Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,645 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Ado Ekiti Is Underrated - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Ado Ekiti Is Underrated (37504 Views)

The Underrated Cotonou (benin Republic) / Is Ikot-Ekpene Nigeria's Most Underrated City? / Is ILORIN Nigeria's Most Underrated City? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Check the most beautiful states In Nigeria, Uyo comes before Oyo, Oyo check the most developed states in Nigeria, Akwa ibom still comes before Oyo... Even Bayelsa has an airport but yet they can't compare to us. even KD has an airport but yet they still can't compare them to us.
Go and build your own airport, Stadium etc na if na so them dey build and turn to developed state in Nigeria.
You talked about the Poverty head count inagos you only want to remove the poor Non lagosians, while not reduce the rich nonlagosians to now so you will see how Lagos will see how screw your point is.
Yeah, you have a point in that but you forget Dubai is very much develop and they control their oil. you forget about Malaysia too. you forget about many oil producing countries who because of their oil they are developed. don't just use Russia and even if you use Russia, Russia is still seen as a developed first world country. unlike some country in West Africa.
Yeah Oyo state has 10 -12 manufacturing industries yet the IGR of Akwa ibom is bigger than it and the GDP of Akwa ibom is also bigger than it.
check it out, the only state in the west that has a bigger GDP than my state is Lagos which we all know why and Ogun state which is probably by a billion dollars and we all know it because of it close proximity to Lagos State.
Singapore is an Arab country and they are ranked above USA in the indices of development.
infact, only Norway, Luxembourg I think comes before Singapore. so bro you see? you have nothing to use to defend the undevelopment of Oyo.. Imagine, Oyo that was there long before Akwa Ibom but yet we have beaten it in all indices of development well except the educational part which we are gradually coming for. remember according to you and Nigerians we just started going to school pre 2007 and now see where we are by checking Watched Results, imagine where we will be in 20 years to come.... well let me do the imagining for you, Maybe just like Nigeria, Oyo will be coming to beg us for bailout funds. lol.
Who is Comparing Akwa ibom to that filth of Oyo?
After Lagos, Akwa Ibom currently have the highest GDP in Nigeria

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 8:40am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Check the most beautiful states In Nigeria, Uyo comes before Oyo, Oyo check the most developed states in Nigeria, Akwa ibom still comes before Oyo... Even Bayelsa has an airport but yet they can't compare to us. even KD has an airport but yet they still can't compare them to us.
Go and build your own airport, Stadium etc na if na so them dey build and turn to developed state in Nigeria.
You talked about the Poverty head count inagos you only want to remove the poor Non lagosians, while not reduce the rich nonlagosians to now so you will see how Lagos will see how screw your point is.
Yeah, you have a point in that but you forget Dubai is very much develop and they control their oil. you forget about Malaysia too. you forget about many oil producing countries who because of their oil they are developed. don't just use Russia and even if you use Russia, Russia is still seen as a developed first world country. unlike some country in West Africa.
Yeah Oyo state has 10 -12 manufacturing industries yet the IGR of Akwa ibom is bigger than it and the GDP of Akwa ibom is also bigger than it.
check it out, the only state in the west that has a bigger GDP than my state is Lagos which we all know why and Ogun state which is probably by a billion dollars and we all know it because of it close proximity to Lagos State.
Singapore is an Arab country and they are ranked above USA in the indices of development.
infact, only Norway, Luxembourg I think comes before Singapore. so bro you see? you have nothing to use to defend the undevelopment of Oyo.. Imagine, Oyo that was there long before Akwa Ibom but yet we have beaten it in all indices of development well except the educational part which we are gradually coming for. remember according to you and Nigerians we just started going to school pre 2007 and now see where we are by checking Watched Results, imagine where we will be in 20 years to come.... well let me do the imagining for you, Maybe just like Nigeria, Oyo will be coming to beg us for bailout funds. lol

Your fact are all wrong USA is before all those countries you mentioned, infact the most powerful country in the world for that matter. And they don't produce Oil. Oyo's GDp is far bigger than yours, don't come and be Lying here.
I am asking you again what does Akwa Ibom have that Oyo does not have, is it beauty we will eat, what about Job. if you want to check beautiful go to common Osogbo there you will know what is called beautiful.
Oyo won't come to you for bailout, infact in the next 20 years, you'll be fearing and trying to build relationship with the south west, because of the Power we will Possess. And you can't even Compare to Ogun and Oyo state in terms of GDP self, and i am here wasting my time.
In the picture below a recent fact checker, i am not a kid you can be feeding all this useless lies of yours, Akwa Ibom is not even in top 4. who wants beauty but no brain.

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 8:48am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Your fact are all wrong USA is before all those countries you mentioned, infact the most powerful country in the world for that matter. And they don't produce Oil. Oyo's GDp is far bigger than yours, don't come and be Lying here.
I am asking you again what does Akwa Ibom have that Oyo does not have, is it beauty we will eat, what about Job. if you want to check beautiful go to common Osogbo there you will know what is called beautiful.
Oyo won't come to you for bailout, infact in the next 20 years, you'll be fearing and trying to build relationship with the south west, because of the Power we will Possess. And you can't even Compare to Ogun and Oyo state in terms of GDP self, and i am here wasting my time.
look carefully.. Do you have e-library..
Do you have a state owned Airline, do you have an approved free trade zone area and many more.. Oyo is an old witch and not to compare to a modern day Akwa Ibom ok..

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 8:50am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Who is Comparing Akwa ibom to that filth of Oyo?
After Lagos, Akwa Ibom currently have the highest GDP in Nigeria
Don't mind the idiot, have put him in his place.
oh, it even after Lagos self, I was thinking it was after Lagos, Rivers and maybe the delta fa.
Hey #Marsman are you seeing this?
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 8:50am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:
look carefully.. Do you have e-library..
Do you have a state owned Airline, do you have an approved free trade zone area and many more.. Oyo is an old witch and not to compare to a modern day Akwa Ibom ok..
You mean an Uncompleted Airline, Oyo being an Old witch is still besting this modern Akwa Ibom of yours with different achievement, and that your picture isn't of date, this is the true stats. How many Manufacturing industry do you have in that states?

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 8:51am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Don't mind the idiot, have put him in his place.
oh, it even after Lagos self, I was thinking it was after Lagos, Rivers and maybe the delta fa.
Hey #Marsman are you seeing this?
A simple search on google should put a stop toyour stupidity.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 8:55am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

In the picture below a recent fact checker, i am not a kid you can be feeding all this useless lies of yours, Akwa Ibom is not even in top 4. who wants beauty but no brain.
Am giving you 2016 to 2018 gdp you are posting 2007 to 2010 gdp from wikepedia when Akwa Ibom never the collect back their oil wells from Rivers and Cross river and also wasn't the highest producer of oil and gas in Nigeria .. If I say you no get sense you go vest now..
You can masturbate with the attachment below..
In this country after Lagos is Akwa-Ibom state

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 8:58am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

No no no no, if I'm wrong in anything it the one that says Ogun state comes before my state in GDP .
check this down...what do you see ?
USA might be the biggest economic in the world but Singapore has a better per capital income than Dem..and by the way USA has reserved oil...they produce their own oil too many they don't sale shall but they do have and produce.
And by the way Osogbo even in a billion years does not compare to Akwa ibom.. we are light years ahead of Oyo.
Check the stats I gave you.. in all those stats I see Akwa ibom at the top 5 but I fail to see Oyo, why?
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 8:59am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

No no no no, if I'm wrong in anything it the one that says Ogun state comes before my state in GDP .
USA might be the biggest economic in the world but Singapore has a better per capital income than Dem..and by the way USA has reserved oil...they produce their own oil too many they don't sale shall but they do have and produce.
And by the way Osogbo even in a billion years does not compare to Akwa ibom.. we are light years ahead of Oyo.
Check the stats I gave you.. in all those stats I see Akwa ibom at the top 5 but I fail to see Oyo, why?

Infact someone just show me now that we are at the top of the food chain almost on top of Rivers State.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 8:59am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

You mean an Uncompleted Airline, Oyo being an Old witch is still besting this modern Akwa Ibom of yours with different achievement, and that your picture isn't of date, this is the true stats. How many Manufacturing industry do you have in that states?
Nonsense IbomAir that is flying with 6fleets is what you call uncomplete project.. Stupid louver..

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Akwa Ibom is the third highest GDP after Lagos and Abuja

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:03am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Check the stats i gave you which is accurate. All this past glories stat won't do a thing Oyo's GDP currently is far biggers than Akwa small boy, lol, USA holds the Power that what is important, USA is one of the largest importer of Oil, so it is either they producing in small quantity or they are not producing at all. Between USA and Singerpore, an Average man will Surely choose USA, who knows Singapore? When you will.not leave your village in Akwa Ibom, you won't even know that Common Osogbo is already catching up hahahaha, keep.saying in a billion years there
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:05am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Nonsense IbomAir that is flying with 6fleets is what you call uncomplete project.. Stupid louver..
Is Airport not different from Airlines? undecided stop acting like like the Animal you are, talk decently here.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:08am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Is Airport not different from Airlines? undecided stop acting like like the Animal you are, talk decently here.
Stupid fool what did I mention the the post you quoted mumu..
I ask you stop posting stupid old gdp from Wikipedia ok
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Stupid fool what did I mention the the post you quoted mumu..
I ask you stop posting stupid old gdp from Wikipedia ok
You definitely one Riff raff Animal, from somewhere i don't want to know. Wiki pedia don't work like that Idiots, if akwa Ibom has truly passed Oyo like you falsely claim it will have being Updated, you are the one posting out of date fact. Idiot
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:10am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Stupid fool what did I write in the post you quoted mumu..
I ask you stop posting stupid old gdp from Wikipedia ok.

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 9:12am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Check the stats i gave you which is accurate. All this past glories stat won't do a thing Oyo's GDP currently is far biggers than Akwa small boy, lol, USA holds the Power that what is important, USA is one of the largest importer of Oil, so it is either they producing in small quantity or they are not producing at all. Between USA and Singerpore, an Average man will Surely choose USA, who knows Singapore? When you will.not leave your village in Akwa Ibom, you won't even know that Common Osogbo is already catching up hahahaha, keep.saying in a billion years there
Lol, thank God you say "Catching up" that means it has not catch-up yet, it still gats a long way to go a really long way.
Oyo GDP isn't has never been bigger than Akwa ibom and if it was bigger it will den means it is bigger than Rivers and Delta to which is not so.
Don't show me a Google induce stats that can be changed...show me one from Nigeria.
Yes an average man might choose USA to Singapore but when it comes to per capital Singapore leads and that's what matters.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 9:13am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Akwa Ibom is the third highest GDP after Lagos and Abuja
that's what I'm trying to tell him but the guy don't want to agree at all. can you like send the stats to him so he can see
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

A simple search on google should put a stop toyour stupidity.
Bros, open a thread on nairaland ask for which states are the most developed in Nigeria, if Oyo comes before Akwa ibom then I will shutup for good.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:17am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

Stupid fool what did I write in the post you quoted mumu..
I ask you stop posting stupid old gdp from Wikipedia ok.
Idiot are we not in 2020, Google facts is still the most accurate for now. If you can get it from there verified twitter account Okay, but all this poorly designed fake pictures won't do you any good.
And if you were human and not the Animal i say you are you should know that was a typo error, but what do i expect of an Animal they obviously can't think straight. And why can't i find your fact on.the internet, does it even exist at all?

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:20am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Lol, thank God you say "Catching up" that means it has not catch-up yet, it still gats a long way to go a really long way.
Oyo GDP isn't has never been bigger than Akwa ibom and if it was bigger it will den means it is bigger than Rivers and Delta to which is not so.
Don't show me a Google induce stats that can be changed...show me one from Nigeria.
Yes an average man might choose USA to Singapore but when it comes to per capital Singapore leads and that's what matters.
Show me a real facts that proves that proves that akwa Ibom is above Oyo in terms of Gdp, the last time i checked google was still very Accurate, i mean Facts that will a seal of approved or the signature of the accountant general of the federation, Okay. When i said Osogbe is catching up, i meant to states like Lagos, not backyard states Like Akwa Ibom.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 9:25am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Show me a real facts that proves that proves that akwa Ibom is above Oyo in terms of Gdp, the last time i checked google was still very Accurate, i mean Facts that will a seal of approved or the signature of the accountant general of the federation, Okay. When i said Osogbe is catching up, i meant to states like Lagos, not backyard states Like Akwa Ibom.
lol. ...my brother has shown you evidence already even with clear stats but you have refused to see or understand...I can't help you if you can't see the evidence we posted few minutes ago.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Bros, open a thread on nairaland ask for which states are the most developed in Nigeria, if Oyo comes before Akwa ibom then I will shutup for good.
For what, to prove something that is already obvious. Akwa Ibom might be beautiful, and rich obviously because of the huge revenue they collect.from Fg, but what about other areas like GDP, Education, Idustries Airports and the likes.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:26am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Idiot are we not in 2020, Google facts is still the most accurate for now. If you can get it from there verified twitter account Okay, but all this poorly designed fake pictures won't do you any good.
And if you were human and not the Animal i say you are you should know that was a typo error, but what do i expect of an Animal they obviously can't think straight.
So in your uneducated self, you think you get sense.. Lol
I will embarrass you today..
Find below first bank CBN approved states GDP published and used by First Bank..
You can masturbate on the CBN, First bank and NBS states GDP for 2019..
You can also find link below for your education..
https://fbnquest.com/capital/insights/good-morning-nigeria/a-glance-at-sub-national-gdp/

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:28am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
That's idiot you quoted is a defeated illiterate that doesn't want to take a bow..
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 9:29am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

That's idiot you quoted is a defeated illiterate that doesn't want to take a bow..
Don't mind him

1 Like

Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:30am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
lol. ...my brother has shown you evidence already even with clear stats but you have refused to see or understand...I can't help you if you can't see the evidence we posted few minutes ago.
Hahahaha, all you are trying to prove is has been proven to be false, with what i just read. But lol.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

So in your uneducated self, you think you get sense.. Lol
I will embarrass you today..
Find below first bank CBN approved states GDP published and used by First Bank..
You can masturbate on the CBN, First bank and NBS states GDP for 2019..
You can also find link below for your education..
https://fbnquest.com/capital/insights/good-morning-nigeria/a-glance-at-sub-national-gdp/
Lol.... So the Oil is the reason for the supposed High GDP, Imagine Akwa Ibom without Oil then. I can see they tried so hard to exclude Lagos from this there List, but Lagos will always be On top sha.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:31am On Dec 17, 2020
AustineJohn908:
Don't mind him
I rest my case on his stupidity..
Meanwhile let celebrate the final Federal government approval of Ibom Deep Seaport..
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by marsman: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2020
NkanAkpanika:

I rest my case on his stupidity..
Meanwhile let celebrate the final Federal government approval of Ibom Deep Seaport..
Animals like you are meant to be mute... They don't have the right to be talking when humans are interacting.
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by NkanAkpanika: 9:36am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

Lol.... So the Oil is the reason for the supposed High GDP, Imagine Akwa Ibom without Oil then.
60 percent and if you do the math are 40 percent is even bigger than Oyo state..
With 5.19billion naira, so 40% of this is 20billion dollars, which is above your state 19billion dollars.. Lol
Akwa Ibom no be your mate guy
Re: Ado Ekiti Is Underrated by AustineJohn908(m): 9:37am On Dec 17, 2020
marsman:

For what, to prove something that is already obvious. Akwa Ibom might be beautiful, and rich obviously because of the huge revenue they collect.from Fg, but what about other areas like GDP, Education, Idustries Airports and the likes.
Lol we might not have as much Educational acumen like Oyo but definitely in development we are ahead of Oyo..even your fellow Yorubas will always place Akwa ibom ahead of your state ahead of Oyo. shey Bayelsa no dey get same revenue, why we still dey more developed than Dem. shey Edo no dey get same? how come we still pass Dem.
We have an airport which carries more passengers in a year than oyo(wait, does Oyo state even have an airport?)
we have our own Airplanes ibom air...does Oyo have same?
We are on top one of the most visited state in Nigeria does oyo has same?
Recently we had the second most foreign direct investments FDI, does Oyo have same?
we have top class road network
we have our own power plant which have to share power to others Parasitic states like Oyo (reason we aren't getting 24/7 hours light)
Many will prefer visiting Uyo than Osogbo.
corpers will prefer serving in Uyo than Osogbo
Recently we started building many factories/industries like the seringe factory commission by the Vice President.
We are currently building the best airport in the country and atleast one of the top 5 in the continent( when it is completed ending next year Godwilling). does Oyo have same?
Early this morning we had that the FG have given the final approval for the construction of ibom deep seaport..does Oyo have a seaport?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Bus Plunges Into Bridge Along Bayelsa Road,Driver,Passengers Missing (Photos) / 12 Things Every Nigerian That Came Back With A Foreign Accent Will Get / 20 Million Naira Or Green Card: Which Would You Choose?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.