Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

Ado Ekiti Is Underrated - Travel (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ado Ekiti Is Underrated (37518 Views)

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:37am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Lol.... So the Oil is the reason for the supposed High GDP, Imagine Akwa Ibom without Oil then. I can see they tried so hard to exclude Lagos from this there List, but Lagos will always be On top sha.
Give Akwa-Ibom of tomorrow just 10yrs, Lagos will be no where to be found..
Even your brother the vice president said that Akwa Ibom is the future..
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Lol we might not have as much Educational acumen like Oyo but definitely in development we are ahead of Oyo..even your fellow Yorubas will always place Akwa ibom ahead of your state ahead of Oyo. shey Bayelsa no dey get same revenue, why we still dey more developed than Dem. shey Edo no dey get same? how come we still pass Dem.
We have an airport which carries more passengers in a year than oyo(wait, does Oyo state even have an airport?)
we have our own Airplanes ibom air...does Oyo have same?
We are on top one of the most visited state in Nigeria does oyo has same?
Recently we had the second most foreign direct investments FDI, does Oyo have same?
we have top class road network
we have our own power plant which have to share power to others Parasitic states like Oyo (reason we aren't getting 24/7 hours light)
Many will prefer visiting Uyo than Osogbo.
corpers will prefer serving in Uyo than Osogbo
Recently we started building many factories/industries like the seringe factory commission by the Vice President.
We are currently building the best airport in the country and atleast one of the top 5 in the continent( when it is completed ending next year Godwilling). does Oyo have same?
Early this morning we had that the FG have given the final approval for the construction of ibom deep seaport..does Oyo have a seaport?
I will really Love to debunk, some of your facts but it will only drag me back. I have work to attend to.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 9:41am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

I will really Love to debunk, some of your facts but it will only drag me back. I have work to attend to.
Well have just finished you. u can run along now and besides non of what I told you are lies
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Lol we might not have as much Educational acumen like Oyo but definitely in development we are ahead of Oyo..even your fellow Yorubas will always place Akwa ibom ahead of your state ahead of Oyo. shey Bayelsa no dey get same revenue, why we still dey more developed than Dem. shey Edo no dey get same? how come we still pass Dem.
We have an airport which carries more passengers in a year than oyo(wait, does Oyo state even have an airport?)
we have our own Airplanes ibom air...does Oyo have same?
We are on top one of the most visited state in Nigeria does oyo has same?
Recently we had the second most foreign direct investments FDI, does Oyo have same?
we have top class road network
we have our own power plant which have to share power to others Parasitic states like Oyo (reason we aren't getting 24/7 hours light)
Many will prefer visiting Uyo than Osogbo.
corpers will prefer serving in Uyo than Osogbo
Recently we started building many factories/industries like the seringe factory commission by the Vice President.
We are currently building the best airport in the country and atleast one of the top 5 in the continent( when it is completed ending next year Godwilling). does Oyo have same?
Early this morning we had that the FG have given the final approval for the construction of ibom deep seaport..does Oyo have a seaport?
Oyo need to be merge to another state honestly
NkanAkpanika:

I rest my case on his stupidity..
Meanwhile let celebrate the final Federal government approval of Ibom Deep Seaport..
yes nro
NkanAkpanika:

I rest my case on his stupidity..
Meanwhile let celebrate the final Federal government approval of Ibom Deep Seaport..
yes bro
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:41am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Give Akwa-Ibom of tomorrow just 10yrs, Lagos will be no where to be found..
Even your brother the vice president said that Akwa Ibom is the future..
Hahahaha. I will save this thing quote for the next 10years, don't deactivate, we will meet here and you will say this silly statement again hahaha. Lagos that is developing day by Day haha
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Well have just finished you. u can run along now and besides non of what I told you are lies
Lol you wish. And it is I have not have.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:43am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Hahahaha. I will save this thing quote for the next 10years, don't deactivate, we will meet here and you will say this silly statement again hahaha. Lagos that is developing day by Day haha
Lagos is like building new house in an old GRA while Akwa Ibom is building new house in a new GRA.. Let see what happen to Lagos now the seaport is now finally approved..
Lagos state is an old witch just like Oyo state.. Lagos and Oyo are above 100yrs old while Akwa Ibom is just 36years old and is now far more better than Rivers that is above 60yrs old.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:45am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Lagos is like building new house in an old GRA while Akwa Ibom is building new house in a new GRA.. Let see what happen to Lagos now the seaport is now finally approved
When more New houses, start entering the Old GRA, will it remain the same?
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:47am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

When more New houses, are entering the Old GRA, will it remain the same?
The environment will continue looking ugly becos of the old houses there
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:50am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

The environment will continue looking ugly becos of the old houses there
Lol... It will improve because of the new houses, and later on the Old houses will also be demolished or improved in the New Building. Lets look at Akwa Ibom, may be she has sensible People to manager her resources well.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 9:52am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Lol you wish. And it is I have not have.
Thank you for correcting me. everyone makes mistakes..
By the way I don't wish, that is the truth. even your Yoruba brothers reading this are disappointed in you already for disgracing Oyo
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Oyo need to be merge to another state honestly
Idiot does Oyo have the resources Akwa Ibom have?
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Idiot does Oyo have the resources Akwa Ibom have?
You made it look like they do
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 10:00am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Thank you for correcting me. everyone makes mistakes..
By the way I don't wish, that is the truth. even your Yoruba brothers reading this are disappointed in you already for disgracing Oyo
I didn't embarrass Oyo, I proved that Oyo can be Compared to Akwa Ibom in All Ramification even with the fact that, Akwa Ibom is collecting more Allocation than Oyo. And about the Gdp, you gave your fact from a cooked Up, not so trustworthy site, i gave my own from wiki pedia, a site known for always producing facts. You really have to leave that state of yours, and see Nigeria
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

You made it look like they do
Am talking about Natural Resources.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 10:01am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Lol... It will improve because of the new houses, and later on the Old houses will also be demolished or improved in the New Building. Lets look at Akwa Ibom, may be she has sensible People to manager her resources well.
Akwa Ibom was chosen by the Federal government way back to replace Lagos.. That is why she was given more local government than lagos even this they are nearly if the same size..
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 10:03am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

I didn't embarrass Oyo, I proved that Oyo can be Compared to Akwa Ibom in All Ramification even with the fact that, Akwa Ibom is collecting more Allocation than Oyo. And about the Gdp, you gave your fact from a cooked Up, not so trustworthy site, i gave my own from wiki pedia, a site known for always producing facts. You really have to leave that state of yours, and see Nigeria
I don't need to leave anywhere cause every 10 people that knows both states.. 8 choose Akwa ibom in both Development and beauty so what are you eating?
Oyo can't be compared to Akwa ibom ever. and by the way Google can be edited so don't give me that crap pls
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 10:04am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Akwa Ibom was chosen by the Federal government way back to replace Lagos.. That is why she was given more local government than lagos even this they are nearly if the same size..
The Only reason Akwa Ibom is receiving all this preferential treatment from FG, is because of the oil they produce. No state can actually replace Lagos. Economy wise, even Development wise.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 10:09am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

The Only reason Akwa Ibom is receiving all this preferential treatment from FG, is because of the oil they produce. No state can actually replace Lagos. Economy wise, even Development wise.
Mention one thing Lagos has that Akwa ibom does not have.. Then I will mention what Akwa ibom has that Lagos don't have
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Mention one thing Lagos has that Akwa ibom does not have.. Then I will mention what Akwa ibom has that Lagos don't have
5the largest economy in Africa
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 10:10am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

5the largest economy in Africa
Akwa Ibom has the only state owned airline in the whole of Africa..
Another one?
Hello am waiting ooo
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 10:16am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Akwa Ibom has the only state owned airline in the whole of Africa..
Another one?
Hello am waiting ooo
A working Airport and Sea port
State with the Highest GDP in Nigeria
State with highest number of Foreign investors in Nigeria
State with Highest Number of Industries in Nigeria
Lagos is also the major Information Communications and Telecommunications (ICT) hub of West Africa and potentially, the biggest ICT market in the continent.
State with the busiest Sea port in west Africa
Most Expensive City in Nigeria.
The major Economy and commercial Hub of Nigeria and many more...
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Kinematics: 10:34am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Lagos is also the major Information Communications and Telecommunications (ICT) hub of West Africa and potentially, the biggest ICT market in the continent.

You get time oo. To dey argue with bushmen.

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 10:37am On Dec 17, 2020
Kinematics:

You get time oo. To dey argue with bushmen.
grin ;DLol, i just dey give them the small fact i get for hand.

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by Kinematics: 10:40am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

grin ;DLol, i just dey give them the small fact i get for hand.

Why waste your time. How can a sane person be comparing Akwa Ibom to Lagos?
What rational? That person must be mentally checked.

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 10:45am On Dec 17, 2020
Kinematics:

The idiot thinks because there GDP is higher than that of Oyo, they can also displace lagos. Na Oil full there brain.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 10:47am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
I don't need to leave anywhere cause every 10 people that knows both states.. 8 choose Akwa ibom in both Development and beauty so what are you eating?
Oyo can't be compared to Akwa ibom ever. and by the way Google can be edited so don't give me that crap pls
Keep telling you that, if it helps you sleep at night.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

The major Economy and commercial Hub of Nigeria and many more...
Ok am back. Where were we...
We have an e- library
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 10:54am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Keep telling you that, if it helps you sleep at night. I won't argue any further. Lie don't dey enter this matter, i don't know when you started supplying Oyo light, the last timw i checked we get our electricity from kanji, and yes Oyo has a good functioning Airports that receives and sends off plane. So keep deceiving yourself. Oyo is not close to the sea so why will she have a sea port, and besides it is close to Lagos who already have the most busiest sea port in West Africa, the last time i checked most corpers prefer to serve in the south west and Abuja to be precised, Only your indiegiens serve in Akwa Ibom, who will even want to serve in that Criminals den, where Kidnapping is a normal way of Life.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 10:56am On Dec 17, 2020
Kinematics:

You need to focus on your cultist invested state (rivers state) the Iraq of Nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

12 Things Every Nigerian That Came Back With A Foreign Accent Will Get / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose? / Peace Mass Bus & Truck Collide In Fatal Accident In Imo (Pics, Video)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.