Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,704 members, 7,851,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:36 PM

Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy (17988 Views)

Tinubu Visits Orji Uzor Kalu, Holds Closed-Door Meeting (Photos) / Asiwaju Bola Tinubu Visits Maiduguri (photos) / Bola Tinubu Visits Ibadan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by ChiefAfonja: 6:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hahahaha

Tinubu all these waka you dey make no in vain you can't be president of Nigeria grin
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by naijacentric(m): 6:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Suspect33:
This one Tinubu is visiting everything visitable, we all know it's for 2023, only Yorubas will vote for him, Northerners would rather give sleepy Buhari a third term, we in the SS know better, and Igbos?? He won't even near them grin grin grin
mumu which west will vote for him everyone in the south is now wise.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Sunnyja: 6:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
jidamsel43:
2023 is sure for Jagaban

Tinubu is an IDP-lnternally Displaced Politician.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Iegendhero: 6:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
LoudLord:
I just gbadun this man #GovernorZulum
sometimes the thing go dey do me like say make I relocate go borno but I DON'T WANNA DIE YOUNG LIKE AGBALUMO

Love should be unconditional.

Abeg relocate to Maiduguri in solidarity with Zulum. I heard there are countless Agbalumo in Borno.

Wagbayi baba nla eyan Zulum!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by KIDfurniture(m): 6:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
This idiot don dey parade em sef as president already... God will put the enemies of this country to shame...

AnonPoet:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1367016106968597&id=355177254819159

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by bejeria101(m): 6:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kermit should mind the things he dabble in, when he has no experience in such matters.

The effects of rigging elections.

Live with what you created
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Adblg0610: 7:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tinubu was weighing all his options ,he didn't want to put all his eggs in one basket, due to the negative signals he got from the #endsars protest.
A condolence visit to Gov. Zulum won't be a bad idea. He knows that Zulum is the man of the moment,he is the only one that can attract the type of huge cult followership that Buhari had in 2015.
The Jagaban that I know,had probably gone to sòund him out to position himself as an alternative to his own ambition,which is fast becoming a mirage.
That was likely the reason he held a one hour closed door meeting with him. He knows that Maiduguri is too far,coulpled with the level of high insecurity involved,he couldn't have gone there just to commiserate with him.
Zulum is the most marketable presidential material in Nigeria at the moment. The recent attempts on his life might not be from Boko Haram alone. May God save him.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by AFONJACOW(m): 7:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oga if u like go sambisa forest go plead with Shakau you will never be Nigeria president... Why you didn't act on lekki shooting... Nah eyes service go kee this okporo eyes soon
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by sonnie10: 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
To be honest, Tinubu has no chance over Atiku in 2023
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by tsagir(m): 7:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Suspect33:
This one Tinubu is visiting everything visitable, we all know it's for 2023, only Yorubas will vote for him, Northerners would rather give sleepy Buhari a third term, we in the SS know better, and Igbos?? He won't even near them grin grin grin
NORTHERNERS WILL VOTE YORUBA ,WHOEVER HE IS , OSINBAJO ,TINUBU ETC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by bigfish3k: 7:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Starboytwo:
how did he contribute? Tell me and maybe I can retrieve my support?
He sold PMB to us and never condemned the bad security situation instead he was asking
"where are the cows" in tacit support of the president who has refused to change the non performing service chiefs.

If Tinubu succeed in becoming president he will mount toll gates every where with killing taxations.

You can later quote this post
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by bigfish3k: 7:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
tsagir:
NORTHERNERS WILL VOTE YORUBA ,WHOEVER HE IS , OSINBAJO ,TINUBU ETC
Don't worry yourself
Presidency is not coming to the south this soon.
The North would have only used 10yrs in this democracy while the south has used 14 yrs.

You are free to complete your own remaining terms after PMB because we in the SE and SS will give you that opportunity.

Just relax, don't be in a hurry you are not voting any SW
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by 1TripleC: 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Enya kporobo
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by TinubuGoQuench(f): 8:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tinubu is a stupid idiot
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Cetacean419: 8:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Anybody expecting hope from this government is in for a hopeless ride
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Nobody: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Esanboy111:
This man is just wasting his precious time if he even have any . Tinubu can never be a president in Nigeria like Buhari like Tinubu. Useless people

Lol PVC-less and lazy youth sef dey talk. We don hear. Elections are won by mouth na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by SamNaijaboy: 8:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zulum has always been in the Tinubu camp. He will likely partner Osinbajo or Tinubu on the APC ticket.

Adblg0610:
Tinubu was weighing all his options ,he didn't want to put all his eggs in one basket, due to the negative signals he got from the #endsars protest.
A condolence visit to Gov. Zulum won't be a bad idea. He knows that Zulum is the man of the moment,he is the only one that can attract the type of huge cult followership that Buhari had in 2015.
The Jagaban that I know,had probably gone to sòund him out to position himself as an alternative to his own ambition,which is fast becoming a mirage.
That was likely the reason he held a one hour closed door meeting with him. He knows that Maiduguri is too far,coulpled with the level of high insecurity involved,he couldn't have gone there just to commiserate with him.
Zulum is the most marketable presidential material in Nigeria at the moment. The recent attempts on his life might not be from Boko Haram alone. May God save him.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
TinubuGoQuench:
Tinubu is a stupid idiot

If Tinubu is a stupid idiot then what is your father. Very obvious the ethnic group you are from. Have you slapped or drop-kicked your grandfather and grandmother today or you're waiting till they are asleep to do so?
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by shadeyinka(m): 8:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
BlessedNuel:

Sure...Zulum is fearless in some aspects....He cares about the prosperity of the people...he understands the problem of the nation and he is also intelligent.

Am not from Borno but I have read so much about Zulum.

He made sure that the Covid-19 palliatives were duly shared amongst his people....He is always making out plans to curb Boko Haram.

It's just that the people in power are in one way or the other benefiting from all these menace that Boko Haram is causing ......but nemesis will surely catch up with them.
Well, I've not heard him speak his mind about deep issues about the economy!
I know he has tried within the limit of his powers as a governor with respect to security!

1. Who understand the problem of this nation ( I am not sure)
2. Who is intelligent to know the right questions to ask the right people (I am not sure)
3. Who is fearless to implement what he believes is the right thing to do (He seems to be fearless)
4. Who care for the prosperity of every citizen of this country (he seem to be okay here too)

Right now, what we need for a President is a wizard in economics, leadership and stiff balls!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Starboytwo(m): 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
bigfish3k:

He sold PMB to us and never condemned the bad security situation instead he was asking
"where are the cows" in tacit support of the president who has refused to change the non performing service chiefs.

If Tinubu succeed in becoming president he will mount toll gates every where with killing taxations.

You can later quote this post
first of all, selling pmb to us is the only way they could win the election... He has the structure, but he needs the northern votes, who else but buhari? Remember it's politics, if you are Political, that's the best move you've got to unseat a sitting president. It's not beans. It's politics...

I don't know about the cow stuff you talking about, but this man here is in Borno, he is not in bourdillon or lagos or chilling in dubai, he is here, fighting, toiling, scheming to be the President, so why not. Besides, he's got great track record in governance which is a fact. Again why not him... Forget corruption, who is not.

For me it's the game, I swear. Offcourse being Yoruba is a little factor, I mean here is a man who scheme things from 2013 and manages to get a deal to be the next president, that's some great ass man mehn, that means he is some bad ass mofo...

So I will support him, if he context..
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by budusky05(m): 9:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Another scam planing how to loot the country, how many times has he visited that state since 2019?
He should keep deceiving himself
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by hstar: 9:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
sonnie10:
To be honest, Tinubu has no chance over Atiku in 2023
grin
I'm beginning to like the game, I want to see who will emerge winner.

Wetin concern me, I no kuku support anybody

If all of una like make u vote another mumu again

We will all suffer it together
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by TinubuGoQuench(f): 9:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
candidtalk:

If Tinubu is a stupid idiot then what is your father. Very obvious the ethnic group you are from. Have you slapped or drop-kicked your grandfather and grandmother today or you're waiting till they are asleep to do so?

WILL YOU SHUT UP THERE!!!
BRAINWASHED MUGU
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by bigfish3k: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Starboytwo:
first of all, selling pmb to us is the only way they could win the election... He has the structure, but he needs the northern votes, who else but buhari? Remember it's politics, if you are Political, that's the best move you've got to unseat a sitting president. It's not beans. It's politics...

I don't know about the cow stuff you talking about, but this man here is in Borno, he is not in bourdillon or lagos or chilling in dubai, he is here, fighting, toiling, scheming to be the President, so why not. Besides, he's got great track record in governance which is a fact. Again why not him... Forget corruption, who is not.

For me it's the game, I swear. Offcourse being Yoruba is a little factor, I mean here is a man who scheme things from 2013 and manages to get a deal to be the next president, that's some great ass man mehn, that means he is some bad ass mofo...

So I will support him, if he context..
I didn't see any track record of him in Lagos.
All I see is media hype and misinformation and crediting Fasholas achievements to him and using it as a reason why should be president

I don't think it's OK for the country if you want to jettison better performing individuals for Jagaban because he is a good schemer.
Remember PMB schemed his way to power too with the help of Tinubu and see how bad the country has become today.

It's not people like Tinubu that Nigeria needs now.
People like osinbajo, fashola, umahi, zulum, Rochas, Amaechi are better performers when they were governors. Osinbajo has proven himself with the little stint we had with him during PMB's absence
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Toosure70: 9:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Incoming presidio.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by kareemkamil(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Where are my brothers, IPOB Mumu's
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by GREATROSES2: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tinubu na idiot, na them spoild Nigeria like this, i wish boko haram go just stop to kill innocent nigerians, go after those thiefs in Aso rock, kill from presendent to gateman.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Starboytwo(m): 11:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
bigfish3k:

I didn't see any track record of him in Lagos.
All I see is media hype and misinformation and crediting Fasholas achievements to him and using it as a reason why should be president

I don't think it's OK for the country if you want to jettison better performing individuals for Jagaban because he is a good schemer.
Remember PMB schemed his way to power too with the help of Tinubu and see how bad the country has become today.

It's not people like Tinubu that Nigeria needs now.
People like osinbajo, fashola, umahi, zulum, Rochas, Amaechi are better performers when they were governors. Osinbajo has proven himself with the little stint we had with him during PMB's absence
haha, you just don't like the man... I don't really care about the man per se, I just love a man that has so much power and clout. A slow, or stupid or a non intelligent man would not have so much power, clout and resources etc. All these younger guys would perform no doubt, but dosent take away the fact that he is a boss...

We have many bosses, before him and after him and till date he is the most relevant of all, I think that's one of the disadvantage for him tho, other players may feel he'd get too much power and so the best bet is to check him before he gets too much power...

I will still vote the man if he comes out, and I expect him to. I voted Atiku last time around, cuz I don't believe in Buhari... Everybody say Atiku is a thief, but I know he'd govern better than Buhari... Again for me, its not about the man, but what make him.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Why is the Agbada taller than ABAT the tailor need small flogging. Anyway ABAT made valid point the military can't be fighting an unconventional warfare in a conventional way but to change the military mindset and operational guidelines would arouse suspicion because we haven't institutionalize the military yet, if you break the chain of command what is the guarantee someone won't be planning something sinister. All this visitation won't solve the problem if you can't figure out how this guy's funnel their arms and money into the country obviously they must be some insider dealing going on. Since Oga Buhari has shut down the borders and still arms are coming in then we need to strength our National Intelligence Agency so they can track all this illegal arms from their source of origin and the source of funding.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by tsagir(m): 11:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
bigfish3k:

Don't worry yourself
Presidency is not coming to the south this soon.
The North would have only used 10yrs in this democracy while the south has used 14 yrs.

You are free to complete your own remaining terms after PMB because we in the SE and SS will give you that opportunity.

Just relax, don't be in a hurry you are not voting any SW
IGBOpig , YOU DONT KNOW AREWA POLITICALLY, IF NORTHERNERS NEED SOMETHING WE WIL NOT HIDE IT, IF WE LOVE YOU WE CAN TELL,. .. I SAID IT MANY TIME that I HATE IGBO WHO EVER YOU ARE, BUT I LOVE YORUBA PEOPLE,BECOUSE 80% OF YORUBA LOVE AREWA (NORTH) HAUSA/FULANI ARE LIVING IN ALL S/WEST STATES IN PEACE BUT S/EAST.? (DONT MOCK MY ENGLISH MY OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS HAUSA)
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by tit(f): 1:06am On Dec 16, 2020
Tinubu/Zullum ticket is a sure banker.
After Buhari third term.
Re: Boko Haram: Tinubu Visits Zulum, Wants Military To Change Strategy by UKBobo(m): 2:31am On Dec 16, 2020
tsagir:
IGBOpig , YOU DONT KNOW AREWA POLITICALLY, IF NORTHERNERS NEED SOMETHING WE WIL NOT HIDE IT, IF WE LOVE YOU WE CAN TELL,. .. I SAID IT MANY TIME that I HATE IGBO WHO EVER YOU ARE, BUT I LOVE YORUBA PEOPLE,BECOUSE 80% OF YORUBA LOVE AREWA (NORTH) HAUSA/FULANI ARE LIVING IN ALL S/WEST STATES IN PEACE BUT S/EAST.? (DONT MOCK MY ENGLISH MY OFFICIAL LANGUAGE IS HAUSA)

Iliteracy and myopia is real!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ekpoudom Optimistic Of Victory As Akpabio Begs Him To Accept Party's Choice / How We Plan To Create 100,000 Jobs In Nigeria — UK Govt / 2000 PDP Members Will Welcome Buhari To Ebonyi – Gov Umahi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.