Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? (11225 Views)

Tomorrow Is Independence, Wish I Had Lot Of Reasons To Celebrate / America Celebrates Her Independence Today. / Is Independence Worth The Celebration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by amedino(m): 6:44pm On Oct 01, 2011
Dame Jonathan Has Done It Again!

I just watched for about 5 mins & I picked one of the bullets. she said ''children, children,children, how old is independence today''?
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by Librate(m): 6:51pm On Oct 01, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by werepeLeri: 8:01pm On Oct 01, 2011
rubbish
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by maymascolino: 10:39pm On Oct 01, 2011
Am not surprised, we are in Nigeria anyfin goes
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by az77zy(m): 5:43am On Oct 02, 2011
That woman is a national embarrasment. Is it that she cant read to improve are english or she is just a perpetual duller cum blockheaded
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by kasiem(m): 9:48am On Oct 02, 2011
Shameless slaves of another man's language and way of life, coming here to desecrate themselves in the name of castigating our first lady. Keep placing high importance on a foreign language, tommorrow, u i.diots will come here and cry of racism.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by otokx(m): 10:09am On Oct 02, 2011
wow
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by WebSurfer(m): 10:15am On Oct 02, 2011
az77zy:

That woman is a national embarrasment. Is it that she cant read to [size=16pt]improve are english[/size] or she is just a perpetual duller precipitate blockheaded
see who is shouting yours is Nairaland embarrasment,,
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by redsun(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2011
Murdering the master's(oyinbo) language is the leastt of er atrocities and what nigerians should be concerned about.

She is a criminal and outsmarting foo.ilish nigerians who bothers with english.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by Emmyk(m): 11:16am On Oct 02, 2011
Her gramatika composition's fast menancing us farther than Boko haram. Haha *deuces*
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by redsun(m): 11:24am On Oct 02, 2011
Grammar on its own a curse to Nigerians.It is the taking away of the natural rhythms,the taking away a connection to ones originality, sense of expressions,sense of creativity, sense of innovations and continuity.

Language is the soul of the people and it should be original
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by moderatorr: 12:18pm On Oct 02, 2011
redsun:

Grammar on its own a curse to Nigerians.It is the taking away of the natural rhythms,the taking away a connection to ones originality, sense of expressions,sense of creativity, sense of innovations and continuity.

Language is the soul of the people and it should be original
patience is a proffesor of english compared to yours above. At least people understand what she wants to say, but yours is a contablation of inobstrusively recursive grammatical brouhahahaha!
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by redsun(m): 12:25pm On Oct 02, 2011
moderatorr:

patience is a proffesor of english compared to yours above. At least people understand what she wants to say, but yours is a contablation of inobstrusively recursive grammatical brouhahahaha!

What will you understand when your rationaity is deluded?
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by uzoo: 1:08pm On Oct 02, 2011
cheesy lol. . . i think this entire post shoud go to the joke section.i'm trying to catch my breath here. . .
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by bassette(m): 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2011
Nlders won't kill me with ‎​​=))º°˚˚˚°ºнaĦaнaº°˚˚˚°º‎​=))
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by Nobody: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2011
Cant that woman start communicating in "sign language" and get someone who speaks english fluently to translate what she is signing?

The only thing on her block head is to loot our treasury.

And for those who are spitting r.u.b.b.i.s.h that English is our borrowed language, you people are the ones responsible for the wreckage in our educational institutions today. turn left, right, and everywhere and see how both graduates and undergraduates can not construct good sentences (written or spoken).

Everyone now abbreviates every single word to cover up their poor written English, then mix pidgin with queens English so that every grammatical blunder will be ignored and assumed to appear intentionally said.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by philip0906(m): 1:32pm On Oct 02, 2011
moderatorr:

patience is a proffesor of english compared to yours above. At least people understand what she wants to say, but yours is a [size=18pt]contablation of inobstrusively recursive grammatical brouhahahaha[/size]!
grin grin grin
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by nanidee(f): 1:42pm On Oct 02, 2011
TĦis is one of the funniest threads ȋ̝̊̅'ve come across. Lol.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by Desola(f): 1:45pm On Oct 02, 2011
talknafree:

Cant that woman start communicating in "sign language" and get someone who speaks english fluently to translate what she is signing?

And for those who are spitting r.u.b.b.i.s.h that English is our borrowed language, you people are the ones responsible for the wreckage in our educational institutions today. turn left, right, and everywhere and see how both graduates and undergraduates can not construct good sentences (written or spoken).

Everyone now abbreviates every single word to cover up their poor written English, then mix pidgin with queens English so that every grammatical blunder will be ignored and assumed to appear intentionally said.

God bless you!

I have noticed it too and it is indeed sad to see the level at which our educational system has degenerated. embarassed
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by kasiem(m): 2:10pm On Oct 02, 2011
talknafree:

u are an i.diot. Are the asians not better than we wannabes? Or weren't they colonised with the same english language?
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by Nobody: 2:49pm On Oct 02, 2011
kasiem:

u are an i.diot. Are the asians not better than we wannabes? Or weren't they colonised with the same english language?

Your Fat-her is the bigger[b] idi-ot[/b]  here. your d-u-m-b response is so lame.
Nigerians will only compare themselves to terrible situations and never the good side of things.
Indian economy is way ahead of ours and yet they used to look up to us some few years ago.
by the way what as Asian's spoken or written English have to do with our Educational Institutions going down the drainage.

Abeg leave nairaland and go concentrate on your cheap crack 'cus it appears you are high and confused.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by deols(f): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2011
until dey started d insults ooo, ds thread was interesting. .brouhahahaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by kasiem(m): 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2011
talknafree:

Your Fat-her is the bigger[b] idi-ot[/b]  here. your d-u-m-b response is so lame.
Nigerians will only compare themselves to terrible situations and never the good side of things.
Indian economy is way ahead of ours and yet they used to look up to us some few years ago.
by the way what as Asian's spoken or written English have to do with our Educational Institutions going down the drainage.

Abeg leave nairaland and go concentrate on your cheap crack 'cus it appears you are high and confused.

hey u penurious berk of an inane mother. If English was basic for the attainment of apogee of education success, asians will in no way near the acme of technological advancement. First of all, u must have to build ur self confidence and imbue in urself the congruent tenacity of u can make without copying others, before u can think of competiting with any part of the world. The sine qua non for national development is patriotism and self tenacity, which can only come through cherishing our heritage, not jettisoning and villification of our god given and sui generis cultures and heritage. Mpama of the highest echelon, get a life.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by redsun(m): 3:59pm On Oct 02, 2011
Language is like a fast running river,it never remains the same,always flowing.As people live and evolve,they formulate language based on their intuitions,reasoning and creativity.Making others language yours,distorts your sense of being,sense of reasoning and all these abnormalies are quite glaring in Africa today,especially Nigeria,most people are suppose to be educated but they are still mentally stupid and unproductive,just like zombies under spells
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by kasiem(m): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2011
redsun:

Language is like a fast running river,it never remains the same,always flowing.As people live and evolve,they formulate language based on their intuitions,reasoning and creativity.Making others language yours,distorts your sense of being,sense of reasoning and all these abnormalies are quite glaring in Africa today,especially Nigeria,most people are suppose to be educated but they are still mentally silly and unproductive,just like zombies under spells
thanks for this ur comment. I mean, some fools need (like the one that wanted to impugn me) need to be reformed and unfettered from their circumscribed way of reasoning. It's some of this thing that spurrs the honkey and krauts to be looking down on us, thereby, culminating to ignominous xenophobia against us. Once more, thank u.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by redsun(m): 4:15pm On Oct 02, 2011
kasiem:

thanks for this your comment. I mean, some fools need (like the one that wanted to impugn me) need to be reformed and unfettered from their circumscribed way of reasoning. It's some of this thing that spurrs the honkey and krauts to be looking down on us, thereby, culminating to ignominous xenophobia against us. Once more, thank u.

Most of these uninformed africans are like mass production of rank xerous products,copycats,they are not in flow with the essnce of being,not even in the rank of ants
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 02, 2011
kasiem:

hey u penurious berk of an inane mother. If English was basic for the attainment of apogee of education success, asians will in no way near the acme of technological advancement. First of all, u must have to build your self confidence and imbue in urself the congruent tenacity of u can make without copying others, before u can think of competiting with any part of the world. The sine qua non for national development is patriotism and self tenacity, which can only come through cherishing our heritage, not jettisoning and villification of our god given and sui generis cultures and heritage. Mpama of the highest echelon, get a life.

Trust me your father must be moo-ronic and your mother an im-becile to have a kid in your person.

Can you read through your insane post and see that you aren't just making sense one bit.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by kasiem(m): 4:25pm On Oct 02, 2011
talknafree:

Trust me your father must be moo-ronic and your mother an im-becile to have a kid in your person.

Can you read through your insane post and see that you aren't just making sense one bit.
thank u for acknowledging and adorning me with a father, unlike u that was conceived as a result of ur unabashed grandfather perpetrating his inherent act of paedophile on ur vulturic mother. I dont profligate my time trying reform and make sense to a certified crass of first class degree. Go and tell ur god that he's an imb_ecile for creating with ur own language. Mkpi lara ohia.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by kasiem(m): 4:30pm On Oct 02, 2011
redsun:

Most of these uninformed africans are like mass production of rank xerous products,copycats,they are not in flow with the essnce of being,not even in the rank of ants
one thing that makes it painful is that the i.diots have successfully projected and tainted the image of africa as inferior continent.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 02, 2011
kasiem:

thank u for acknowledging and adorning me with a father, unlike u that was conceived as a result of your unabashed grandfather perpetrating his inherent act of paedophile on your vulturic mother. I dont profligate my time trying reform and make sense to a certified crass of first class degree. Go and tell your god that he's an imb_ecile for creating with your own language. Mkpi lara ohia.

You will surely rot in HELL. since you can use such words on your own Creator.
Now i can see that you came to disrupt a sensible conversation with your pointless post.
If i start with you on yabbies, mor-oon trust me you will need to change you id on nairaland.
if you doubt me go through previous post of people as satanic as yourself and see what became of them.

I came in here to make sense which at least a sensible member has acknowledged. if nobody sees any sense in your post and as such doesn't comment, that doesn't give you the right to turn here into a verbal battle ground which you will blame yourself if you think you can compete with me.

Once again check my History and then realize you picked the wrong opponent.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by kasiem(m): 4:54pm On Oct 02, 2011
talknafree:

You will surely rot in HELL. since you can use such words on your own Creator.
Now i can see that you came to disrupt a sensible conversation with your pointless post.
If i start with you on yabbies, mor-oon trust me you will need to change you id on nairaland.
if you doubt me go through previous post of people as satanic as yourself and see what became of them.

I came in here to make sense which at least a sensible member has acknowledged. if nobody sees any sense in your post and as such doesn't comment, that doesn't give you the right to turn here into a verbal battle ground which you will blame yourself if you think you can compete with me.

Once again check my History and then realize you picked the wrong opponent.
A PERSON WHO'S NOT PROUD OF HIS LANGUAGE IS NOT PROUD OF HIS CREATOR. Man, if u are oblivious of my antecedents and capabilities here on nairaland, u can do better by seeking the advice of the people of politicss section, they'll help u out with my history. No need of stressing urself going through my previous posts. I dont get exhausted in a fight like this.
PS: dont ever insult my first lady again because of english.
Re: Patience Jonathan: Children, Children, How Old Is Independence Today? by arsenefc: 4:59pm On Oct 02, 2011
az77zy:

That woman is a national embarrasment. Is it that she cant read to [size=18pt]improve are english[/size] or she is just a [size=18pt]perpetual duller[/size] precipitate blockheaded

You sir should go back to school. I heard, from the grape-vine, that DAME is an awesome teacher. Be nice to her so she can teach you well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Dual Citizens Have No Future In Any Elective Office In Nigeria? / Senate Considers 32 Constitutional Amendments / Nigeria, S’africa Diplomatic Row: Senators Want S’african Companies Sacked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.