Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,700 members, 7,813,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity (12362 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Has Done More Than US Govt In Terms Of Infrastructure / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 1:27pm On Dec 14, 2020
Base on the one you have visited. What state in Nigeria do you think exhibit all this characteristics?. Don't come and mention lagos oo. Lagos is the worst place to live on Earth

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Romanoff(f): 1:28pm On Dec 14, 2020
Abuja if you earn over 300k.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Romanoff:
Abuja if you earn over 300k.

Abuja is damn expensive and the rate which insecurity is ravaging abujs is alarming

11 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Kingosytex(m): 1:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
I think it is Akwa Ibom. That state has a good road network and the cost of living there is also bae.

41 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 1:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kingosytex:
I think it is Akwa Ibom. That state has a good road network and the cost of living there is also bae.

Yh I uyo is nice tho. But the city Does not enjoy good power and uyo is quite expensive tho

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Drizzy5001(m): 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Try Adamawa state, the electricity na 24hours,
with good roads ... though most of you will not agree, because it's a nothern state.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
with good roads ... though most of you will not agree, because it's a nothern state.

Haba nothern state is a big no for me.. I cannot come and risk my life the only nothern state I can visit is kwara but the rest no be me

20 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Drizzy5001(m): 1:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Haba nothern state is a big no for me.. I cannot come and risk my life the only nothern state I can visit is kwara but the rest no be me
lolz...I talk am..try and visit some nothern states ,then e go shock u say , north is really dey developed

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 1:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
lolz...I talk am..try and visit some nothern states ,then e go shock u say , north is really dey developed

Ogbeni there is nothing developed about the north.. it's just 5% of the whole north that is decent the rest are nothing to write home about. Hausa people wey still dey live for fulani sentiment at this century

42 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:13pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:
Base on the one you have visited. What state in Nigeria do you think exhibit all this characteristics?. Don't come and mention lagos oo. Lagos is the worst place to live on Earth
Blockhead

Lagos is the worst place yen yen yen yen

Get beta money you go enjoy lag

4 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Whc adamawa?

No road oga frm jimeta to gombi to garkida to mubi or where mention the place

22 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:
Awka ,enugu , asaba ,uyo ( security been bad this last month ) port Harcourt gives u everything lagos can be expensive

10 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by 2by40ft: 2:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Just because you don't know

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by NobleAngell(f): 2:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Well, your best bet would have been Jos, Abuja but since the North is a no no for you,

Then I suggest Calabar or Porth Harcourt

4 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by NobleAngell(f): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Abuja is damn expensive and the rate which insecurity is ravaging abujs is alarming
You've been misinformed. Abuja is safe.

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Salex007(m): 2:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kano state... good road, good security, low cost of living, commercial area, and good infrastructure.

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Sammy07: 2:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ondo, Osun (electricity is 20hrs)

24 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Drizzy5001(m): 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Whc adamawa?

No road oga frm jimeta to gombi to garkida to mubi or where mention the place
when last did u visit there? undecided no dey type wetin u no know, even inside Jimeta sef , u no go see single pot-hole for main road, unlike Lagos undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by twutin1: 2:43pm On Dec 14, 2020
Yeah that's true. Lagos is an overhyped slum living on past glory.
Akwa Ibom
Rivers
Imo or Enugu

7 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Benmob: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Abia state and ogun state is d best grin cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sammy07:
Ondo, Osun (electricity is 20hrs)

I heard osogbo to be precise is very okay with relative good roads and steady electricity

17 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 2:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Awka ,enugu , asaba ,uyo ( security been bad this last month ) port Harcourt gives u everything lagos can be expensive

Ogbeni commot akwa and asaba from that list.. anambra is too dusty with dilapidated ugly story buildings and open drainage everywhere I was embarrassed when I went to onitsha the biggest city in anambra so ugly with dusty roads everywhere and too rough

13 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
when last did u visit there? undecided no dey type wetin u no know, even inside Jimeta sef , u no go see single pot-hole for main road, unlike Lagos undecided undecided
No dey misyarn i enter adamawa last month wetin u wan tell me?

Out of una 21 loc govt na only demsa,toungo,madagali,jada i never enter so stop that hypocrisy

I knw you are trying to promote your state or defend it, but me ooo i knw adamawa in and out ntin wey you go tell me
Note i'm a traveler i may have enter where u have never enter for your state dnt let us argue adamawa is good bt is nt among the top 3 state that i can base permanently

6 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Sammy07: 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

I heard osogbo to be precise is very okay with relative good roads and steady electricity

I swear.
I wish we also enjoy that kind of Light in Ondo state.

Osun electricity is very good.
I mean very good.

There are 6 substations in Osun

20 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Ogbeni commot akwa and asaba from that list.. anambra is too dusty with dilapidated ugly story buildings and open drainage everywhere I was embarrassed when I went to onitsha the biggest city in anambra so ugly with dusty roads everywhere and too rough
Chaii bro small small oo make onitsha people no come roast you o

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by KoleDgreat2020(m): 2:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
Benin city, Ekpoma or Onitsha

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Fvckhypocrite(f): 2:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
Drizzy5001:
Wtf no single pot-hole 4 inside jimeta ? Smh

Say no more you knw nothing

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sammy07:

I swear.
I wish we also enjoy that kind of Light in Ondo state.

Osun electricity is very good.
I mean very good.

There are 6 substations in Osun

Have you been to osogbo?
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:02pm On Dec 14, 2020
KoleDgreat2020:
Benin city, Ekpoma or Onitsha

Do u mean Benin republic? And pls which onitsha? Is it the same onitsha I went to or which one?

4 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Drizzy5001(m): 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
No dey misyarn i enter adamawa last month wetin u wan tell me?

Out of una 21 loc govt na only demsa,toungo,madagali,jada i never enter so stop that hypocrisy

I knw you are trying to promote your state or defend it, but me ooo i knw adamawa in and out ntin wey you go tell me
Note i'm a traveler i may have enter where u have never enter for your state dnt let us argue adamawa is good bt is nt among the top 3 state that i can base permanently
na u Sabi, I no dey promote the state , I'm stating the fact.
I'm not even from adamawa state, the fact you don't like the state doesn't mean u should speak bad of it, or criticize someone that likes the place.. you are even a traveller sef,yet you claim to know the state in and out.
You must have passed the outskirts not even the city sef...

2 Likes

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Nobody: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Cashsteady:

Ok
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Cashsteady(m): 3:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Igbochief001:

Ok

Thought u would argue about it... Onitsha is just like Lagos mainland too rough and polluted the only decent state in the east is enugu the rest are nothing to write home about.. fact

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APGA NEC Cancels Anambra Primary, Nulifies Disqualification Of Aspirants / I Didn't Violate Any Law - Peter Obi On Pandora Paper (Video) / INEC Insists On E-Transmission Of Results Without Recourse To NCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.