Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,156 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 PM

Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP (11244 Views)

Peter Obi Wins In Anambra Govt House, Soludo’s APGA And APC Scores Zero / Anambra PDP, Godwin Maduka, Bianca Ojukwu And Lessons From APGA / Pictures From APGA Presidential Flag Off At Ekwueme Square Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by Vidsolution79: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Useless people...I do graphics design ...check my signature
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by DTaj: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
"Football players (Accord, APC, APGA, Labour, PDP, etc, etc) change clubs at will, and are friends and 'lovers', but their FANS (read: politicians' supporters) insult, denigrate, vilify, and kill each other online and offline", that is Nigerian politics.

Any fool who insults, fights, and kills on behalf of politicians in Nigeria is DOOMED!
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by alizma: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Something tell me you will soon join my party and the other person said "I have a dream that you will soon join mine" and they laugh over it but their supporters no go gree

1 Like

Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by low2high: 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
NIGERIAN POLITICIANS HAS NO IDEOLOGY.

They follow were the grass is greener.

In Britain, politicians are principled for life as a conservative parliamentarian remain a conservative for life.

This goes with a labour politicians and a liberal democrats.

But in Nigeria they keep looking for were they can can make cheap money.
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by freeborn02: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
I Love PMB

Lolz. Yeah, it's good to love your oppressor.

With all your love for PMB, you will always remain a downtrodden pay per post agent. You will always remain a dispensable useless pawn on their chessboard.
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by MrToothBrush: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cross carpeting nonsense
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by AfroBeatDiary: 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Na dia way
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Defection kill all of una together there!

criminal bastards angry

1 Like

Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by michoim(m): 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Too badddd
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by Dollanaira: 4:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by Carlylepneuma: 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Supreme party distinguished amongs all, d doors are hold wide open bt remember it a moving train...q
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
how did APGA get to taraba?
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by Eriokanmi: 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
I doubt if they've consulted the people who voted them into that position back home before they took that decision. When they need votes, the electorate would see them but when they want to defect, they don't go back to them to seek their consent thereby render them irrelevant. I hope Nigerians are wiser now. 2023 would be a judgement year for all of them, both apc pdp and the rest . We move!
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by AMvanquish: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
The PDP guy from Kano was expected, APC supported him in his election against their own candidate then. He is paying back the deal & support done. The excuse he is giving for the defection is just stories for the press & public.
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by KaptainAfrika: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerians: Politicians have no Ideology.

Politicians: Ideology - is that the party in power or opposition, so I can decamp accordingly.
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by blacknp(m): 6:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mouth Gig:
POLITICIANS NA OLOSHO DEM angry angry

CLOWNS angry
Failed Democrazy, stop blaming President Buhari, blame the system, don’t hate the Player, hate the game.
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by blacknp(m): 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
KaptainAfrika:
Nigerians: Politicians have no Ideology.

Politicians: Ideology - is that the party in power or opposition, so I can decamp accordingly.
Not the so called politicians, We Nigerians stand for nothing, we have no ideological foresight, the Senate is only a representation of Us, you cannot know more than your Master.
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by blacknp(m): 6:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Patrioticman007:
That the political elite are cross carpeting like olosho for night club is a fact, what remains as lies is that they are doing it for their constituent interest.
What kind of slave mentality is this, what do you mean by political elite? These are everyday criminals who just decided to give their all in the game of politics and it favored them, don’t believe the hype, they are commoners just like you.
Re: Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP by ogundeleai(m): 9:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Pdp is shrinking daily, alarming rate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? / Lawyer Scaled Fence Into Office, Stole $40,000 – Witness / Osinbajo At Yoruba Tennis Club 90th Anniversary Lecture (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.