limit on that hence the points.
3. So, how did i plan to monetize the site, by selling point to users, that is what I have thought of for now, there is always room for brainstorm that's why i am willing to work with someone with experience like you wink.

you can surf the site yourself and create a thread under africonn category to drop your opinion or better still u can mentions me with @olabode

here is the site's link www.africonn.com

That's not all, but i have to stop typing, If you are interest in working with me on the site, please contact me via my mail dataslid@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Of Ilorin: Tinubu Is Most Qualified To Lead Nigeria As President / President Buhari Returns To Abuja After Commissioning Projects In Lagos / Court Summons YDP For Embarrassment Over Misrepresentation Of Judgment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.