Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,023 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend (88672 Views)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Ask4bigneyo(m): 10:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Oja ti burst
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by mar1juana: 10:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Lol This one is interesting, he can't jst control that sexual urge.
Bros kukuma japa enter Street begin purn, you go make money

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by donestk(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Kohli is respecter of no man
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by femo86(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Konji no get respect ooooo.....

no be new tin nah. E dey happen steady
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by peppermint7(m): 10:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Me as a Nigerian father

Make a chop life abeg

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by tamunobello: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by SheikhMuniru(m): 10:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Let ask from xtians if it's PHOTOSHOP, is this what Jesus taught you xtians?
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by IkpuMmadu: 10:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Agana ara otu! Okeikpu

All these pastors seff... Why do majority of them are becoming a distaste... Not all but majority

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Ferdinandu(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2020
When the devil finally remembers that you have been working in God's vineyard but coming to the Garden in his backyard to harvest gringringringringrin
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by RuddyFusion(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
No fear of God ....if they do , this won't occur
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Seyzcham91(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
so the fear of God is for pastors and reverend not to have Sex again abi cuz dem no get dick and pussy and no be blood dey Run for dem body

about going to church me too don't go but not cuz of this kind of thing but just my own decision not to cuz being religious doesn't matter but one's spirituality and Personal relationship with God is what that matters
esky158:
Na dis can thing make me no 1 go Church again
Pastor no fear of God him self

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Emzenoz(m): 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Christianity as a religion is one of the hardest to practice but it worth it at the end. May God grant us the grace to finish the race.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by BadBradley: 10:55am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

No insult intended please,
For example, if your father falls into the temptation of adultery would you publicize it on social media?
if one's father falls into a sin of immortality, that's different. My father isn't a public figure or taking responsibility for people's spiritual lives and their well-being.

A pastor has people who have entrusted everything to them, and believe them more than their own fathers and mothers. It is trite that they are worthy of such exhaled position to not only lead others astray but for they themselves to be strong.

What you're conversing for is not only stupid, it is demonic and very devilsh.

You want pastors to enjoy all the catches of being celebrities and pecks of being in charge of peoples' lives and controlling households but never to be held responsible.

You're a very dumb or dangerous person.

4 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by talktrue1234: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Malawi and sex scandal are 5 and 6
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by GOOOGLE504(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2020
I don sabi since tey tey say No body Holy for this life. These pipo just dey use phone dey cast themselves anyhow.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Glycosunde: 10:56am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:
I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

Their local churches will handle this. Exposing some things about the body of Christ will reduce the faith if the world in the church . That’s why I love Catholic Church, whatever happens there stays there.

Not often will you hear about our brothers in other religion public or on social media discussing about their lmam on sexual vices.

Strike the Shepard and the sheep will scatter.

I'm very sure you won't be a Christian if Christ or his disciples were engaged in such vices. You can't be preaching holiness and be indulging in immorality. Kindly read your Bible and stop being hypocritical. Even real traditionalists won't indulge in immorality because they know the consequences let alone a supposed man of God
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by mbahdi(m): 10:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Peteru1st(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2020
so because he's a pastor now. konji no fit handle am again abi?? im seeing daddy kemi too commenting on this tread. you know say your own na super story case. just calm down
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by cybug: 10:57am On Dec 15, 2020
You're right

Muslims do not expose themselves like this, no matter what.

vickydankal:
I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

Their local churches will handle this. Exposing some things about the body of Christ will reduce the faith if the world in the church . That’s why I love Catholic Church, whatever happens there stays there.

Not often will you hear about our brothers in other religion public or on social media discussing about their lmam on sexual vices.

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by TalkTalkTwins(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:
[s]I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

Strike the Shepard and the sheep will scatter. [/s]

It's more [url=http://www.browse.ng/2021/03/King%20Goodwill-Zwelithini.html]like[/url] catching a hypocrite that once preached against adultery indulging in it
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Donspicey: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Dis one na office he open with brain......
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by slowice(m): 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
How can you be cheating and taking pictures? I don't understand,

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by 9jab01: 10:58am On Dec 15, 2020
I’m I the only one who sees this as a photoshop

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Shortyy(f): 10:59am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

Can you imagine. So it's okay for them to commit adultery? And even film it?
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Misworld: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2020
At times, I wonder what a grown up guy gains from taking the picture of their nude after or before s£x?.
You have satisfied your sexual orgy. Why the pix?

3 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Sonnobax15(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Teewhy2:
They might be going through a baptism process maybe that is why the woman is half naked.
Baptism for bed ?Bro,why you wicked like this
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Asaphadeolu(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2020
This is clearly a photoshopped picture. People should stop all the fake news all in the name of looking for traffic. Chai

lovecares34:

https://gambakwe.com/2020/12/13/roman-catholic-father-godwin-maere-s_exual-pictures-with-roman-nun-leaks/

2 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by lexy2014: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

Did u just call them "men and women of God"?
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Zagee: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2020
The gears have been rusty.. some oiling was crucial cheesy
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by imolile: 11:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Lamasta(m): 11:04am On Dec 15, 2020
All have sinned and come Short of the glory of God...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.