Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,665 members, 7,823,883 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend (88671 Views)

Prophet Isaiah Okechukwu Gives Peter Godwin Money / Two Men Kneel Down To Take Pictures With Apostle Suleman In Switzerland(photos) / Senior Pastor Sacked For Sleeping With Female Church Members In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Mummymahdi(f): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:
I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

Their local churches will handle this. Exposing some things about the body of Christ will reduce the faith if the world in the church . That’s why I love Catholic Church, whatever happens there stays there.

Not often will you hear about our brothers in other religion public or on social media discussing about their lmam on sexual vices.

Strike the Shepard and the sheep will scatter.

This Is why atheist say religion is a scam.
Hypocrisy working at its peak here
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Mitsurugi(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
My father will never do that either but do you know that in every association theirs a Judas iscariot? nothing can be hidden for ever

Oga don't be in a haste to vouch for your father o! E go shock you like e shock me grin
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by DavSagacity(m): 12:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
My father will never do that either but do you know that in every association theirs a Judas iscariot? nothing can be hidden for ever
mr man u didn't answer her question. try to be objects rather than forming spiritual on Nairaland.
the question was if your dad ( a human, prone to mistakes and error ), falls into temptation of sexual sin, would you bring it to social media . She wasn't asking if you father can fall or not.
He that thinketh he standeth let him take heed lest he fails
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by TomMary(f): 12:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
Omo speak for yourself oh... Na so my papa shock me

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by johnhood(m): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:
I don’t get what people gain from exposing men and women of God who consented to Indulge in sex. If it is rape it’s a different thing. These people are human like us and can make mistakes.

Their local churches will handle this. Exposing some things about the body of Christ will reduce the faith if the world in the church . That’s why I love Catholic Church, whatever happens there stays there.

Not often will you hear about our brothers in other religion public or on social media discussing about their lmam on sexual vices.

Wetin dis one dey talk?
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by 1TripleC: 12:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fake.....reverened sisters don't use collar.....

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by semyman: 12:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

Pervert

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by romenna: 1:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
The weakest people are those who come under wateva guise to achieve their goal.
Why not go hard at it.
Weak
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by dammyBoxes: 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mekudi:
This is not a new thing, a 9ja pastor preaching purity to teenager admitted of not practising what he preached when he was exposed of having romantic relationship with ladies in his church, we read the news here last week.
I heard a wife telling her husband that he should double his activeness in church so that the church can make him a pastor and post him to one of the church branch, that was the day I knew most of these pastor are not truly called by God, they are into it because of joblessness and monetary gain

Pastor's of all new generation churches are fake, when I was young, I enjoyed staying on the tree watching prophets bathing married women at the river grin.

Fake testimonies full every church, testimony of cars and passing exam as if you won't buy car if you are well paid in your job or you won't pass exam if you studied hard, share testimony of raising dead or healing the sick without the help of Doctors or pharmacist.
I can't imagine the whites singing and rolling on the floor in his church because he buy 1999 pencil camry grin

Motivational speakers parading themselves as pastors.

Learn to pray to your God directly
I just followed you. I love your thinking
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by SweetDipBenny(m): 1:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Rule numbr one No picture
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nobody: 1:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pastor got a dîck too...even though the flock are surprised
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by AngelicBeing: 2:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
We are In the last lap of the race to Eternity..
So many things all around to bring people down and take them off the Heavenly track!

Living the life for JESUS Christ is not by Power, Title, Position or Might.

If we Must be Victorious we must Have to Endure to the End, because it is he/she that endures to the end that will be Saved.

Putting on the Whole Armor of GOD is a Must for whoever desires to run this race to the End..

Fleeing from all appearances of evil is a Myst for whoever desires to be to the End..

There is no more time Folks!
The lust of the flesh, eyes and the pride of life must be taken to the cross of Jesus Christ and be permanently crucified or else, living the life of the kingdom will be futile, the flesh is not redeemed and will still want to do stupid things like immorality etc, so it behoves on all those who profess Christ to die daily to the flesh, be watchful, Prayerful and flee from all appearances of evil sad

4 Likes

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by stevinmayowa1(m): 2:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
This same pictures was posted on opera news as a Catholic Reverend Father and Reverend Sister. I smell lies angry shocked

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by ayolanrewaju(m): 2:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
so they should now hide immorality because of Christianity, isn't that hypocrisy of the highest order.
She is right. it is not everything you see in the palace you speak out
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Mavrick2012: 2:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

i still don't understand why an average Nigerian lady have issues when I'm morality is being exposed.
Hiding under "the church".
Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Oesophagus99(m): 3:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
End terms gossipers...

so pastors can no longer Bleep Toto and have their peace again bah?

hu even posted this photo shopped video??
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Oesophagus99(m): 3:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
TomMary:
grin
TomMary:

Bae, share with us nah... wetin ur papa do??
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by authority2006(m): 3:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

Senseless rant. And you think that if "their imam" is caught, it wouldn't make its way into the social media?
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by pacespot(m): 4:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Normal African culture, infidelity at its peak. No conscience at all, everything is about what pleases the mind
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by pacespot(m): 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Normal African culture, infidelity at its peak. No conscience at all, everything is about what pleases the mind. If you make an African man a Pope, he will start disvirgin all the celibate nuns in the monastery.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
so they should now hide immorality because of Christianity, isn't that hypocrisy of the highest order.

A mod deleted a ilorin thread this morning cos it was talking about Muslims...
Now this one is talking about Christian or a Christian, let's see why happens

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by oludollar(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:

So you'd love for shameful deeds done in the body of Christ be kept secret? Christ wouldn't want that.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nobody: 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
If this post was about Muslims now you woulda seen these children of hell and accidentally born miscreants writing shit
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by larryking540: 5:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:

na question day ask you ,yes or no
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Naijboy:

It is fake pictures because it is your Rev Father that did it and not a Pentecostal Pastor.

Where did you see Rev. Fr in the report? You don't know the difference between Baptist Rev and Catholic Rev. Fr?
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by TomMary(f): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oesophagus99:
grin

Bae, share with us nah... wetin ur papa do??
nothing that should bother you darling
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Nobody: 6:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
vickydankal:
For many of you quoting me, I will answer you all in this comment.

I’m against rape, in fact if my father rapes anyone I will be the first to call police and post it on social media. All my comments had been on consensual sex. Some of you attacking me had defended your parent’s adulterous lifestyle or even rape for years.
Back to to the matter.
If non of you won’t be proud to expose your parents or loved one on consensual sex then what is your problem.

If the two people were not pastors would it gather much dust as it does now? I hate it when people exalt pastors beyond human mistakes. They are still human with blood in them. These were two adults who decided to enjoy themselves, yet it is a sin, and they shouldn’t do that and that why we have church leaders who will strip them of their positions or possibly expunge from the church.

And when these are steps are been taken against them people don’t need to know as not to lose faith in the church. They are things that shouldn’t be mentioned in church. Check what it will do to a young convert.

Is it because theirs was known what of those attacking them who will in this night commit same sin or even greater.

If you don’t understand quote I will give you Bible backups for better understanding.
madam change.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Cousin9999: 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2020

The fact that they did it isn't as bad as taking pics. Like, that's not temptation. That's a whole plan. Hopefully, they both can move on and make better choices.
Re: Malawian Pastor Godwin Maere Leaked Nude Pictures With Female Reverend by Ekaka1(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Looks........photoshopped

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prophet Muhammad Hassan Patigi: Witchcraft Allegations & 'Healing' / PHOTO: The "Real" Face Of Jesus Uncovered / Paul Okikijesu 2020 Prophecy: Adeboye, Kumuyi, Oyedepo To Die & Not Make Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.