Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,043 members, 7,845,406 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:03 PM

Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano (52321 Views)

Ganduje: Why Governors Are Afraid Of Signing Death Warrants / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Ganduje: Why Hafiz Abubakar Resigned As My Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by alizma: 7:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
dawnomike:
Trashy talk from a Governor... He was deputy governor to kwankwaso who made Sanusi the Emir. Now he is here spitting out rubbish.
If this is all you see in the whole write up, I think you are the one spitting out trash.
Any politically cautious person need no deity all along to tell him that Sanusi's appointment as emir then was more of move to safe his face and a retaliation to Jonathan decision to sack him.
And your statement also shows that you don't know the Gap between the position of a governor and his deputy especially when it comes to making decisions.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by EBEk101(m): 8:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
the way diz northerner are masaging uncle jona to do one term so they can get back to power ehn
make jona no gree
they are other southerners like ameachi wike akpabio and co
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by muykem: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
The summary is this. Saunsi was sacked for exposing corruption in GEJ government and also sacked for seeking explanation on the governor dollar saga.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by SavageMaster: 8:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
SamuelOamen:
https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-sacked-sanusi-as-emir-of-kano-ganduje/amp/

I'm still waiting to hear, "Why I stuffed dollars in my robe"
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Kay25(m): 8:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
sanusi deserves it but this talk supposed not dey for public domain
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by AreaFada2: 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
See confession. Nothing that we didn't know before.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by deavicky(m): 8:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
They must alway bring PDP to any bad thing they do. Maka why
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by samsard(m): 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
dawnomike:
Trashy talk from a Governor... He was deputy governor to kwankwaso who made Sanusi the Emir. Now he is here spitting out rubbish.
Deputy governors only have as much power as the governor allows them.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by timagentms: 8:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
sewaqueen:

Wahala ooo! Gbola is penis grin
yeee mogbe ooo���. I be small picking ooo

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by MrBONE2(m): 8:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
freeborn02:
In conclusion, Ganduje sacked Sanusi for personal reasons.

Dear Mr okoroawusa cheesy, in case no one had ever told you, let me bring you up to speed.

Your desitny is not bright enough to qualify for a travel to Dubai.

Your destiny is to be a pay per post agent and this is what you will do all the days of your life till you die.

You and your entire family will continue living in fear of terrorists, bandits and boko haram attacks, while those you waste your destiny to defend will run away to Dubai, leaving you and your family to suffer alone.

The Oracle has spoken. Nothing can reverse it!
cheesy

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by dawnomike(m): 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
alizma:

If this is all you see in the whole write up, I think you are the one spitting out trash.
Any politically cautious person need no deity all along to tell him that Sanusi's appointment as emir then was more of move to safe his face and a retaliation to Jonathan decision to sack him.
And your statement also shows that you don't know the Gap between the position of a governor and his deputy especially when it comes to making decisions.
Well, his reason for dethroning Sanusi is what I fault. Totally different from what transpired as the aftermath of the governorship election.

NB: If I do not insult you in any way; kindly try to be polite when you comment on what I post. Thanks
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Brunicekid(m): 8:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
edo3:
So I made FTC,, wow!!! This xmas is gonna be bomb.. Meanwhile back to the matter,, sanusi will one day serve u a hot dose too as e dey hot..
OK...Sorry ooo...Let me ask you...So, as you made FTC now, is Nairaland owner, Seun or any of the mods giving you money for or Christmas bounty? Is FTC such a "big or monumental achievement"
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by jaxxy(m): 8:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Both sanusi and gandollar are corrupt. One only served the other Jonathan medicine.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by MuttleyLaff: 8:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Obagreatdatoye(m): 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oponu
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by js230003: 9:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
What goes around comes around

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by onuman: 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
SamuelOamen:
https://thenationonlineng.net/why-i-sacked-sanusi-as-emir-of-kano-ganduje/amp/

Hehehe.
Jonathan Goodluck has become a darling of the Gandujes of the north who ganged up with Tinubu in APC to sack President Jonathan in 2015.

To have Jonathan sacked from Aso Rock, Sanusi Lamido Sanusi became politician at CBN and dished out falsehood that $50 billion income from sell of crude oil was stolen by Jonathan and people in his government.

Sanusi breached all protocols by not alerting President Jonathan before going on air to announce his frivolous discovery.

Sanusi brought down the figure to $40 billion, later down to $20 billion. But no facts to buttress his allegations.

Even on the eve of the 2015 presidential election, Sanusi teamed up with CNN’s Christiane Amanpour on a live invectives against president Jonathan - all to have power shift to the north.
Another TAQQIYA from GanduDollars.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by bigcasava1(m): 9:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Everything na turn by turn, ur turn deh come
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by onuman: 9:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Racoon:
Confession time.

Best comment I have read here.

Jonathan with his crew would have taken this country to enviable heights, but ethnoreligious bigotry made them gang up with Tinubu to sack Jonathan.

Now, PMB is still bent on ganging up with Tinubu to continue with the rot in Nigeria.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Toosure70: 9:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nothing but but preparing him to gain sympathy to take over from bihari period.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Pharaoh4rin(m): 10:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sanusi fvcked up during GEJ. No doubt. Just look at him, he was embarrassed nationally and in the state level. But the grace he has left is, if the likes of elrufai becomes a president then and only then he (Sanusi) will gain a fair chance to become Ambassador or Efcc. SLS is not a good subordinate. He's intelligence, smart, eloguent but a renegade. I like him though.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Obakoolex(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Many of our leaders are just plain stupid with words and action cry
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by LordOfTheGame: 11:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
He is confessing how they conspired against Jonathan and now the co-conspirator is no longer on his good book, he had to open up and accept that Jonathan was actually right. Very soon, many more confession will surface on how they formed boko haram and fulani terrorists organisations and their missions. Useless people in the North.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sanusi is a refined fulani man who is not rigidly conservative like most of you guys. There is no way such a man would fit into your crude system. Sanusi is back home in Lagos and is enjoying his life among his Yoruba people who value such a talent.

You and the highly conservative north can never be comfortable with such a man. Despite Sanusi's imperfections, he stands head and shoulder taller than most of you pretenders over there who have nothing to offer except greed for political power !

Gandollar, swerve abegi !
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by cardoctor(m): 12:41am On Dec 16, 2020
At the least, he fulfilled a legacy.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by NaMeAboki: 1:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Yes, indeed; both you and Jonathan are on the same page when it comes to graft; after all Stealing is not Corruption.

So Sunusi was wrong to have blown the whistle on looting of the treasury, not because it did not happened; but because of sentiments, not to cause bad blood; just as much as you dethroned him because he spoke against bad leadership in the north.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Ikpongiton: 1:53am On Dec 16, 2020
Oh ! Gandollar, making sense for the first time . Hm ! Sanusi, for you to be sacked from an exalted position , twice under six years , means that you are improbate or policaly jinx and need spiritual cleansing
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Caseless: 2:31am On Dec 16, 2020
dawnomike:
Trashy talk from a Governor... He was deputy governor to kwankwaso who made Sanusi the Emir and was very okay with Sanusi till their relationship went sour during his first tenure as governor. Now he is here spitting out rubbish.
the dirty thief even made the announcement confirming Sanusi as the emir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Obiano: Why I Tried To Rush Out Of Nigeria After Handover / Reuben Abati, Rufai Oseni Hail Tinubu For Representing Nigeria Well In France / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.