Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,211 members, 7,829,344 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Ado Ekiti Is Underrated - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ado Ekiti Is Underrated (37525 Views)

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 10:59am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Keep telling you that, if it helps you sleep at night. I won't argue any further. Lie don't dey enter this matter, i don't know when you started supplying Oyo light, the last timw i checked we get our electricity from kanji, and yes Oyo has a good functioning Airports that receives and sends off plane. So keep deceiving yourself. Oyo is not close to the sea so why will she have a sea port, and besides it is close to Lagos who already have the most busiest sea port in West Africa, the last time i checked most corpers prefer to serve in the south west and Abuja to be precised, Only your indiegiens serve in Akwa Ibom, who will even want to serve in that Criminals den, where Kidnapping is a normal way of Life.
You are wrong and very backward in reasoning.. Haba Akwa Ibom criminal den so what will you say of Rivers state or Oyo that is a ritualists den
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 11:00am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Keep telling you that, if it helps you sleep at night. I won't argue any further. Lie don't dey enter this matter, i don't know when you started supplying Oyo light, the last timw i checked we get our electricity from kanji, and yes Oyo has a good functioning Airports that receives and sends off plane. So keep deceiving yourself. Oyo is not close to the sea so why will she have a sea port, and besides it is close to Lagos who already have the most busiest sea port in West Africa, the last time i checked most corpers prefer to serve in the south west and Abuja to be precised, Only your indiegiens serve in Akwa Ibom, who will even want to serve in that Criminals den, where Kidnapping is a normal way of Life.
We have second biggest maintenance hanger for aircraft maintenence in Africa after South Africa
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 11:02am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

You are wrong and very backward in reasoning.. Haba Akwa Ibom criminal den so what will you say of Rivers state or Oyo that is a ritualists den
They are much safer than Akwa ibom, were kidnapping happens Like Almost every day. That is why the Oil Companies could not settle there. They are afraid of this Akwa people
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 11:03am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

We have second biggest maintenance hanger for aircraft maintenence in Africa after South Africa
And
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

They are much safer that Akwa ibom, were kidnapping happens Like Almost every day. That is why the Oil Companies could not settle there. They are afraid of this Akwa people
Hahahaha I think you are confuse between Rivers state and Akwa Ibom State.. Maybe cos you are backward in thinking..
Oyo is well known for ritualism. Parent killing their children and verse versa..let me give you heart attacked away from multi national cooperation the rest of the oil companies all have their office in Akwa Ibom state..
Before this time next year, all multi national companies will be basing fully in Akwa Ibom state..
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 11:07am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

And
Does Lagos airport has an MRO
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Kinematics: 11:09am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

You need to focus on your cultist invested state (rivers state) the Iraq of Nigeria..

Guess you forgot your cultist ravaged forest you called a state

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Kinematics: 11:13am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

In Akwa Ibom even the elderly are not spared.

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 11:28am On Dec 17, 2020
Kinematics:

In Akwa Ibom even the elderly are not spared.
You can watch on YouTube wagts going on daily in Rivers of blood (Iraq of Nigeria)
Your cultist invested state is now a war zone > grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bF3X8C0enVw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQHg03q3znA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YDWs2i5RNF0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NAFf7Vg2yxk
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 11:39am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Does Lagos airport has an MRO
I now see what that guy meant when he said, i should stop Arguing with bush people. I am giving World back breaking achievement, that lagos have, all you can give in return is all this back yard chopping stick stuff, even Covenant University has an e - Library, Obafemi Awolowo Uni has an E library, so what is so special if a state has one. And the plane, Air peace is a Particular Airline owned by One Man, so what is the biggy. We are talking about Economy, Investment, Industries, developments big things that can make a place recognizeable in the world you are giving all this nonsense. I rest my case now, if we continue with this, you will keep dropping the small Unnoticeable things that can be done by one man, you guys are doing in that your state.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 11:42am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Hahahaha I think you are confuse between Rivers state and Akwa Ibom State.. Maybe cos you are backward in thinking..
Oyo is well known for ritualism. Parent killing their children and verse versa..let me give you heart attacked away from multi national cooperation the rest of the oil companies all have their office in Akwa Ibom state..
Before this time next year, all multi national companies will be basing fully in Akwa Ibom state..
Which multi national Companies, even the Oil producing Companies are not based in your state because of the Overwhelming Crime rate. All this Village people sha
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 11:57am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

You see yourself? hardly anyone who is from a state serve in that state he is from except he works it...u know how na.
have told you create a thread let's ask majority of Nigerians what they think between both states then you will have your answer
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

You see yourself? hardly anyone who is from a state serve in that state he is from except he works it...u know how na.
have told you create a thread let's ask majority of Nigerians what they think between both states then you will have your answer. I don't need to argue this with you
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 11:58am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

have told you create a thread let's ask majority of Nigerians what they think between both states then you will have your answer. I don't need to argue this with you, everyone knows the truth
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 11:59am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Keep telling you that, if it helps you sleep at night.
well everyone knows that is the truth
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Kinematics: 12:16pm On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

I now see what that guy meant when he said, i should stop Arguing with bush people. I am giving World back breaking achievement, that lagos have, all you can give in return is all this back yard chopping stick stuff, even Covenant University has an e - Library, Obafemi Awolowo Uni has an E library, so what is so special if a state has one. And the plane, Air peace is a Particular Airline owned by One Man, so what is the biggy. We are talking about Economy, Investment, Industries, developments big things that can make a place recognizeable in the world you are giving all this nonsense. I rest my case now, if we continue with this, you will keep dropping the small Unnoticeable things that can be done by one man, you guys are doing in that your state.

Good you now understand that you are replying bushmen that have never seen development before.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 2:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
have told you create a thread let's ask majority of Nigerians what they think between both states then you will have your answer. I don't need to argue this with you, everyone knows the truth
See this small Boy, an average Nigerian will choose to serve in Oyo than Akwa, People try as much as Possible, to stay away from that place as much as possible because of the incessant Criminal Activities and the hardened Criminal that are in excess in akwa. Only those without a choice accept it like that.
I won't Open a thread, Open it Compare the two states in terms of everything, and let people show you the way to your fathers back yard. The little i said about Oyostate self, is as a result of the One time visit i paid there Long ago, create the thread, and let the real Oyo people give you hot.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
No no no no, if I'm wrong in anything it the one that says Ogun state comes before my state in GDP .
check this down...what do you see ?
USA might be the biggest economic in the world but Singapore has a better per capital income than Dem..and by the way USA has reserved oil...they produce their own oil too many they don't sale shall but they do have and produce.
And by the way Osogbo even in a billion years does not compare to Akwa ibom.. we are light years ahead of Oyo.
Check the stats I gave you.. in all those stats I see Akwa ibom at the top 5 but I fail to see Oyo, why?

Infact someone just show me now that we are at the top of the food chain almost on top of Rivers State.
I just saw this and i think i should correct your Ignorance. Osogbo already Compares to Akwa Ibom the only upper Akwa has is that is is an Oil Producing state and the fact that they receive a very large amount of money from fg, *2 of osun if i am not mistaken, but still In terms of Beauty, development and Education, Infrastructure you guys are on the same level check Uyo, check osogbo. And you both have one thing in common an Uncompleted Airport grin
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 5:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
Kinematics:

Good you now understand that you are replying bushmen that have never seen development before.
Coward always learning on people's quote to comment..
Idiot in high places..
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

I just saw this and i think i should correct your Ignorance. Osogbo already Compares to Akwa Ibom the only upper Akwa has is that is is an Oil Producing state and the fact that they receive a very large amount of money from fg, *2 of osun if i am not mistaken, but still In terms of Beauty, development and Education, Infrastructure you guys are on the same level check Uyo, check osogbo. And you both have one thing in common an Uncompleted Airport grin
lol, we don't have an uncompleted airport. we have a completed airport already but we are building another entirely from scratch. one that will be more bigger, digitalize, beautiful and one of the best in the continent, that's PROGRESS and I'm not sure Oyo state can compete.
And by the way stop comparing Osogbo with Uyo, Dem no be mate, ask anyone that have been to the two places.
they're Thread for infrastructurally developed Cities in Nigeria and unfortunately Osogbo isn't even part of the top 10 while Uyo sit comfortably at 3rd place and sometime no 1. that should tell you something.

By the way Akwa ibom isn't the only oil producing state in the Country, we have about 7 more I think but yet in all of them we always come most beautiful state.
Recently a ranking was done for the most cleanest state in the country, Akwa ibom came first before even Abuja. that should tell should tell you another thing.

We will keep being head and shoulders above Oyo, Ekiti, Ogun, kwara, Osun and one day surely above Lagos .
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

See this small Boy, an average Nigerian will choose to serve in Oyo than Akwa, People try as much as Possible, to stay away from that place as much as possible because of the incessant Criminal Activities and the hardened Criminal that are in excess in akwa. Only those without a choice accept it like that.
I won't Open a thread, Open it Compare the two states in terms of everything, and let people show you the way to your fathers back yard. The little i said about Oyostate self, is as a result of the One time visit i paid there Long ago, create the thread, and let the real Oyo people give you hot.
You know you're lying but if that makes you feel better than take it.
Well I was the one who you know made the challenge to you first so you should create the thread or perhaps you're scare you will lose
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by megastu(m): 6:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
You won't believe the best DJ I have ever come across was in Ado-Ekiti. I have seen some really good DJs but that Ado-Ekiti own was something else.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

12 Things Every Nigerian That Came Back With A Foreign Accent Will Get / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / Peace Mass Bus & Truck Collide In Fatal Accident In Imo (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.