Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend (88667 Views)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Lashist(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
My father will never do that either but do you know that in every association theirs a Judas iscariot? nothing can be hidden for ever
Quiet mallam...so your father has stopped sinning??...if he hasn't, tell us his sins...expose him here wink
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Omezif(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Just fake picture!

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by banmee(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2020
lotkyes200:
It's possible both.are not.married.

He who has no sin let him Cast a stone

I love it when so called christians use this line. They are quick to judge everyone but not their pastors. What do you expect from people who believe angels exist and a virgin gave birth. This is what happens when you walk around undiagnosed for Stockholm syndrome.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:05am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:
I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

Their local churches will handle this. Exposing some things about the body of Christ will reduce the faith if the world in the church . That’s why I love Catholic Church, whatever happens there stays there.

Not often will you hear about our brothers in other religion public or on social media discussing about their lmam on sexual vices.

Strike the Shepard and the sheep will scatter.

Pastors worshipper spotted. What you typed is nonsense
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Philip1914: 11:06am On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=vickydankal post=97079435]I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

Their local churches will handle this. Exposing some things about the body of Christ will reduce the faith if the world in the church . That’s why I love Catholic Church, whatever happens there stays there.

Not often will you hear about our brothers in other religion public or on social media discussing about their lmam on sexual vices.

Unwise, Unrepentant and hypocrisy sinners.
Go and read what the word of God says.

Read 1Timothy 5:20,24,25
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Bejusttoall: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:
I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

You are blessed for saying this

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Philip1914: 11:07am On Dec 15, 2020

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Ihatemumu: 11:09am On Dec 15, 2020
People will pay their hard earn money to these thieves, while their neighbours are dying of hunger, in the name of making heaven.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Philip1914: 11:10am On Dec 15, 2020
ALL THESE PASTOR AND MEN WORSHIPERS.
WORSHIP THE LIVING TRUE GOD. HEAR HIS WORD
BLIND FOLLOWER..

IT IS BECAUSE YOU DO THE SAME THING SO YOU ARE SUPPORTING HIM...

WHAT IS GOD'S VIEW.
DONT COVER OR SUPPORT BADNESS

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Danzazzausambo(m): 11:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Fake News. Rev. Sister's do not Use Roman_Collar.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by anochuko01(m): 11:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
My father will never do that.

Yen yen yen....
Would you put it on Social Media, YES or NO?
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:
[s]I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

Strike the Shepard and the sheep will scatter. [/s]
If only you know how sex scandals affect people's lives and faith you'll stop saying that the culprits should not be exposed.
You're mentioning Catholic Church which is the mother of all sex scandals rocking the entire Christiandom.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

No insult intended please,
For example, if your father falls into the temptation of adultery would you publicize it on social media?
Not when someone else's life is forever changed by his actions. Your mindset is a dangerous one.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Whoknowsme: 11:15am On Dec 15, 2020
cheesy
vickydankal:

1000likes cool
vickydankal:

1000likes

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by vickydankal(f): 11:18am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
My father will never do that either but do you know that in every association theirs a Judas iscariot? nothing can be hidden for ever

How do you know your father will never do that? Are you, your own father. If you can’t be proud to wash your father’s dirts outside be careful to join those doing that to others.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Bbbwings: 11:23am On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
vickydankal:

[/s]
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Naijboy: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Rev fathers Bleep their nuns all over the world. It is not a new thing. When the nuns get pregnant they abort it. It is very common in Nigeria. Those Rev fathers without the spirit of God need to release from time to time. grin grin grin
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by samsard(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

You mean like the Catholic church covers up for priests who rape young boys, right? Wait till your sister or child is sexually molested so we can see how much covering abominations you can do. In case you don'r know, many in the West have lost faith in churches because the church had been covering up the rape of young boys for ages. Now nobody trusts the church with their kids because it's made up of predators. It's a woman like you that was covering up for her husband sleeping with two or three of his own daughters. Wish I could spit on you.

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Naijboy: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2020
yarimo:
Both of them village people right now
Rev fathers Bleep their nuns all over the world. It is not a new thing. When the nuns get pregnant they abort it. It is very common in Nigeria. Those Rev fathers without the spirit of God need to release from time to time. grin grin grin
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by fripero(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Doom pastors everywhere
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by dazzlingd(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2020
Somebody shout hallelujah
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nancy1986: 11:39am On Dec 15, 2020
He is not naked may be photo shoped

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Digitalwitch: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

The writer is a Christian so what do you expect.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by OChimex: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

They expose it because of the hypocricy. The so called pastors and whatever are the first to cobdemn others when they endulge in such Practice. So don't expect people they condemn over such act to keep quiet when they the pastors indulge in such acts.

Practice what you preach.

Beside if you had been a victim of this impostors, you will see the need not to hide them so as to avoid preying n more vulnerable people in the future.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by brightalo1010: 11:46am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

You don't have respect for God, you should be talking against adultery not it exposures. Even Bible exposed David's wrong doings and how he killed and slept with someone's wife,did you question Bible for doing so?
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Aguogba(m): 11:50am On Dec 15, 2020
lotkyes200:
It's possible both.are not.married.

He who has no sin let him Cast a stone
Try and read before commenting.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Naijboy: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Omezif:
Just fake picture!
It is fake pictures because it is your Rev Father that did it and not a Pentecostal Pastor.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by tsagir(m): 11:53am On Dec 15, 2020
PASTOR DE ENJOY OO ! . NOTHING CONCERN ME.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by winterfell007(m): 11:55am On Dec 15, 2020
R
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nobody: 12:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Disgusting people
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by vickydankal(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
For many of you quoting me, I will answer you all in this comment.

I’m against rape, in fact if my father rapes anyone I will be the first to call police and post it on social media. All my comments had been on consensual sex. Some of you attacking me had defended your parent’s adulterous lifestyle or even rape for years.
Back to to the matter.
If non of you won’t be proud to expose your parents or loved one on consensual sex then what is your problem.

If the two people were not pastors would it gather much dust as it does now? I hate it when people exalt pastors beyond human mistakes. They are still human with blood in them. These were two adults who decided to enjoy themselves, yet it is a sin, and they shouldn’t do that and that why we have church leaders who will strip them of their positions or possibly expunge from the church.

And when these are steps are been taken against them people don’t need to know as not to lose faith in the church. They are things that shouldn’t be mentioned in church. Check what it will do to a young convert.

Is it because theirs was known what of those attacking them who will in this night commit same sin or even greater.

If you don’t understand quote I will give you Bible backups for better understanding.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.