Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,968 members, 7,852,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:54 PM

Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School (13972 Views)

Katsina Abduction: No Ransom Paid To Secure Students’ Release - Masari / Atiku Floors Buhari In Enugu As Buhari Fails To Secure 25 Percent Vote / 2019: What If Atiku Wins And Buhari Fails To Concede? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by gulfer: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2020
Maybe he is not in Katsina but in Sudan if we want to follow the IPOB theory lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Nobody: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2020
[s]
ILoveDemMANNA:
The Government should go all the way out to bring these innocent kids back and may everyone involved in this just like the Chibok girls never see the new year coming by.

A big shame on you.
You still find a way to make this sorrowful thread tribalistic.
With youths like this one, dis country future get as e be.
A big shame on you once again. Spits.

By the way,

Sometimes, you read some trash like the screenshot below on this forum and you can only wonder what kind of people you share this forum with.

Can you just imagine this rubbish below?
I shock when I read am yesterday.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Gabriel004: 10:59am On Dec 14, 2020
helinues:
Buhari is in Kastina for a 1 week break, his visits is not to entertain any kidnapping story...

That's in Garba Shehu's voice
Did someone hack your account?

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by engrsyer(m): 10:59am On Dec 14, 2020
Hahahahaha... The president is confused on how to tackle the insecurity in Northern Nigeria especially.

North West - Bandits
North East - Boko Haram
North Central - Fulani Herdsmen
North West - Fulani Herdsmen
North East - Fulani Herdsmen and IPOB

We are watching. God is our only hope now
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by peteradamu: 11:00am On Dec 14, 2020
I reason with that screen short comment
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by TemmyT002(m): 11:01am On Dec 14, 2020
Perhaps it's not him
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Franking: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Why should he visit the school when they are playing politics? The President is doing well. Sai baba.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by tnerro1(m): 11:02am On Dec 14, 2020
We in the south don’t give a fvck, na him and his people wahala be dat.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by F117nighthawk: 11:02am On Dec 14, 2020
Can anyone else tell Nigerians where buhari visits in this country apart from sitting tight in ASO ROCK and his home town in daura

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by MrNipplesLover(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2020
if you voted for Buhari, no come here come wail ooh...

else, na swear I go take destroy ur life.

those northern mumu too, if u complain, na swear go destroy ur life.

2 Likes

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by NWAZURUMEE: 11:03am On Dec 14, 2020
Un easy lies the head that wears the crown, sorry buhari
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
I am not surprise, Like I said...

Those children were probably kidnapped by this Administration.

They would soon free them and claim victory.

The real Bokoharam has been defeated what we have now is government machineries playing script.

Most of you don't know the billions of dollars the government is generating in the war against insurgency.

From both international and our local fund.

Ask yourself why does Bokoharam only strike villages that's even once in 2 to 3 months.

Why is it that they no longer bomb or attack Borno cities as they used to do? What is now stopping them from taking over local governments?

Why the sudden stop of bokoharam attacks in Adamawa, yobe, bauchi and Gombe?? Why only villages in Borno?

Everything is now politics... North east is currently one of the richest region in Nigeria.

Nigerians don't investigate and are too lazy to critically think and ask questions.

Why is Borno state rapidly developing despite years of insurgency??

Go through this thread and see things for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/6071980/borno-after-11-years-insurgency#93130778

The Government staged kankara kidnap.

That exact script was played in dapchi.

Nigerians are just too dumb to smell lies and fallacies.
so you are this intelligent!
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Kokaine(m): 11:05am On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
I am not surprise, Like I said...

The real Bokoharam has been defeated what we have now is government machineries playing script.

Most of you don't know the billions of dollars the government is generating in the war against insurgency.

Ask yourself why does Bokoharam only strike villages that's even once in 2 to 3 months.

Why is it that they no longer bomb or attack Borno cities as they used to do? What is now stopping them from taking over local governments?

Why the sudden stop of bokoharam attacks in Adamawa, yobe, bauchi and Gombe?? Why only villages in Borno?

Everything is now politics... North east is currently one of the richest region in Nigeria.

Nigerians don't investigate and are too lazy to critically think and ask questions.

Nigerians are just too dumb to smell lies and fallacies.
say no more.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Kaiser20: 11:06am On Dec 14, 2020
Thank God the northern part of the country is the worst affected with terrorists ,bandits and kidnapping especially kastina . Since the northern elites are fully in support of a clueless Buhari.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by slowice(m): 11:07am On Dec 14, 2020
Someone that cannot secure his own state with the massive resources at his disposal..... Is it my small village, izuogu, that he would secure? Abeg make I dey face my front na oyo we dey now.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by bigcasava1(m): 11:08am On Dec 14, 2020
Una go suffer! Wicked people
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Farki: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2020
You want them to kidnap Buhari too? grin
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Omezif(m): 11:10am On Dec 14, 2020
A former military head of state like buhari has no solution and tactics to tackle insecurity in nigeria. Is he not a disgrace?
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Blankstare(m): 11:15am On Dec 14, 2020
Designsking:
So much trouble for this administration

End result of hypocrisy, God almighty doesn't support hypocrisy even against the unbeliever. The administration blackmail GEJ government of all they can't tackle now. May the almighty give us the courage to always speak the truth whenever we are fighting our enemies or friends...Amen
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by OmoAkin85: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2020
King44:
It should be none of our business, as far as I am concerned his people think is the best thing ever to happen to Nigeria after independence, as long as no be my area watin concern me.

Buhari chop your life

Your people love you so much more than their own lives
i dey tell you..e no concern me..wetin dey happen for north .na dem vote am in make dem dey kill dere sef
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Brushstrokes20: 11:21am On Dec 14, 2020
I would have been surprised if he visited...

The stone cold redundant coupist is all shades disasters
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by LO18(m): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
The Government should go all the way out to bring these innocent kids back and may everyone involved in this just like the Chibok girls never see the new year coming by.

A big shame on you.

By the way,

Sometimes, you read some trash like the screenshot below on this forum and you can only wonder what kind of people you share this forum with.

Nwodosis is 100% correct.You are the one beating the tribal drum.It is because the north has tolerated all this terrorists for many years by allowing criminals/terrorists live with them claiming brother with the devil and not expecting to enjoy the benefits that comes with it.If you keep defending them and fighting other tribes,know it will be very dangerous because the enemy within is more dangerous than those from outside because the devil has no friends & only claims friends for his own selfish interests.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by amakadlite(f): 11:25am On Dec 14, 2020
What can vegetable do?
general my foot.
Mr integrity my left finger
I am for no body, not even for kastina, Nigeria can boil for all I care. as long as I complete my second tenure and my name written in history. 200millions can roast to ashes.
Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Seb4luv1: 11:28am On Dec 14, 2020
Nobody is against Buhari because of
religion!
Yar'adua was a Muslim (we all loved him)
Nobody is against Buhari because of
ethnicity!
Yar'adua was Hausa-Fulani (we loved him)
Nobody is holding Buhari's sickness against
him!
Yar'adua was sick (we all prayed for him)
Nobody is asking Buhari to perform magic
of transformation
Yar'adua did not perform magic, he took
little steps in the right direction that
endeared him to us.
There was global recession in 2007-2009,
one man came, saved us from the crisis.
Saved Billions of Dollars for Nigeria,
increased salaries, reduce pump price. I
don’t know how he did it when he was sick,
and he didn’t blame anyone. His name is
Umaru Yar’adua.Share this to all buharideen
supporters for more enlighten,we never
hate rather our brain is intact.To feel the
realities

#BuhariMustResign
#EndNigeria_Now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by MyGeneration(m): 11:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Ohaneze must show their foolishness.

Like ohaneze like ipob.

They kidnap somebody in far away katsina other regions are saying Buhari must resign u follow them, tomorrow those other regions would step back and make u the scape goat. Make una try get sense abeg

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Myhusband(m): 11:34am On Dec 14, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:

A big shame on you.

By the way,

so you're more Northerner than Arrewa?

you're disgusting to common sense. upgrade your brain

I wonder why you abandoned your nonsense to embrace this foolishness

common sense is now a throwback to you

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Temptee101(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2020
Arrewa:
[s]I am not surprise, Like I said...

Nigerians are just too dumb to smell lies and fallacies[/s].

Sai barba!!

This is just the genesis (2020), by the time we get to Malachi (2023), nobody will recognise you.

Meanwhile, northern region is the most prosperous, educated and peaceful region in Nigeria, this is just mere propaganda by Igbos

1 Like

Re: Katsina Abduction: Buhari Fails To Visit School by Sonoyom(m): 11:45am On Dec 14, 2020
I said it earlier that Buhari will be stoned out of Aso Rock. Vegetable of a president.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obasanjo decries Nigeria’s rising debts, low FDI / Testing Begins On 700MW Zungeru Hydroelectric Power Plant – FG / FG And Japan Seal N2.17bn Electricity Supply Pact

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.