Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Ctl Rocks For Now - Satellite TV Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Ctl Rocks For Now (36827 Views)

Canal Sat, Ctl, Metro And Other Cheap Paytv To Dstv For Watching Sports. / How Much Is Ctl Cable ? / Prices For Various Satellite Technologies Eg Dstv, Startimes, Ctl, Hitv, Fta Etc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by Sensicut(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2012
What of other league
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by mecussey(m): 7:49pm On Jul 30, 2012
sure
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by Sensicut(m): 3:02pm On Aug 01, 2012
How can i get it right here in lagos
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by Homar(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2012
Please help me o . I live in owerri i want to buy d ctl cable . How much does it cost and where can i get it and most important how much do i pay every month ? Or can i get it for free ? Please help me so i wont fall prey to dstv monstrous subscription .
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by kevin96(m): 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2012
i dont know about lagos or owerri but in benin,it is about 10 -15k and monthly subscription is 3150 for single view. and right now they are free to air. just finished watching arsenal vs stoke and i am about watching liverpool vs man city..... ctl rocks for now ............
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by mecussey(m): 10:27am On Aug 30, 2012
Homar: Please help me o . I live in owerri i want to buy d ctl cable . How much does it cost and where can i get it and most important how much do i pay every month ? Or can i get it for free ? Please help me so i wont fall prey to dstv monstrous subscription .
Where in Owerri? Complete set of the black decoder is 21k and the white one is 25k. Complete set of dual view is 34,200 and they all come with a month subscription. You pay 3150 and 4200 for single and dual. Free to air will stop today and you will have a total of 45 channels..
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by Homar(m): 6:08am On Aug 31, 2012
mecussey: Where in Owerri? Complete set of the black decoder is 21k and the white one is 25k. Complete set of dual view is 34,200 and they all come with a month subscription. You pay 3150 and 4200 for single and dual. Free to air will stop today and you will have a total of 45 channels..
whats the difference between black and white decoder and single and dual view . And by the way am staying at akwakuma owerri north .
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by mecussey(m): 10:24am On Sep 03, 2012
White can transmitt R.F via UHF to other T.v but black cannot. Akwakuma is covered very well, you only need a single pole or if you live upstairs anywhere around your balcony is just fine. Dual view can also transmit R.f to another T.v which could be made independent unlike the single white one
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by govtpaul(m): 6:47am On Oct 18, 2012
Is CTL working in calabar ?
Pls if u have any info pls drop it here or call me
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by mecussey(m): 9:00am On Oct 22, 2012
I am sure of Uyo
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by emisun(m): 11:51am On Apr 17, 2013
Ctl don dey jonse 4 umuahia.dey comot all d channels come leave only 4. Anybody experiencin dis problem in other states?
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by williams85(m): 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2013
emisun: Ctl don dey jonse 4 umuahia.dey comot all d channels come leave only 4. Anybody experiencin dis problem in other states?
bro na scramble oh, u don pay. i paid for 2months befor that their upgrade. after the upgrade my subscription expires. they must balance me
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by emisun(m): 8:17pm On Apr 17, 2013
MCL still dey free and dey wan comot free. But bros eeh,is there nothin we can do about it?
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by williams85(m): 8:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
emisun: MCL still dey free and dey wan comot free. But bros eeh,is there nothin we can do about it?
wit only 10 channels
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by emisun(m): 3:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
MCL 4 umuahia na 17 channels. But CTL don come back only that signal quality dey fluctuate badly
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by kennikazi(m): 12:41am On May 14, 2013
Why is it that when ever i search new channels come in and old ones are out.and they are not good.
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by emisun(m): 6:17pm On May 15, 2013
Ctl don comot again o.
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by mecussey(m): 9:29am On May 17, 2013
Umuahia is upgrading, they should be stable by now
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by emisun(m): 7:25pm On May 19, 2013
Guy,am unable to get anychannel recently here in umuahia.abeg send me the frequency u use get them.
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by mecussey(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2013
Call PAMPO 08035504238
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by penopere: 6:40pm On Jun 06, 2013
does CTL in Lagos.
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by Why2k(m): 1:37pm On Sep 17, 2013
What is d cost of trend tv? For now
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by mecussey(m): 10:21am On Sep 19, 2013
^ 15k
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by matos(m): 2:27pm On Sep 19, 2013
I love my dongle, it is serving me well. Dogs are beta if you can bear the freezing.
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by Valto(m): 10:35am On Sep 25, 2013
matos: I love my dongle, it is serving me well. Dogs are beta if you can bear the freezing.
correct!
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by IT4ALL: 2:48pm On Sep 25, 2013
ΨђåƮ u r sayn is dat it can work with strong decoder...i dnt believe dat...it has work with strong b4 whenever its free to air...
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by ezo4fta(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2013
matos: I love my dongle, it is serving me well. Dogs are beta if you. can bear the freezing.
dongle is a piece of shit. I can't imagine myself watching match with dongle cos I won't enjoy it. Dongle is a crap of dog shit. Use the money with which u buy ccam server nd subscribe to ctl nd u won't regret it.
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by matos(m): 4:21am On Sep 28, 2013
ezo4fta: dongle is a piece of shit. I can't imagine myself watching match with dongle cos I won't enjoy it. Dongle is a crap of dog shit. Use the money with which u buy ccam server nd subscribe to ctl nd u won't regret it.

With your ctl can you watch the programme the dog show, If you can be patience like I said dog is far beta.
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by ezo4fta(m): 7:41am On Sep 28, 2013
matos:

With your ctl can you watch the programme the dog show, If you can be patience like I said dog is far beta.
how can I be patience with sometin dat is freezing.
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by niggaraw(m): 11:14am On Sep 28, 2013
Plz I stay In abuja, I bought a brand ctl decoder but can't set it I really need ur elp on how to start using it
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by olenyi: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2013
niggaraw: Plz I stay In abuja, I bought a brand ctl decoder but can't set it I really need ur elp on how to start using it

The dealer should be able to set it up for you.

Regards.
Re: Ctl Rocks For Now by pofolo(m): 1:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
i went hunting for ctl in ibadan today, and these are my findings...

I started with startime decoder, no show.
Then my old dvt\dtd box for ctl on yagi antenna and discover their signal is active on my old TREND box but didnt get any station,
BUT on adding the DOWN CONVERTER, i was able to get the ctl stations which include 7 jsc sport channels, mbc action, mbc max, cine afr, hitz tv, cnn etc.
However only cnn was showing as all other were all transferred and visible only on AUDIO, just exactly how an mpeg2 decoder will treat an mpeg4 channels.
and thus concluded the dtd i have isnt "up to date" to pick the stations.
i also tried it on strong 4653x ( without down converter)......no way !!.
but with the converter i was able to get just one tp...11842 v 4991 , which yielded no channel after scanning.

plan geting a gotv decoder to test when i return from work today....

update later....

Still on CTL ibadan

Eureka !!!,
Got home 30mins ago, and as promised, I tried geting ctl on Gotv decoder.
Without DOWN CONVERTER, I got just the gotv channels + 4 startimes channels.
However, when I connected the DOWN CONVERTER, I noticed that while scanning, it was picking some channels but was writing "LOCKED" and after scanning I got 8 channels.
TBN, Smile, joytv , cine afrik , hitz tv, 4kids, emmanuel tv and peace tv , some of the local channels on CTL ibadan.

Tired now, will try with 4669x before I sleep.
Pics will be later.
Viva fta !!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Redline Satellite Receivers / 68.5 Degree East Or Pass 7/10 / How To Unlock All Dstv Stations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.