Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,612 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:50 AM

Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy (17984 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Onyi2020(m): 5:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
2023 strategies. We understand.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by ChronicGp(m): 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
See Mugu..... what's his own in this.... a problem bubu can't solve....��. I dey pass...����
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by spirul77: 5:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wahala for party wey no get national leader
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Akalia(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nothing changes.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Ihatemumu: 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
When you pay repentant BH 150k per month and Minimum wage 30K aren't you encouraging young people to join terrorism?

We lie to ourselves in this country called Liegeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by esky158(m): 5:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Guy we known y u go there na election matter carry go There no be said
U care about the people . no the disguise

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by jidamsel43(m): 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
2023 is sure for Jagaban

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Mefrufme: 5:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
#6[ODD] AVAILABLE; FROM GERMANY;
KICKOFF @ 6:30PM

WHAT-SAP;

0 9 1 3 3 0 1 9 2 90
PAYMENT AFTER WINNING#
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by israelmao(m): 5:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Which strategy?Service chiefs should be changed not strategy?
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Racoon(m): 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Insteady of this bullion vans man to tell Bubu to man up and rejig his security architecture as he did when a shot was fired in the DSS vs Aisha Buhari's Police orderly case, he is busy asking the same military with lacklustre generals to change tactics.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Jamietall(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
I thought this guy always support the government even when they shit on their body.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Leo588(m): 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Is Zulum the Commander of the Army or the President of the country? Mtcheeewww, he wants to associate himself with Zukum because Zulum is begin to be a choice.

Wayo

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by hammerDK: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
TINUBU WILL BE THE PRESIDENT OF LAGOS STATE REPUBLIC.

LAGOS PRESIDENT

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Nobody: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Some people be jumping up and down places like the frog they are
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by bigfish3k: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Starboytwo:
I will vote for this man...

He is Presidential material... Very far from vegetable.
How can somebody that contributed to the insecurity we have presently become our president.

Wahala dey for country wey this one go rule

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Thevisualchef: 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Starboytwo:
I will vote for this man...

He is Presidential material... Very far from vegetable.
you be mumu grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by shadeyinka(m): 5:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
BlessedNuel:
If Zulum ever contest for presidency and there is any way I can vote for him more than 50 times...I will do that wholeheartedly.

That man is so kindhearted...He is just so up and doing.

I can agree with you that Zulum is a good person.
However,
For the president of this nation, we need a person
1. Who understand the problem of this nation
2. Who is intelligent to know the right questions to ask the right people
3. Who is fearless to implement what he believes is the right thing to do
4. Who care for the prosperity of every citizen of this country

5 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Onyemaya: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Suspect33:
This one Tinubu is visiting everything visitable, we all know it's for 2023, only Yorubas will vote for him, Northerners would rather give sleepy Buhari a third term, we in the SS know better, and Igbos?? He won't even near them grin grin grin
yσυ'vє sαi∂ iτ αℓℓ' τнє ƒєαr σƒ iвσs is τнє вєgiททiทg σƒ кทσωℓє∂gєgrin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Brunicekid(m): 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tinubu ooo...

Which strategy exactly is to be changed
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Onyemaya: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
ωє iвσs αrє sσℓємทℓy вєнiท∂ ʑυℓυм αทy ∂αy αทy τiмє' ωє ωiℓℓ sυρρσrτ ʑυℓυм sнσυℓ∂ iทcαsє нє ємєrgєs αρc ρrєsi∂єทτiαℓ cαท∂i∂ατє' нє's σทє iท α мiℓℓiσท
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Starboytwo(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
bigfish3k:

How can somebody that contributed to the insecurity we have presently become our president.

Wahala dey for country wey this one go rule
how did he contribute? Tell me and maybe I can retrieve my support?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by BlessedNuel: 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

I can agree with you that Zulum is a good person.
However,
For the president of this nation, we need a person
1. Who understand the problem of this nation
2. Who is intelligent to know the right questions to ask the right people
3. Who is fearless to implement what he believes is the right thing to do
4. Who care for the prosperity of every citizen of this country

Sure...Zulum is fearless in some aspects....He cares about the prosperity of the people...he understands the problem of the nation and he is also intelligent.

Am not from Borno but I have read so much about Zulum.

He made sure that the Covid-19 palliatives were duly shared amongst his people....He is always making out plans to curb Boko Haram.

It's just that the people in power are in one way or the other benefiting from all these menace that Boko Haram is causing ......but nemesis will surely catch up with them.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Shaev7(m): 5:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
BlessedNuel:
If Zulum ever contest for presidency and there is any way I can vote for him more than 50 times...I will do that wholeheartedly.

Nawaooooo
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Starboytwo(m): 6:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Thevisualchef:
you be mumu grin grin
How? So if he declare make person no vote am? Unless he is contesting with Angel Micheal or Angel gabriel I will vote for him. Sefini
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
na Ogun go kill all of una there and use una blood to baff.

thunder fire you there!

Criminal bastards!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Onyemaya: 6:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
BlessedNuel:

ωє iвσs αrє sσℓємทℓy вєнiท∂ ʑυℓυм αทy ∂αy αทy τiмє' ωє ωiℓℓ sυρρσrτ ʑυℓυм sнσυℓ∂ iทcαsє нє ємєrgєs αρc ρrєsi∂єทτiαℓ cαท∂i∂ατє' нє's σทє iท α мiℓℓiσท!
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by LoudLord(m): 6:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
I just gbadun this man #GovernorZulum
sometimes the thing go dey do me like say make I relocate go borno but I DON'T WANNA DIE YOUNG LIKE AGBALUMO
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Kingrefreshed: 6:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Dovegrey: 6:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by seanwilliam(m): 6:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Race to presidency
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by lamaooo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
WOW SO THEY HAVE A STRATEGY

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
If you like visit Saudi Arabia.

You won't smell that presidency seat.

We are still suffering from the goat u packaged to deceive Nigerians

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Seizes Town On Cameroon-Nigeria Border / Okechukwu Enelamah Visits Proforce Vehicles (Photos) / 386 Soldiers Quit Army In 1 Year – Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.