Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,031 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:15 PM

Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend (88624 Views)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nobody: 10:55pm On Dec 14, 2020
MALAWIAN BAPTIST PASTOR GODWIN MAERE S_EXUAL PICTURES WITH FEMALE CCAP REVEREND LEAKS

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-G_Bhmd5vr0

There was chaos after a Malawian pastor of the Baptist church , Godwin Maere, who is having an affair outside his marriage, had embarrassing pictures of himself with an unidentified female CCAP Reverend from Mzimba leaked.

The affair was revealed through the pictures circulating on social media showing the Reverend’s partner who was posing half n_aked with Maere.

Details of what really triggered the pictures to be leaked are unknown.

However many social media commentators have already concluded that the two pastors slept together behind close doors at the church conference.

Below is the picture that leaked.

https://gambakwe.com/2020/12/13/roman-catholic-father-godwin-maere-s_exual-pictures-with-roman-nun-leaks/

3 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by yarimo(m): 1:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Both of them village people right now

128 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by marshalcarter: 5:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Commenter below me...what do you have to say grin merry Christmas in advance

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by padi94(m): 7:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Malawi, sugar mummy, sister and broda

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by vickydankal(f): 7:09am On Dec 15, 2020
I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

Their local churches will handle this. Exposing some things about the body of Christ will reduce the faith if the world in the church . That’s why I love Catholic Church, whatever happens there stays there.

Not often will you hear about our brothers in other religion public or on social media discussing about their lmam on sexual vices.

Strike the Shepard and the sheep will scatter.

203 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by lotkyes200: 8:06am On Dec 15, 2020
It's possible both.are not.married.

He who has no sin let him Cast a stone

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Freestainworld(m): 8:51am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:
I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

Their local churches will handle this. Exposing some things about the body of Christ will reduce the faith if the world in the church . That’s why I love Catholic Church, whatever happens there stays there.

Not often will you hear about our brothers in other religion public or on social media discussing about their lmam on sexual vices.

Strike the Shepard and the sheep will scatter.
so they should now hide immorality because of Christianity, isn't that hypocrisy of the highest order.

217 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by esky158(m): 9:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Na dis can thing make me no 1 go Church again
Pastor no fear of God him self

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by vickydankal(f): 10:27am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
so they should now hide immorality because of Christianity, isn't that hypocrisy of the highest order.

No insult intended please,
For example, if your father falls into the temptation of adultery would you publicize it on social media?

68 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Freestainworld(m): 10:30am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

No insult intended please,
For example, if your father falls into the temptation of adultery would you publicize it on social media?
My father will never do that either but do you know that in every association theirs a Judas iscariot? nothing can be hidden for ever

29 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Teewhy2: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
They might be going through a baptism process maybe that is why the woman is half naked.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Johnmax95(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
smiley This is really sad..

Check my signature if you need a website . The total cost is 13k
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Madibah(m): 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
These people dey always think say pastors no be normal human being like others
Preek must stand
Konji must hold man
Every man na sinner
Na only God holy pass

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Mekudi: 10:48am On Dec 15, 2020
This is not a new thing, a 9ja pastor preaching purity to teenager admitted of not practising what he preached when he was exposed of having romantic relationship with ladies in his church, we read the news here last week.
I heard a wife telling her husband that he should double his activeness in church so that the church can make him a pastor and post him to one of the church branch, that was the day I knew most of these pastor are not truly called by God, they are into it because of joblessness and monetary gain

Pastor's of all new generation churches are fake, when I was young, I enjoyed staying on the tree watching prophets bathing married women at the river grin.

Fake testimonies full every church, testimony of cars and passing exam as if you won't buy car if you are well paid in your job or you won't pass exam if you studied hard, share testimony of raising dead or healing the sick without the help of Doctors or pharmacist.
I can't imagine the whites singing and rolling on the floor in his church because he buy 1999 pencil camry grin

Motivational speakers parading themselves as pastors.

Learn to pray to your God directly

37 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by chinchonglee(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
I ve giving up on religion since(especially the African way)
My reason is simple.
They av different talks/words to defend the wrongs happening in religious organizations and when they dnt av any other word to say, they come up with "DON'T QUESTION GOD" . Na this talk dey vex me pass.

4 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Elslim: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
Konji
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by adewumiopeyemi(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
End time is near

Fake pastor every were

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by yeyeboi(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by IamAgod(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Wahala grin grin grin
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Sabadon(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Africa
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Righteousness89(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
We are In the last lap of the race to Eternity..
So many things all around to bring people down and take them off the Heavenly track!

Living the life for JESUS Christ is not by Power, Title, Position or Might.

If we Must be Victorious we must Have to Endure to the End, because it is he/she that endures to the end that will be Saved.

Putting on the Whole Armor of GOD is a Must for whoever desires to run this race to the End..

Fleeing from all appearances of evil is a Myst for whoever desires to be to the End..

There is no more time Folks!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nobody: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
this pastor has placed a curse on himself
the one thing God hates the most
sexual sin

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by TreasureTayo(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
O di woro si woro grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by ChiefAfonja: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by peppermint7(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Me as a Nigerian rev fada

Make a chop life abeg

7 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
One thing go kill a man
Lord no let konji kill me
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by sanemind5(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Things people do in the dark eh..... you go marvel.

Meanwhile 500gb external drive is available with amazing content.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by directonpc(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Wahala be like pastor wer like woman too much

Extra
Have you heard of Abeg App?

It lets you send/receive money to/from friends. You can send even 10 Naira.

You can learn more about the App here
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by abragr8: 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Let him that has no sin cast the first stone

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.