Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,700 members, 7,831,184 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:04 PM

Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity (12516 Views)

Fashola: Buhari Has Done More Than US Govt In Terms Of Infrastructure / Saraki And Dogara: In Terms Of Patriotism, I Rate Them Very Very Low-Buhari / See How Nigerian States Rank In Terms Of Progress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by walefresh3(m): 10:31am On Dec 18, 2020
I am still waiting.... Show me something like these in South East

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by aBrokeRichDude: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2020
walefresh3:
show me something like this in South East, u can only found beautiful look like this in South West Nigeria.

Me am frm Benin, nothing concern me with East.... Like i always say apart frm Lagos, Partly Ogun forget West...Abi na tall building and estate picture you wan take change my mind. tongue

Before u qoute me say benin na slum... Meself nr like benin i just find my self here... Na only Lagos or Abuja i fit live comfortably for entire Nigeria.

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by aBrokeRichDude: 10:54am On Dec 18, 2020
walefresh3:
ibadan is better than your city...

No doubt, buh dat doesn’t make it a developed city undecided

I understand u re fighting for ur state, city and region... The sooner we start accepting the fact that Nigeria is under-developed the better for us.... Giant of Africa can only boost of two average developed state (Lag and Abj) Shame... U dey drag IB like say na little london cheesy

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by israelinvests: 4:13pm On Dec 18, 2020
nija matter....
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by walefresh3(m): 4:28pm On Dec 18, 2020
Beautiful west...

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by walefresh3(m): 4:37pm On Dec 18, 2020
More

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by walefresh3(m): 4:39pm On Dec 18, 2020
West region, Nigeria.

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by walefresh3(m): 4:41pm On Dec 18, 2020
More ......

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Vidsolution79: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2020
walefresh3:
West region, Nigeria.
Bro...u don finish them jare.., leave them.
They will be shouting IMO...let them come and show me ihiala, nwagele, ideato pic....
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by walefresh3(m): 5:03pm On Dec 18, 2020
Vidsolution79:

Bro...u don finish them jare.., leave them.
They will be shouting IMO...let them come and show me ihiala, nwagele, ideato pic....
thanks jare am done for now.....
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by forgiveness: 8:30pm On Dec 18, 2020
Oladeji245:

ogun. na the worst state for this country.. terrible state

What a joke! grin
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by israelinvests: 5:55am On Dec 19, 2020
forgiveness:

What a joke! grin
when he doesn't have money to live in better area in ogun state. ....
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by walefresh3(m): 7:12am On Dec 19, 2020
Cashsteady:
Base on the one you have visited. What state in Nigeria do you think exhibit all this characteristics?. Don't come and mention lagos oo. Lagos is the worst place to live on Earth
Lagos, banana island, uyo, Abuja municipal city, Bonny island, enugu, oshogbo, abeokuta, some good area in ibadan, kaduna, Kano, maiduguri, Minna. Abeg I no want see awka or any anambra village mentioned here oooo
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Mensamusa: 4:09pm On Dec 19, 2020
From all indications, everyone wants the best, na just poor leadership b d koko,
It is well, make we celebrate eachother, no allow frustration for dis our obodo make us dey bite ourselves for nothing .

One love

Liam hotel Oshogbo

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Yorubastards: 12:28pm On May 17, 2023
If you need 20hrs daily electricity, then go to Nnewi, don't forget to thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by coputa(m): 12:40pm On May 17, 2023
Romanoff:
Abuja if you earn over 300k.
So, you can live comfortably in Abuja with 50k monthly salary
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by coputa(m): 12:44pm On May 17, 2023
Sammy07:
Ondo, Osun (electricity is 20hrs)
These two states are glorified villages
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by coputa(m): 12:47pm On May 17, 2023
Cashsteady:

Ogbeni commot akwa and asaba from that list.. anambra is too dusty with dilapidated ugly story buildings and open drainage everywhere I was embarrassed when I went to onitsha the biggest city in anambra so ugly with dusty roads everywhere and too rough
Onitsha is not an organized town.touts and agberoism has defamed the town
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by coputa(m): 12:53pm On May 17, 2023
KoleDgreat2020:
Benin city, Ekpoma or Onitsha
Water is still a major problem in Edo state, coupled with their red sand.Its a no,no,Edo state is more rural than urban.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by Romanoff(f): 8:52pm On May 17, 2023
coputa:
So, you can live comfortably in Abuja with 50k monthly salary

300k monthly.
Re: Best State To Live In Nigeria In Terms Of Good Roads, Steady Power, Serenity by coputa(m): 9:02pm On May 17, 2023
Romanoff:

300k monthly.
ok

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kwara APC Crisis: Lai Mohammed Faction Threatens To Work Against Party / Wike: Those Saying Presidency Shouldn't Be Zoned In PDP Are Agents Of APC / National Grid Hasn't Collapsed This Year – Minister, Goddy Jedy-Agba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.