Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,091 members, 7,842,133 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang (27228 Views)

Sam Ewang: More Nigerians Are Dying Of Hunger Than Coronavirus / Most Politicians In Nigeria Are Cultists – Sam Ewang / Sam Ewang, Aloysius Etok, Udoedehe, Nsima Rejects Akpabio As Their Leader; Settl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Nobody: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/2023-presidency-i-wont-allow-anyone-deceive-me-again-ewang/

What the fùck is this dummy even talking about and why did the retärd journalist use a twenty year old picture?
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Tareq1105: 4:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
duality:
Any talk about 2023 election, without equally talking about how to stop election rigging is a waste of time.

Can our elections be credible?

No, for 2 reasons:

1. Desperation of political class because of the remuneration and the stealing attached to the office

2. Poor judgment of electorates due to poverty level, fake promises, tribalism and religion sentiments.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Laggafin: 4:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Who the Bleep is this one
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Amumaigwe: 4:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Temidayo Akinsuyi

https://www.independent.ng/2023-presidency-i-wont-allow-anyone-deceive-me-again-ewang/

That means that you now acknowledge you were deceived before. Good morning sir... You woke up late but you are still better than Tinubu and Co who are still in deep slumber.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Nobody: 4:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Same here ooo. Buhari deceived me that he will make one naira to $1 and sell petrol at N40 per litre

U must have been a natural hoodlum to av believed that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by talktrue1234: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Same here ooo. Buhari deceived me that he will make one naira to $1 and sell petrol at N40 per litre

And you too believe?

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by olatuns2017: 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gbabe2:
We all fell for his bait. APC is clueless!

PDP is dead like Buhari
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by tit(f): 5:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
This man still don't have sense faa.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Omoslim26: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Farukshy:
We were not deceived, the problem of this country is when we start seeing each other's as one, no matter the tribe,
For me we have tribe almost all tribe, I think is time we give the south east an opportunity this time, maybe that's where our change and better Nigeria start from

The only card left to play in this country is Restructuring every other thing will most likely lead to very little or no result at all
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Reference(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:

If you can exchange your franchise for such unicorns then your voters card ought to be revoked. ... grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Castino236: 5:24pm On Dec 14, 2020
Bunnatex:
The Man is oblivious of the fact that he is just one person.

All these politicians that come back to cry foul play when the going ain't going well but will shit on us when the agreements are valid...

My brother, Sam Ewang has no political weight in Akwa Ibom State. He had better stop his loose ranting to avoid hitting up the polity, and unnecessary issues that could lead to provocation. Enough of failed promises
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Dollanaira: 5:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
ok
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by hisexcellency34: 5:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
The man said he was one of those who made Buhari President and you said he has no political weight. Fear God nah

Castino236:

My brother, Sam Ewang has no political weight in Akwa Ibom State. He had better stop his loose ranting to avoid hitting up the polity, and unnecessary issues that could lead to provocation. Enough of failed promises

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by seunmsg(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
hisexcellency34:
you kill am before

No be like that now. I was in JSS3 when he came to commission a set of classroom in my school as governor of Ogun state. We stood in the sun for hours waving our hand made flag while waiting for him. That’s so many years ago.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
I don't get it,does it mean Buhari was and is still a good choice...
He can't be sincere if he using this long juju in Aso Rock as a way forward... Nah them...
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Chimeluv(f): 6:58pm On Dec 14, 2020
That's his business not mine undecided
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by shiwex: 7:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Especially not bu someone who refused to come out for Presidential debate. Who can only do recorded interviews.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by okorogodwin4(m): 7:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
You have not said anything go and sit down how do you qualify competency
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:

For a person to be deceived by a dullard shows you are very gullible!!!
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Babastrong(m): 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
Hummm, That buhari, make i no talk watin dey ma mind.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by sniperr007(m): 7:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
Gbabe2:
We all fell for his bait. APC is clueless!

Name yourself abeg.

Not all of us were gullible.

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by knowhowk: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
bolaayenimo:
. grin
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by eeetuk(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
"[I have made a vow that I will never be deceived again."--Captain Sam Ewang.[/i]

Who deceived Captain Sam Ewang?

Could this person be president Buhari?
Let's talk about that.
He supported Buhari but he never got a ministerial job.
So, what did Captain Ewang get in supporting Buhari?

Shaking my head
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by gabazin080(m): 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2020
wedeaqw:
See one of the Dreamers in Zoo. Naija that would soon disintegrate, here comes someone talking of 2023

Extra Source of Income: Checkout this legitimate online business that gives me atleast ₦25k weekly using my phone and from home. Check my Signature for details
what is that website about
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Charly68: 12:43am On Dec 15, 2020
True talk, nobody is save under this tactless Govt.. We need bold and intelligent men and women to take over.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by amuwo1980: 12:58am On Dec 15, 2020
bolaayenimo:
Because u refused to read, he deceived only the tribalist , the uneducated and some fraudsters who tot the return of the old northners will mean back to the 90s scams
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by amuwo1980: 1:00am On Dec 15, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:

For a person to be deceived by a dullard shows you are very gullible!!!
He never read a book, na all those boys that malpracticed all their way thru the university , how can a truly educated man believe such trash of one naira to one dollar

1 Like

Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by TinubuGoQuench(f): 4:35am On Dec 15, 2020
amuwo1980:

He never read a book, na all those boys that malpracticed all their way thru the university , how can a truly educated man believe such trash of one naira to one dollar

My brother I tire for that guy matter
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by EagleNest(m): 5:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Expect the likes of Tinubu, Okorocha, Orji Kalu, to vie for this position.
Re: 2023 Presidency: I Won’t Allow Anyone Deceive Me Again – Sam Ewang by Deepthoughts: 9:32am On Dec 15, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Celebration Here In Jattu As Obaseki Wins Edo State Election (pics) / Muhammad Tanko All Smiles After Confirmation As Chief Justice Of Nigeria / N50bn 'Disappeared', N4trn Unremitted By NNPC... Damning 2016 Audit Of FG's Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.