Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,953 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:30 PM

Ado Ekiti Is Underrated - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ado Ekiti Is Underrated (37510 Views)

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Karlovich: 8:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Gabriel004:
Are you trying to deny your region because he exposed your resilient Enugu hahahahaha
I'm not even from the South Eastern part of the country, keep deceiving yourself.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Jagznation(m): 8:06am On Dec 15, 2020
too many red roof = poverty

5 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Greenback: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Cashsteady:
Debunk any claim that Ado Ekiti is a village.. Ado Ekiti is developing rapidly we don't chest beast. Ado Ekiti roads are top notch, the serenity is second to none with beautiful natures everywhere. Ado is a place to be...

Here are few pictures

Zombie is this what matters to your life ,to your destiny? Is this what your mates are down with?
Its so horrible to be a Nigerian.
We bla bla don't bla bla chest beat...
Pitiable..
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by nautybride: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Obalatule:
The slum of Enugu is like the GRA of Ibadan and all SW states

angry angry angry angry
How do people do it? I guess the way you type is the way you talk. Anything that comes to my mind without thinking twice.
Not trying to insult please. I am wondering aloud.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by crown08(m): 8:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Haywhysat:

Bro, I perfectly understand. Ado is developing. I know the town very well. Go to Adebayo or Bank Road or even ajilosun or ajebamdele and see new areas, different new buildings.

We can't take that away. Before you see houses with old roofs in Ado, you will need to go to inside inside, probably around OKE Osun(one of the villages in Ado) or maybe after ABUAD, ibogun(village too)
bros u dey lie. I am ekiti based

3 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by youngpresidooo: 8:08am On Dec 15, 2020
amakadlite:
Apart from good road network, there is nothing spectacular about ado ekiti.
and the main man behind it, is still called a thief today by outsiders even though we know the truth
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Greenback: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2020
See thread a grown up adult opened!

Do we see these kinda stuff in foreign sites?

You Nigerians git a very long way to go..
Be ready to give answers to your coming generations over your open eye failures.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Dadaboy: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Cashsteady:
Debunk any claim that Ado Ekiti is a village.. Ado Ekiti is developing rapidly we don't chest beast. Ado Ekiti roads are top notch, the serenity is second to none with beautiful natures everywhere. Ado is a place to be...

Here are few pictures
Op, you are high on drugs.. these are what you call developing or trying ? Waoooohh

4 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Raph82(m): 8:09am On Dec 15, 2020
BastardWike:

So, in this 2020, mud houses still exist in your state capital, Ado Ekiti shocked shocked shocked shocked
So, it is not just rusted roofs that deface your towns, mud houses still exist too shocked shocked shocked

Kai, there is really a world of difference because the last mud houses in my village were demolished by their owners as far back as late 1980's grin grin grin

Now, you won't even see native doctors living in mud houses here grin grin grin
Really? That place must be like new York then.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Ologogoro: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2020
The only backward state in the whole SW is Ekiti. Ado is too rural to be called a capital city.

4 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by alawiiyeyoruba: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Ado is just developing, nothing spectacular. no big shopping mall, no cinema, nothing nothing.

Do you wonder what the uses of Black soap (Ose dudu) are……… read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/african-black-soap-ose-dudu-right-treat-to-your-skin/

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by DeOTR: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Ado in particular, and Ekiti in general, are highly populated with beautiful women.
You'd think they're selected from around the country and dumped into the Town.
Sorry for diverging, but that's one of the few things I like there.

2 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by youngpresidooo: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Abakiki and owerri should never be in the same sentence as ado ekiti

Ado is not even half of aba ...yes the dirty aba ..doubt it? Let's post pictures
you lie here Aba.
Even your state capital can't be compared with ikere let alone ado
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Flytime: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Abakiki is not developed ? Are u high ? Before umiah it was a very fine town not to talk about ?

Abakiki , awka and enugu are all the same style
Abakaliki is even more livable than enugu even ...Bros u never travel at all

una no get shame
No so called city in nigeria is developed

The best you could find is abuja and cities in Lagos

8 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Abagworo(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Haywhysat:

What's the land mass of Aba?

Ado is bigger than Aba, that's the fact.

You need brain surgery. Aba is one of Nigeria's largest cities. Maybe number 8 or 9 after Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Benin, Port-Harcourt, Kaduna and Maiduguri. Maybe Onitsha, Ogbomosho and Jos are on same scale.

5 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Vanzcharles(m): 8:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Gabriel004:
Yea, your resilient city that is developed than Birmingham city hahahahaha grin

Oga make I snap mushin Abi ajegunle? Hear na ghetto na wey even get good road network.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Orjioorji(f): 8:12am On Dec 15, 2020
@ OP please Add graphics images , this is horrifying

8 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Flytime:
una no get shame
No so called city in nigeria is developed

The best you could find is abuja and cities in Lagos
We are talking based on nigerian standard oga relax

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Obalatule: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2020
nautybride:

angry angry angry angry
How do people do it? I guess the way you type is the way you talk. Anything that comes to my mind without thinking twice.
Not trying to insult please. I am wondering aloud.
Who is this leper?

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by slowice(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2020
You people should stop posting pictures dirty environments in Nigeria. No part of Nigeria is fine and organise not even Abuja. Stop this mediocrity. We shouldn't be settling for less whne there's more.... If a person with this mentality becomes a governor tomorrow he will still construct poor, dirty, unpainted tiny roads and call it beautiful. Roads like this should be in rural areas

4 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Bigdik70inch2(m): 8:13am On Dec 15, 2020
amakadlite:
I have been to most villages in ekiti and they've got roads. Apart from bank road, fajuyi and few places I can't remember their names. Ado is also typical village. The place they call GRA is something else.

Lol....
Served in Enugu babe.....
U wouldn't compare what u called villages in Ekiti to villages u have in Enugu u know

Ado is better than abakaliki.......remember tis jux 500naira from Enugu.....from holy ghost to be precise......
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Flytime: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2020
NengiWIDEtoto:
I was marveled the other day when I saw posts of owerri and abakilik on fp, mehn Nigerian movies has really deceived some of us. In fact this forced me to search for some other western states but I must confess I was totally disappointed. What I'm seeing on this page is an eyesore compared to what I saw in the owerri thread.
As we never travel comot from the south make we continue dey look pictures, but mehn I don promise myself to visit owerri.
don't stress if your disappointed,it's just like someone posting pictures of banana island and you are like damn I have to visit Lagos thinking everywhere is like that

Ado ekiti doesn't impress me apart from good roads and their landscapes but I do believe it's better than owerri

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Abagworo(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2020
BastardWike:

So, in this 2020, mud houses still exist in your state capital, Ado Ekiti shocked shocked shocked shocked
So, it is not just rusted roofs that deface your towns, mud houses still exist too shocked shocked shocked

Kai, there is really a world of difference because the last mud houses in my village were demolished by their owners as far back as late 1980's grin grin grin

Now, you won't even see native doctors living in mud houses here grin grin grin

Nothing is wrong with mud houses except we don't appreciate ourselves. Mud houses are as cool inside as air-conditioned concrete houses and can be modified to long lasting standards. In every city of Nigeria there are slums with batchers, plank and nylon bag houses which are worse than mud.

5 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2020
The stupidity you all are displaying here shows how backward nigeria is currently. How una go dey celebrate Ado ekiti and Aba when there is no electricity, no good standard of living, poverty, government owing salaries. Just look at your minimum wage and the price of goods.

And this people here are dragging "my town fine pass your own". Bunch of lazy youths. Make shame catch una small. Just look at the kind of hatred that is subtly seen in every comment. F**ls

7 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by TEDHorsePower: 8:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:
No be the ado Ekiti wey I know.

Post the Skyline and shame the devil

4 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Pvin: 8:18am On Dec 15, 2020
You can't count three 4 story building in the entire Ado Ekiti.

7 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Kemistri4(m): 8:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Abagworo:

Nothing is wrong with mud houses except we don't appreciate ourselves. Mud houses are as cool inside as air-conditioned concrete houses and can be modified to long lasting standards. In every city of Nigeria there are slums with batchers, plank and nylon bag houses which are worse than mud.

Exactly. I even have a plan for modernized mud houses with igbo architectural plan. We Nigerians must develop our unique architecture from what we have centuries ago...

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Kemistri4(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Wow. I just love the hills. Looks a lot like Uturu in Abia.

I would rather live in Ado than Lagos under normal circumstances. I love serene cities with low population, plenty fresh air and appealing environment...

2 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Reckyd123(m): 8:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria is generally filthy. If these pictures I see here is what to you are making noise for, I pity you. The roads are dirty, weed have almost covered the drainage and too much sand by the side of the roads. Soweto have better roads than these things you're chest beating for.

I weep for my country.

quote author=Haywhysat post=97071845]Ado is actually cool and beautiful. I took these few pictures with my phone some months ago[/quote]
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Majikman(m): 8:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Someone should please put a link to the owerri and abakaliki thread and quote me
thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by uniquetechng: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Haywhysat:

I'm actually not in for that. I have countless of videos I took on my phones. It's so unfortunate, I can't post all.

But, tell me two underdeveloped areas in Ado ekiti, let me see if u really know the town.

Ado is a developing town, being a very new capital. It is fast developing.
The pictures you posted so far are not even close to what a village in China look like, we should stop celebrating mediocrity in this country .

2 Likes

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Zurich1844(f): 8:22am On Dec 15, 2020
Igbochief001:

Don't embarrass yourself ...ado should be competing with orlu , ohafia , nsukka , agbo and the rest ...just go and sleep
You wicked ooo! Lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

12 Things Every Nigerian That Came Back With A Foreign Accent Will Get / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / Peace Mass Bus & Truck Collide In Fatal Accident In Imo (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.